When did you swallow the redpill of how not everyone should have the right to vote?

When did you swallow the redpill of how not everyone should have the right to vote?

I've had it for a few years, but I'm still articulating my thoughts on it. In reality, you realize people hate pure responsibility and would rather shoulder it to someone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Vázquez_de_Mella
youtube.com/watch?v=oGNT8RYH1Y0&ab_channel=ErikaSudermann
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why shouldn't everyone have the right to vote then? Who would have that right? And how do the people without the right to vote try to get their own interests realised?

Bout 9 months ago

Ideally voting rights should be something theoretically anyone can work for if they want it and should be something you have to apply for every few years

i think the best system of eligibility would be one based of broad generic criteria like "25, 2 years of national service, engaged in some form of work, no bankruptcy or criminal offences in the last 10 years"

If you set criteria that is more specific than just "some form of work" with things like "making x" or "this intelligent/educated" than you open it up to abuse down the line

imo this system should extend to all relations to government in that you're not applying just for voting rights but for "full citizenship" which makes you eligible for certain entitlements that you otherwise wouldn't be

The maybe once you've held full citizenship for 20 years (non consecutive) you get it for life

Look at Germany. America has a fucked up voting system where it really only matters what a couple of Midwest hillbillies vote. In Germany the vote of a taxpayer and his family counts as much as that of an 18 year old girl who goes to raves and refugee welcome rallies.

At least in the US these people stick together in blue states so their vote doesn't matter. Oh and guess which country is overtaking us all: China, where nobody votes

I'd swallow his redpill if u catch my drift...

Is this post satire or serious? I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

look at the US for instance

massive obesity rates because people are too stupid to put the fork down

couple that with people literally trying to vote away their fundamental rights of free speech and their right to carry guns.

Also, most people are so easily satisfied as long as they have a steady source of income that they see most political news at face value and their votes reflect it.

That actually sounds like a really good system. I had a similar idea, about earning the right to vote rather than it being automatically given to everyone. That way, everyone should still have the opportunity to vote, but lazy people, non-workers and people without a vested interest in the betterment of society wouldn't be able to have a say.

I'm sure the progressives would call this proposed system racist, just as they called the US voter I.D laws racist. Oh, and of course (((they))) wouldn't allow it.

Ok, so who would you say should have the right to vote then?

males who are above the poverty line, not on government assistance, are at least 3rd generation immigrants, and who have served 2 years in the armed forces (basically forces them to have physical and mental discipline)

>tfw not absurdly attractive

Is this the guy from the TayTay video? Also, to keep on topic yeah niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote. Neither should foreigners, women, children and people who don't love this country. No joke here, I think voting should be restricted to educated people invested in the success of this country. Those who own the soil and those willing to die for the soil. We wouldn't have elected so many zionists, capitalists and communists into power if it had stayed the way it originally was. Then our soldiers wouldn't be trannies and whites on welfare dying for Israel and single issue voters wouldn't exist.

could you imagine looking like this and arguing with anti-trump protesters outside a rally?

the women would be literally afraid to disagree with you

I found it impossible to defend democracy after reading this.

Thought it for about 6-9 months now in varying degrees. At this point I'm behind the idea of a corporatist state where the general "vote" doesn't exist, but people can exercise decision making power over laws in which they actually have expertise or knowledge and then convene in a law making body and as separate groups make a bill which they come to a consensus on. Basically, labor unions should have certain powers regarding labor laws, scientists and lawyers who understand science should represent laws regarding science and funding, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
Something similar to what a lot of the Spanish traditionalists and conservatives were arguing for in the 1920s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Vázquez_de_Mella

Fuck my life. If I looked like this guy, I swear to fucking god. EVERYTHING would be different.

>h-he's probably g-gay, right? He's not interested in my woman. They're just g-good friends.

Stobbit!!
At least I have my personality.....

When I was 18 and I was voting on serious tax proposals. Jesus man people under 30 should not vote on anything

Same guy as in the picture
>go out in public
>literal HAREM of women are following you around

youtube.com/watch?v=oGNT8RYH1Y0&ab_channel=ErikaSudermann

>but lazy people, non-workers and people without a vested interest in the betterment of society wouldn't be able to have a say.

Literally my same line of thought brother

If people care about their society and are willing to work they should have the right to vote in that society

I think systems based on social status (property owning, certain education level) or genetic traits (only whites can vote, only males can vote) will lead to, in general, a worse society and are inherently unsustainable because the people who can't vote will eventually strongarm the voting minority into letting them vote... as we saw happen in the 19th and 20th century

The system needs to be set up so that anyone can get it if they do a bit of work and are committed to helping their community

Ideally it should be something that everyone should strive so that as that people who don't have it would be stigmatised, leading to a more productive and unified people who feel included in the process

A system where only people who are eligible and apply for voting rights also means you can have more direct democracy too because you can trust the intelligence, interests and motives of the voting public more

Which is why I would say I'm not against democracy. Lot of people Democracy is shit. Democracy is not shit, it a wonderful system of Government. Universal suffrage is what is people mean is shit.