Seasons Greetings edition

Seasons Greetings edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: [YouTube] The Station Night Club Fire (embed)

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0jUADn8fSZs

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
instagram.com/p/6oZ8Eoo3oK/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=HcLgXLgvtw0
ZUCKbook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/
kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy
vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Znewh7chud
instagram.com/p/8MV1BaI3nh/
instagram.com/p/8eb6nOo3ku/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>REMINDERREMINDERPROOF

>right wing fascists hold meetings in anime forums and organize nation-wide safety inspections of left-wing spaces because they hate leftists!!!!! this is a political attack!!!!!!!

wow bro, want your tinfoil hat with that?

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

First for Safety Squad

Remember to always keep updated on your local fire codes and safety regulations

I'm addicted to safety.

SAFETY BUMP
SHADILAY AND MASA

roof pic of 318ponce, and a video just because it made me laugh

instagram.com/p/6oZ8Eoo3oK/

hmmm...We should re-write the Shadilay song into a /diy/ anthem.

FIRE CODES
I
R
E
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

S A F E T Y
A
F
E
T
Y

ANYBODY WHO TURNS IN ONE OF THESE JOINTS IS GETTING LAID! ALL RIGHT!

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

Be honest, you would save this place from a fiery conclusion wouldn't you?

Put a fucking thread number next time you fat, retarded piece of shit.

Remember to mark it as /diy/ next time.

Why are you guys attacking people that think differently than you? This isn't about safety it's about making leftists mad that they lost a place of recreation for them.

Wow. This is so complex.

at least 2 of them are cute but every guy in there is a turbobeta

It is my civic duty.

rofl what the fuck did I just watch

How come all of these places that have code violations are leftist hangouts?

Do you like this picture I found?

This IS about safety. Don't get it twisted, rules are for everyone, even libshits.

I can't keep up, these threads move at breakneck speed.

The quality of memes in such a short time is amazing. Keep it up.

Remember, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hotbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUADS

SAFTEY SQUADS REPORT IN!

>Major offenses:
>No sprinkler system
>Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
>Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
>Holes in ceiling or floors
>No emergency exits
>No lit exit signs with battery backup
>No emergency lighting
>Obstructing a path of egress
>Exposed wiring
>Extension cord used in permanent application
>No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
>Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)
so... things that you are not able to diagnose through facebook pictures? almost as if it's a thinly veiled witch hunt and you're fooling literally zero people with this BORD OF PEECE XDD SAEFTY IS TEH BEST meme

Better mad than dead.

And honestly this isn't even so much an altruistic movement, it's a form of economic conservativism. Nothing is more expensive and wasteful than the aftermath of a fire with fatalities that happened in an entertainment venue.

These are people who should be getting their hair cut and seeking gainful employment, whether in food service or in entry-level clerical positions.

that text

>comfy

>intestines ripped out
>huge penis
He's pretending to be black and on PCP, and it's pretty racist cause blacks don't have huge penises and they aren't all on PCP.

If a building collapses and kills only degenerates inside it, maybe people wouldn't care. Problem is that these buildings pose a threat to random bystanders minding their own business.

You don't care about code, you just want to attack places where LGBT people feel safe. Believe me I think SJW's are annoying but people go to these places to see bands play and enjoy themselves.

Reminder that raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

I don't know the thread number. it's gotta be like 34 by now. we're going through them at a pace of about 9 per day or more. should I put a random one?

We are attacking dangerous lacks of security awareness

>spend a week ensuring code compliance
>you don't care about code

triggered

>I don't see any sprinklers.
>No drywall; mostly just bare wood.
>uncovered holes in ceilings
>no visible smoke detectors

not safe/10
I'd say you've got yourself a reportable offender, user.

Found the Antifa goodwill ambassador.

bands

youtube.com/watch?v=HcLgXLgvtw0

of course, I see clearly now

how could I try to tear down high culture like this?

face it, these places are NOT SAFE

>art

really makes you think

You will be saved!

These places also are full of illegal activity such as drug peddling, taking advantage of minors, can harm neighboring buildings/homes, and also push radical leftist movements. Antifa are involved at these places and have a plan to disrupt Trump at the end of the month, and we don't want that.

Punks, hipsters, and ravers acting like retards in a shack are the least of my concerns.

>feel safe
>has obvious and dangerous fire code violations
kek

nice, any georgia anons around to report?

>able to diagnose through facebook pictures
We are in fact able to tell these things from social media posts. Housing authorities, empowered by Democrats, take these reports VERY seriously. We've already shut down eight DIY spaces confirmed.

I'm working on getting Boing! Anarchist Collective safe again. They appear to be illegally subletting their rooms but more than that, they appear to be illegally hosting venues. Anyone got any contact info for the Salt Lake Fire Department?

608 S 500 E
ZUCKbook.com/Boing-Anarchist-Collective-227564980593069/
kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy

>Commie star

Oh for fucks sake.

>you just want to attack places where LGBT people feel safe
Not sure where you get that idea. Last I checked my local gay bars were code compliant

so some user posted renditions of a few christmas carols, these are theme for bread. I'm dreaming of a safe christmas Sup Forums keep it up and MASA to MAGA.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Znewh7chud

now I'm gonna go to my local safe resturaunt and get some safe tacos to eat safely. I'll be sure to drive safe. I'll be back.

fucking ebin card. saved twice.

Why have a safe space when it can be a safer space?

I made a post with a bunch of stuff about it a thread or 2 ago I'll go find it

Did you just assume our motivations for safety? Fucking bigot. We're trying to save lives. Where is your compassion?

I-Is that a boy or a girl?

Ka-kawaii.

I mean LGBT youth that go to shows and don't get judged for their identity

dont need to be from the state to report senpai, know where that pic is from? if so send it in with the pic saying that the place is very unsafe and felt your life was in danger while you were in there

it's not 'attacking' people, its making them safe.

i can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums, obviously, but you dont see me running around, say, during an election, calling everyone who thinks differently than me a racist bigoted homophobe or anything
tldr its about safety

>Not sure where you get that idea. Last I checked my local gay bars were code compliant

Funny. There's a gay bar near me in CA and the place had to follow strict fire codes, thus losing their smoking section. And nothing bad happens there. It's legit a safe place full of nice people who are also accepting of straight people and don't push propaganda. In fact, some people there are rather conservative.

>Reported Gilman St. Project to the Berkley FM

Oh good. I can still check it out firsthand

It's m00t

>boy
>gurl
its neither, its a mutant that should burn in a warehouse fire, but it wont since we are safe

They need a SafeSpace for that, and the SS is keeping these Spaces Safe

Stay Safe Safety Squad!

>I mean LGBT youth that go to shows and don't get judged for their identity

You can do exactly that at a gay bar.

>identity

Don't wanna be judged, don't go around advertising.

Like these "venues". They advertise to the public. They had better be safe for the public to enter.

>some people there are rather conservative.
I'm a degenerate tranny and I agreed with a Sup Forums boyfriend I had for a while on a lot of things
it happens
pls dont kill me

Complying with any law is leftists' kryptonite.

Somebody could slip on that sticker. That place is clearly unsafe.

If your identity has to do with breaking safety regulations and putting yourself and others at risk, then yes, I am going to judge you.

You know what doesn't judge people's identity? Fire.

Safety First.
Safety Over All.

Get help.

Looks like someone already did according to that photo ;^)

I just visited that Transnational underground website, it is such a cesspool of degeneracy it's unreal, there is a whole rabbit whole to this shit. We really need to look out for their safety. Having just recently moved to Brooklyn, I feel they could be right around the corner.

Whatever I give up on ya'll.

We're really doing a great thing by keeping young LGBT people alive, aren't we? I'm so proud of us.

instagram
instagram.com/p/8MV1BaI3nh/
instagram.com/p/8eb6nOo3ku/

if they need more info or something would be better for a georgia user, or at least an american I think

Even more reason to make sure these places are code compliant. Despite popular belief, there are gays on Sup Forums and I would hate to see the next generation of LGBT people wiped out in another fire. Not to mention, I'm sure there are shows at other venues which are code compliant where they won't be judged for their identity

So sexual orientation should allow you to ignore safety codes?

Wow

no matter how hateful we are, we are still worried for peoples lives and safety. MASA

Stay safe

some real talent here

MASA

link?

GABoy Standing By! Saving the lives of QuoLab!

Been in these breads for two days chief! Won't stop till we MASA.

here you go

>Get help.
I did, I'm a functioning member of society that blends in now.

>It's legit a safe place full of nice people who are also accepting of straight people and don't push propaganda. In fact, some people there are rather conservative.
you'd be amazed how many gays are like that, it's the vocal minority that give us a bad name. Most gays just want to be able to be gay in peace and don't give a shit about the liberal agenda. After Orlando, many were pissed off that the Dems sided with the Muslims over the gays

You may turn your back on safety, but safety will never turn its back on you -- as long as we're around.

Well we won't give up on you! LGBT youth should have safe buildings to freely express their identity, and we'll make damn sure they have hazard free spaces to do that.

post benis

Thanks for being a safe member of our community

>a pair of caltrop-proof boots.

Dear god. This is truly the season of laughter for me. Thanks for this.

>MASA

Can't help but read that in a Civil War-era Negroe Slave's voice

>DON'T BEAT ME MASA

you could always proxy up. and all tips are anonymous, if anything just tell them you are on a proxy if they ask. which they wont since (you) have multiple sources of evidence, you have a great argument to be had, so great the steven malunaeux would call it an argument. i can see atleast 5 city violations right off the bat

So you anons mean to tell me that if the DIY spaces get their spaces UP TO CODE then you won't care about the "leftist propaganda" at these events?

kek
>NO MASA WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ TRYIN BE SAFE!!!!

no
safety is a priority
i want to live and i dont want others being harmed
my workplace was recently inspected by a health inspector and we passed pretty well
i honestly wouldnt want my friends living in any of these places

If they follow the rules, don't do drugs, engage in other degeneracy then yes.

>Cutting off benis
Somehow, that doesn't seem very safe