Is not having kids the final red pill?

Is not having kids the final red pill?

>lower birth rate means less people for jews to exploit and profit off
>Save $250,000 per kid
>don't have to pay child support when your wife cheats on you with Tyrone and divorces you
>more money to buy cool stuff and retire early
>more time to build your career
>don't have to worry about your kids growing up to date niggers or become gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me1GIDy-U9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah but what can you experience with all that money that is more profound than having a child

remember that you are going to die eventually anyway. Having tons of money isn't an end in itself the end is to experience a full life. Money can go a long way in achieving that if you spend the money on fulfilling experience but what fulfilling experience are you going to have that beats having a kid?

Are you going to fuck a bunch of hookers likea degenerate?
Are you going to buy a huge yacht and post pictures of it on facebook?

Helping people in your community. Get your name on some buildings. Actually change someone else's life.

saged

Here's my experience childfree.
Had vasectomy 5 years ago.
Married.
3 dogs.
Life is good.

Also, what OP said about offspring basically being a new generation of slaves to exploit is a bit of a downer.
I don't want to drag some poor innocent baby into this hellish mess we've created.

Going to live my life not worrying about what my little shit of an offspring is doing. I much rather be fucking rich as dicks living it up for the rest of my days with no kids to shit on me...

stop bumping shlomos thread you dumb fucking bogan

saged

> yes goy, yachts and hooks are very important

> good goyim, don't marry white women
> don't start a family
> that's bad

> we stupid jews will marry your white women
> we'll have large families with your feminist white women
> oh vey we are so stupid

I'd definitely like you "Is ____ redpill" people to go extinct, so please consider those trips your validation on this subject. Do not ever breed.

no.

not having kids is the ultimate blue pill
>waste your time on earn worrying about bullshit material items instead of fulfilling your evolutionary purpose of spreading your genes and having children

add to that
>o yes good goy don't have anyone to inherit your wealth

PURE COINCIDENCE

This is the oldest Jewish trick in the book, back before racemixing was a thing

It is, why should I perpetuate suffering. We are born, struggle for resources and then buried after tragedy or illness. I would never burden another human with that, I don't care about furnishing troops for a race war.

> *rubs hands* you see Ivanka Trump?
> it is a mitzvah that no white man married her
> she is a career woman
> not a stay at home mother
> she went to uni
> probably a cheating blue pilled feminist whore
> she will divorce you and take half of your money
> heh heh white men, don't marry her!
> some stupid jewish man will have to take her

Nope. Anti-Nationalist and Anti-White. You should be tortured to death with a hammer just for suggesting it.

I'm not having children because it's not in my nature to do so.

I can't connect with people. I'm plagued with depression.

Although a wife and kids sounds nice, all of my relationships end with animosity because of my angst. I dont know why I'm like this but I don't know how to live any other way.

The (((sociologist))) who started all this is a Jewess.

Not having kids is the ultimate blue pill. Having children changes a man in ways that are indescribable.

No, it's the ultimate BLUEPILL.

Don't hush it, but having kids is important and a goal to always keep in mind.

It's not just about you, it's about your community, your PEOPLE. The best contribution you can make to the people around you is to raise another respectful and intelligent human being to keep the race moving forward. And it can be a pain at times, but most people I know do not regret having children.

Because suffering is the base of all spiritual growth

Because of my "special interests" i refuse to be around kids. Let alone have them. Better this way

It was the thing to do, have kids, raise a family, until recently. World is full.

Someone always mentions it in these threads, Universe 25 and the behavioral sink. The horror! Sure we are not mice but parallels are everywhere today. In the experiments some mice went ahead and had kids but neglected them, are parents sitting here shitposting on a Mongolian image board? Why?
Experimenter took some 'beautiful ones' out of Universe 25 at critical mass and plopped them in a brand new universe with everything they could possibly want to start breeding again, they didn't leading to the conclusion when society reached that point doom was already on the horizon. Pretty sure 21st century will be massive carnage for the human race. Having kids? Pffft, I knew before puberty I wasn't going to play that game, I am struggling just to avoid complete spirit death myself.

>the ultimate redpill
>being advertised in TIME magazine

LOL

Shut up dude, if society created the conditions to have kids sure, but right now it's literal economic suicide, if you're middle class and have kids that's exactly where you're going to stay, middle class (if you're lucky)

Muh white race, Muh white race doesn't give a shit about me why should I give a shit, Jews can exploit the billions of niggers that will come after me for all I care, I want to have a nice life.

>World is full.
No it's not you maple nigger, africa, india and china are full, now get to work on those hab domes and move north.

Are you the old canadian man that goes to mexico and pays juan a couple dollars to let you kiss his 6 year old daughters?

not a red pill, they will just import new baby making immigrants

I want to have children but I don't know what I can offer them. Though that doesn't seem to be stopping anyone else from having kids. Especially people that live in hellholes, I don't get it.

stop bullying us fbi-senpai

And when you're old as fuck in that great life and all the stupid shit you do is boring now you'll think "fuck I shoulda had kids to help me and care about me in these years"

good call, I think some people have perused lifestyles that kids don't really fit into. I'm not sure that is a bad thing.

Prepare to be bullied nerd.

Why would you even need the concept of a "redpill" when what ever arbitrary decisions you make, wouldn't really even have a follow through beyond your limited life scope?
>b-but I care about people... I have morals

Yeah, I'm really sure a anti-natalist has morals and not just a quivering pussy because their life's lacks such a struggle, they deem uncomfort as a evil.

I could prolly beat you up irl tho
i'm like 221^100 lightyears tall

>special interests

Tell us more about them.

Enjoy your trailer park, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Me1GIDy-U9g

>tfw you are glad to have met your gf in school
>you've known her since you were 14, now 23
>soon to marry her and move to the US after we finish uni this spring
>tfw both are Christian traditionalists

Only white people shouldn't have kids.

>Actually change someone else's life.

Canadian education everyone

DISREGARD THIS THIS IS A JEW OP KEEP HAVING CHILDREN KEEP THE WEST ALIVE

I drink too much

It's the final form of degenerate behaviors. We are brought to life that same way we must bring into life our successors.

Not to do so intentionally is the height of failure.

((((Time)))

>Hey goyim stop making kids , 'member the overpopulation
>You will make more money ,goyim
>Hey goyim looks like you'll need 15mio african migrants to even out your falling birthrates
>Oooops looks like you'll need to pay up for these poor refugees home , wifi , housing , allowance , language classes and food!

>Not being 10^1488x666 light years tall

fucking manlet

are you the english teacher in china who found out Sup Forums was accessible? if so; hows it been going man?
Haven't heard much of you lately

Thanks dog
/thread

REEEEEEEE

>interacial couples for literally every single ad
>the one ad about not having kids
> white non interacial couple

kek

who told you that?

>lower birth rate means less people for jews to exploit and profit off
no that means they need to import more brown people to supplement infinite growth for our corporate overlords

>Being less than 8 dimensional planes tall

>retards actually think this is redpilled

It's the most bluepilled thing ever, if you have white kids and continue the blood line it will bring hopes to the matter. The more whites the better.0

>Leaf

>what's next.. the Jews will be giving tax breaks to goyim to race mix.

Yes

>stop having kids, goyim!

You're a fucking retard. Do you really want whites to die out.

Why, so your daughters can get fucked by niggers and your sons can lust after slanty eyed gook midget women? Having white children is a meme. It's far more beneficial to the white race if you save money and contribute it towards redpilled causes. Redpill the whites that are already here before you go making new ones.

The childfree life is being pushed on white people by Jews as an excuse to import shitskins 'to offset the aging population.'

>he actually thinks whites going extinct is redpilled

My god you're massively retarded, ever heard of disapproving boyfriends nigger?

Jewishness is passed down maternally in Jewish culture so they don't really want to "take our women", they just want us to die with no one to leave our wealth to and for our women to reproduce with Tyrone and have negroid offspring that don't have the intelligence to gain or maintain any sort of sizable wealth anyways.

>I don't want to drag some poor innocent baby into this hellish mess we've created.
pussy. what a delusional cop out.

People in my country are just stupid, no money or education... let's have a bunch of babies!.

If you're incapable of raising a daughter without her turning into a mudshark then, ya, you should probably not reproduce.

>By Lauren Sandler
>(((Sandler)))
>the couple is white, people can relate to something more if its being done by members of their own race, hence why PanAfricanism is a black/mulatto/quadroon/octoroon thing, not a white thing.
Hmm...

Tbh I just want to be a genghis khan style warlord but it can't happen nowadays

Tfw no recreational genocide

>pic related

regardless of your trips, people (women esp) in their 40s who never had a kid have very hollow lives. probably 70% of them regret the decision when they start to realize that most pleasures in life start to lose their appeal once they realize there's no blood of their own to share it with

this

not having a girlfriend is the red pill
never let a woman into your place
bang her and skip

Face the possibility that there might be a lie here.
Are we accepting collectivism?
Is there such a THING as 'your people'? Ill grant there could be. Where does the distinction end? Why?

"My people" is possibly as much an agreement about something as any other social agreement.

sounds like you need a relationship and something like kids to live for

All white women are forced to convert to Judaism before marriage to a Jewish man

How can I have kids if there are no women willing to kiss me, let alone have sex with me?
fuck you all
at this rate, I will become radical christian terrorist and gonna ride to jizzrael and bomb that crywall just because

Yep it is the (((smart))) thing to do

you save all the bank. freeze the sperm then have a genetically sufficient bimbo have the kid for 20 k in your 70s. kids 18-20 when you die inherits all your shit and l ives a pimp life too.

Not even a bad idea

ever heard of a gym?
join one and go every day
women are same as men
its all body
money is just excuse

can I do pool instead?
I like swimming more than lifting

>not wanting to bomb meca

bomb everything
Christianity and one Buddhist enclave should be only religions left

Yeah, because doing thinks outside of a convalescent home with your kids is overrated.

Moron.

Billions of years of evolution teach us this.

>Articles about families
>Always mixed race in the photos
>Articles about not having kids
>Always white couples
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post?
>(((LAUREN SANDLER)))
Oh.

>being a nigger is a red pill

really opened my onion