Omegle Thread: Circumcision Ediotion

Ok brethren, time to talk some sense into these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The "it's better for your health" meme was literally created by pedophiles that get off on the thought of circumcision

bump?

save this image and post it later

"it looks nicer" is the worst meme
literally having opinions dictated to them

whats with this more hygienic meme?

>having sex with someone who has an std
absolutely degenerate.

yep that slut was pretty dense

No one wants to answer my question....

too soon, we need go one redpill at a time

If finally got a couple of reasonable people to answer.

im stranger 2 here

>tfw stranger 1

hey thats me xdd

good job,, i kek'd

Some people don't wash their wiener every day apparently

"Would you rather live in Israel or one of the surrounding Muslim countries?" seemed to inspire argument between these two fine gentlemen.

Never used Omegle.
How can I join a chat with questions? I've tried to join a text chat and there were no questions there at all, just some random dudes looking for friends

stranger 2 is a do-gooder

>i would gladly life in muslim....

>leaf unintentionally causing a race war

it me

pls be stranger 2

he is woke now. he will ask his parents next thing

okay I tried the answer a question portion, got 5 spam prompts asking me if I was a horny girl to message this dickwad, then it locks you out wiht a captcha every switch

how the fuck does anyone bother with this

0 captha for me

You gotta make them want to to it without suggesting it. People will more likely do things that they think are their ideas.

checked

do you think i should ask differently?

Nope. Red pilling requires engaged dialogue most of the time.

Yeah

>just some random dudes looking for friends

Bull fucking shit.

troll?

also first time i heard the convenient for the hospital meme

any suggestions?

>idk

friendly reminder americans get circumcised because of a CHRISTIAN pushing anti-masturbation propaganda on doctors (literally the guy Keloggs cornflakes is named after) not jews

this is a way too specific of a redpill. its boring and one dimensional. drop this thread and start up a new one that allows for more improvisation with the question

futher down the front page

oshitbois

i heard that before, but its still the jews who perform that the longest. dont know about older cultures though
Any source?

Who else /wizard/ here?

is stranger 1 cucked?
> muh pastor

>I would rather live in Israel
>The surrounding countries aren't shitholes, I'd gladly live there!

Liberals in a nutshell.

last one

it me

Don't tell them, man. If they can't find it themselves, they're probably socially awkward curreys that spam ASL and marriage requests.

Circumcision is one of the most retarded things anyone could do on Earth. And a shitty meme as well. There's so many benefits to having a foreskin, and yet we embraced this child-mutilating scam for some reason, it's the highest form of child abuse, second only to rape. The only drawbacks I could think of are: A. Getting hit in the dick will hurt more, considering the number of nerve endings in the foreskin. B. The penis could be dirtier under the foreskin if it accumulates some filth, but if you're not a fucking pig and shower regularly this isn't a problem. C. Some girls think it's weird-looking, but that's because they're not used to it.

Overall, we should stop circumcising children. And don't get me started on circumcising girls.

t. circumcised goy

lol you never got kicked in da nutz, if you think that being circumcised would lessen the pain. its the balls that hurt not your limp dick

but i fully agree with your other points

When I said dick I meant the whole package of pecker and balls (not correct, but it's a colloquial thing). But you're right, it's the balls that hurt, however, if your uncircumcised dick is hit as well, it's gonna hurt even more because of all the nerve endings in foreskin (it's a fact that circumcised penises are more sensitive to physical stimulation).

Got him right at the end.

My response was the same user, you get powere at 40 thoug

I hope you all know that circumcision leaves a mental trauma that impacts cognitive and intellectual abilities.

As per user's request.

Thank you sir

Male genital mutilation destroys the primary erogenous tissue of the penis. It's not healthy--it is organ theft.

The most sensual and specially innervated part of the penis is the mucocutaneous foreskin, not the glans. Circumcision doesn't just remove the glans's protective covering--it removes an erogenous organ which is integral to male sexuality.

Not really a surprise--circumcision throughout history was all about repressing and controlling male sexuality and taking away men's choices. Look up the works of Maimonides, Kellogg, and Guy Cox for more info.

Send them this short video for more information.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

By the way, just to be clear, Maimonides, Kellogg, and Cox were/are all pro-circumcision, and wrote about how it was good specifically BECAUSE it impeded the range of male sexual experience.