HELPING BLACKS

(TEST) Its late way out of town she is broke down on side of the road walking toward town what do you do

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckhawks.com/feral_hog_cartridges.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call animal control and the game warden.

Tell her if she wants help she's gotta give the best sex of her life.

I am embarrassed to say that I check her out a bit before speeding away

fuck dem titties bruh

god I just fuck those monkey milk bags while she calls me massa and says '"oh yea, get it white boi"

Put on a bandana and start cooking my flapjacks.

Take her to town?

She's not going to hurt me. Why wouldn't I help her?

THICC

Lock doors and refrain from making eye contact.

The only acceptable answers

It's a setup up. Tyrone and Donte are hiding in the bushes ready to steal your car if you stop. I've seen it a thousand times

Maybe not physically but you aren't going to be able to get that weave stink out of your upholstery any time soon.

Tell her that she can have a ride if she lets me suck dem tiddies for exactly 27 minutes.

Keep driving, doubt I'd even think twice about it. Maybe if she's literally 50 miles from anywhere I'd ask her if she needs to call someone. She's not getting in my car and stinking up my seats though.

I've had too many niggers use some sob story about a broken car to try to scam money off of me.

All you coal burners taking about getting your rocks off make me sick. Black women are literally the ugliest, and she's not even a particularly attractive black girl. What are you thinking? I'd rather fuck a tranny than that gorilla.

she looks like 100kg shit in a 50kg shitbag

protip. her pimp is just out of sight, you are probably dead now

I'd rather fuck a tranny than that gorilla.fag exposed i rather fuck the ugliest nastiest bitch on this planet than another man just be real bro your a fag

Lock doors, turn up radio, and Keep driving.

Are you 12?

You are black.

check my map, obviously im driving in circles

amidoinitright?

chuckhawks.com/feral_hog_cartridges.htm

Feral hog ammo advice.

>burnt pancake tits
nah

If you replace her with a pic of a young, healthy woman, I 'might' consider offering her a ride.
But for anyone else?
Not a chance.

Stop for nothing, help no one. Too much risk for no reward.

You had better smarten up, or you will be dead in a ditch while the niggers are driving your car down the road.

I'm thinking big lip BJ.