>need money to pay for kids
>need time/money to be able to homeschool kids
>need money so wife can stay at home

>wages are low
>ladder to climb up financially has disappeared
>property prices are insane
>everything is expensive
>taxed out the ass so shitskins can live free off your dime

How is the west supposed to breed when every single factor is against them, meanwhile every single factor is in favor of the third world to outbreed us?

Spend the next few years getting your life together so that you can score a conservative generation Zyklon qt3.14 who wants an older man.

There's no hope fellow leaf... We're cucked forever.

>generation Zyklon

Kek it certainly seems to be going that way doesn't it.

Basically this.

go on dole like shitskins

fight fire with fire

conversely, kill the shitskins on welfare

>saving money for kids

I figured this out after quitting 3 shitty jobs where I was treated like shit. The government allows companies to hire people "part time" but make them work full time hours so they don't have to provide any benefits...taxes me on the money I make, taxes me on things I buy (taxed twice) and I am expected to just plow through a shitty job for the rest of my life?

Fuck that, I went on the dole and got a part time job, I have 2 scheduled meetings with people who are going to help me sort my life out and go back to school. I am not plugging away like I did so I have extra money to booze it up with the rest of the idiots on the weekend.

All of that is tolerable with enough hard work.
The institutions that permit women to throw it all away on a whim are not.
What you need, what you REALLY need, is to bolster those communities that enforce redpilled beliefs to the point where the infrastructure they've created supersedes the mainstream institutions that permit and encourage the violation of the marriage contract.

You don't need a lot of money. Between my wife and I, we each make a bit less than minimum wage. And yet, we have managed to save over 20k in the bank. Look for ways to save money: buy a used car, rent out a part of your house to help pay for the mortgage, don't pay for cable, buy food on sale and stock up, etc. Hang around people who are smart with money, and you will be too.

The tax thing sucks though, I'm with you on that. It's hard to pay for property taxes ($2000 per year), car taxes ($1000 per year), income tax, sales tax, etc. But the government doesn't mind, because they *want* you dependent on them via welfare. Nefarious stuff.

hmm its almost like all of that was done by design...who could be behind this?

>How is the west supposed to breed when every single factor is against them, meanwhile every single factor is in favor of the third world to outbreed us?

Cities are fucked beyond repair, it's what it boils down to. You can only afford a traditional lifestyle somewhere the cost of living is low but not totally pozzed with drugs and crime.

Depending on your occupation, you could take your job with you or get in a seasonal industry that lets you move back and forth between home and work.

Then you'd still have to find a Qt that wants to live this kind of life when they're still young enough to breed healthy kids. That's the hard part.

>tfw grew up totally poor (i.e shared a bed with 2 other siblings because we couldn't afford more than one bed)
>always been poor
>tfw 25 now and just signed a 275,000$/yr contract after stripping to get through uni

my exact current struggle fampai, we have to keep trying though

>want qt right-wing wife with fair features

>receding hairline at 22 and mixed race
>high IQ paired with social reclusion which I suspect is bred from undiagnosed autism
When do I kill myself?

Any plans to overcome it?

I'm focusing on my start up business and investing money I have in the bank, hoping the business will give me higher social standing and wealth and success which will help attract a mate, and the finances will be in place for my family n kids and all that.

congrats

The only way.

I'm just in job search hell right now, keep getting turned down but hopefully I'll get something decent til then.

Once that part of my life is taken care of, I'm unironically gonna do Christianmingle.com. Also you should start lifting if you don't already

This.

what races?

>you must be rich to reproduce
well, we just know that's horseshit. If anything the opposite holds true. The rest you can deal with as you go. Marry a nice 5/10 redneck girl and pop out a few dozen Tammy Raes and Billy Lee's. Kick back and enjoy the simple life. You'll be surprised how much fun it is to just be one of the unwashed masses. In a way it's everything the left and right desire.

>low body standards
>plenty of free time for self-improvement/hedonism
>nuclear family OR steady community-based childcare (you fucked Emmy but so did Ray and now she has 2 of each of your kids but Ray is your favorite drinking buddy so in a way you're okay with it and you got the same deal going on with Louise and Cletus next door)
>no outside law enforcement
>steady paychecks
>deeply religious in philosophy but extremely grounded in daily life
>extremely pro-gun but control is naturally regulated within community (nobody sells guns to Earl because we all remember what happened the last time he got one)

I mean, is there anything not to love about the lifestyle?

>stripping to get through uni
well i hate to break it to you miss but you're gonna have to strip one more time if you wanna keep posting in this thread

According to 23andme
>56% European (mainly Italian, almost no Spanish)
>19% African
>13% Middle Eastern/Caucasian
>9% North African (Moroccan)
>2% Native American
>1% Asian

According to family
>50% Jewish (of various/mysterious backgrounds)
>25% Spanish
>25% Jamaican (half white/half black though)

So

is she without a bra?

Yeah, fuck me, right?

Good thing is that having just about every European and Mediterranean genetic line, that my genes are extremely malleable.
Because I contain a genetic library, even with dark curly hair and brown eyes, my genetics are pretty recessive, which sets precedence to fairer features.

As proof in my family, my uncle's children all took the fair features of their partners. Blond hair, blue/green eyes. Light brown hair.

Only thing that sticks is the curly hair, although the tightness of the curls vary. Curly hair can be pretty cute anyway.

Silly goy, you are not supposed to breed. Easier to control the savages, so we will let them take over your lands.

how do you guys feel about Mexican conservative woman? I'm thinking of creating an app to mix race our woman and systematically erase all browns

Go get your h2s and first aid ticket. Apply for a job with oil companies. Precision, Nabors, Akita, savanna, Trinidad. Make 7-9k a month. Oils picking up again. My brother and I both just got rehired for January.
Don't smoke weed.

Look and Jeb's kids. They came out looking like fucking monsters.

Besides, the brown Mexicans are the ones having all the children.

they look Cuban to me. Besides I would only put pretty mexicans and light skin color

>they look Cuban to me.
Have you ever even seen a Cuban?

>would only put pretty mexicans and light skin color
Rare to find.

Wow she's hot us he'll I hoph she will win and btfo America

Just a Russian in Israel

Have you seen Cubans? They look like that. Jeb is ugly and so is his wife, what did you expect.
you've never been to mexico obviously we have qts.

>Spend the next few years getting your life together

H O W

You are not supposed to breed , you are supposed to be a battery for the welfare state.

The welfare state was a generational scam , the first generation used it for free and all the rest have to pay for it with colossal taxes or inflation so ahmed or jose gets free money to mantain his 24 sons