Buzzfeed MAGA

Buzzfeed is so butthurt it's fucking unbelievable. Actually it's totally believable. Laugh with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they only value me for my body
>better get naked to prove them wrong

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Alpha male treats women like shit
>they instinctively get naked

This one is proving him right

holy shit haha

Oh, did they bring the mc ribb back?

>Implying Trump is ever wrong

You know what all these women have in common.

They would fucking love if Trump gave them a second of his attention.

Turns out they have no value

It's funny because they're finding more and more ways to whore themselves out.

Lol right people hate when you tell the truth. Obviously if a girl is flat she's missing boobies giving her a maximum of a 7 maybe an 8

This is false advertising.

Id fuck a seven easily. I regularly bang fours.

waiting for different group of femtards to get triggered at this

>objectifying women is wrong
>objectifies themselves to further their far-leftist views

Feminists

well at least she shaves

underrated

Id bang a 3 if desperate enough senpai

They're just salty that their 8 years of investment into degeneracy is going to reap for them the return it was always going to get.

Can't ride the bubble forever. It's gotta pop sometime. Simple economics.

>EM'
>they don't even know where the fucking apostrophe goes

Jesus fucking Christ SJW's are literally mentally handicapped.

why can't these feminists ever get their message across without getting naked

it's not "deep" or "artsy" or something it's literally just taking pictures of yourself naked with a trump quote written on you in sharpie

Why do they all have navel piercings?

It's a slut thing.

Came here to say this. They literally write for a living and can't get that right.

>flat chest
>not a 10
wtf i hate drumpf now

>more body messages from narcissistic attention whore feminists
what's new? We're tired of this shit. Talk shit get hit.

She's just sucking in her lard belly which causes her ribs to push out.

I'm a girl, grab me by the pussy trump daddy senpai boo!
P.S. black bitches are dumb and ugly, asian women are fucking retarded and not as feminine as white women. If you think otherwise you're a cuck virgin.

>Laugh with me.
What's funny about people being upset and scared? buzzfeed is one of my gfs favorite sights but now she's been really upset lately cuz all the stuff she's been learning about the election

Someone who isn't a cuck..... on Sup Forums?

He's dropping his right hand whenever he throws his left.

wtf I love the Saudi-backed Clinton oligarchs now

It's funny how they all have this exact reaction every time. Anyone with a taste of a redpill can see through their attention seeking shit. These girls want a socially acceptable, politically correct way of showing off their bodies and getting praised for it.

Also does anyone have the interview where he said "grab them by the pussy" because I always felt, given the fact that it was a Access Hollywood, public show ordeal that Trump was just joking around too. But I haven't seen the whole thing myself to say for sure, but it's telling how people are willing to take things so far out of context to make a monster out of an honest man.

sauce?

Just some random youtube video

>very HARD to be a 10

>They'll let you grab em by the pussy.

Can we organize a mass fap retaliation where we cum on the pictures and post it on BuzzFeed?

Women: If they want to make a statement, they take off their clothes. It's almost as played out as the tape-over-mouth meme.

What the fuck difference does it make if Trump said things that hurts the feelings of today's oversensitive crybabies? JFK did a whole lot worse, and they've practically got him enshrined as a saint. Bill Clinton did worse, too.

What is it with women taking off their clothes every time they want to get a point across?

Not true. This girl is flat and most people give her a 9 or 10

Imagine the smell of that lady down there.

>mfw i'm boning a mixed black chick who told me to grab her by the pussy while she was sucking me off

gonna make her wear my $1 knock-off MAGA hat while i dick her down tonight

That bitch is a 7 or 8 tops depending on the lighting

t. fat roastie

> dat Sup Forums 6/10 pointy elbows standards

Those swell when you impregnate

9/10

What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums this womanz is carrying a serious message. Trump is not what you think he is. Just today the police rounded up my LGBT friends and beat them up in tried to stop them but as soon as I tried one of them got hold of me and forced his fingers into my boipucci. Iso this what you want Sup Forums the persecution of already marginalised groups.

Post food.

Literally this

stronk womxyn always so easily offended. crocodile tears.

>an honest man
KEK
I voted for the man, but that's the last thing he is. and trust me, "grab 'em by the pussy" is exactly what it sounds like.

They believe these small quotes and slurs will change people's minds...the people had a whole year of this...and now that they include a nipple, people will come to some realization?
Iam glad I supported the man from day 1

Of course she's going to be flat-chested if she's 7 or 8.

He said "if you're rich you can do whatever you want to a woman, grab em' by the pussy".

That statement is more true than false. Stop being such a fucking cuck beta nerd virgin.

Maybe you shouldn't be friends with LGBTQIAAP people ....then you wouldn't have these problems

Do it, faggot!

Like leading a bull by the nose, you lead a slut by the ovaries.

Also, tell me what's wrong with grabbing a woman by the pussy anyways?

She's no 10.

So powerful. So moving. So provocative. So real.

Wow. My shaking couldn't be more literal.

kek

First Bill meets with the AG Loretta Lynch on the tarmac and now they want a special CIA agent to visit the electors, wow Clinton's gonna keep being Clintons.

She's like a 6.5...... I can swipe Tinder and instantly get way, way hotter girls, regardless of breast size

If you're rich enough you could grab them by the cervix and they will let you.

this is right

Flat is justice!

>This
I am more than willing to get behind this.

The girl in the video ended up going out with him for a few months so obviously she didn't mind having her pussy grabbed. And Bill Clinton bragged about sticking cigars up pussies and smoking on them so a grab isn't the worst thing a President has done to a pussy. Fucking JFK tried to get Mimi Beardsley to blow him on the back lawn of the White House.

If anything this exposure will get him more women supporters. Not sarcastic.

Capped

Is it weird that this is the one thing I just didn't agree with during the election?

buzzfeed's agonising

11/10 would post b4 you in another thread

it's starting to blow my mind how counter-intuitive relationships between men and women can be. It's like you attract more flies with vinegar

We need to find the cunt model in the pic and ruin zer

I love how they (and everyone else who's criticized Trump for this ) ALWAYS miss the part where he says
"They let you".

This part shows two things:
-that he did not sexually assault anybody
-that women are whores who will do this kind of shit for rich and powerful men.

Gee I wonder why they leave it out.

Underrated comment.

how old is this child?

>armpit hair
Definitely not a ten. lol

>the apostrophe is in the wrong place
fuck off

seems sort of petty

an otherwise ugly girl with great tits/hip-waist ratio can be a 7

a factual statement about modern beauty standards.

shes not very pleasing in the last picture.

Otherwise very nice woman

It's actually blown my mind

I used to be genuine, try hard to be clever (but also not trying to clever, I know when you're a try hard, I'm just saying I put in effort)

Now I give no fucks and just act like a dumb chad

Literally I just think "what would a dumb nigger who wants to get laid say right now?" and I do it and my successes have SKYROCKETED.

There's so many beta numales, women are fucking starved of dominance and men in charge

it's a fucking joke.

The annoying thing is I don't like being a dick. I want a girl I can be nice with desu

what is there to disagree with? beauty standards? cause trump did not create those.

Show us a flat chested 10

... the term itself is a contridiction. It's like a 10/10 male with a 1 inch penis. Itj ust doesn't exist

I mean MAYBE some girls like that.. I'm sure some guys like small chests too. But you're a minority

show us a 10/10 flatty

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for some idiot with a belly piercing pretending she isn't a whore just long enough to take this picture?

So it's wrong for Trump to say "grab them by the pussy" but ok for Marx to say "cease the means of production"? What is the difference?

>He's not honest.
>He said exactly what he meant.

OBJECTION!

AH sluts love when you grab thier pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Lmao #pissforequality. Was this a Sup Forums or Sup Forums thing?
More!

>wtf I hate young and beautiful ass now
Nice fucking scar, degenerate whore.

Stab more bits of metal through your flat self. That will help.

>trump on the rich and powerful