When will black people pay reparations for enslaving Jews?

When will black people pay reparations for enslaving Jews?

We are the Jews

When everyone realizes the Jews are actually blacks

Amen Brutha

when people talk about blacks enslaving blacks, they mean the ancient egyptians enslaving the jews

yeah, blacks were kings. they were the oppressors. that's why all the jewish SLAVES wanted to ESCAPE EGYPT on the underground camel road

shut up goyim don't forget you enslaved 100,000,000 of us and killed 6,000,000,000 more

The first Jews to escape the Soviet Union to America in the 19th century were negroes! Learn your history

When will you realize that blacks were the original founders of all world civilizations and around the time of the fall of Rome, the white man came and ruined it all for everyone?

It was called the dark ages because the white man wants you to believe it is the black man's fault all our knowledge and technology got wrecked at the time, but it was really the white devil. Ashkenazis also owe the black hebrew israelites an apology

>Ethiopic canaanite jews
>moorish jews
>all this other whacky shit

Ah you're spreading misinformation, times almost up.

White boy mad God chose blacks as his Chosen people

Fuck all your roman nephilim gods
Fuck the roman catholic church
Fuck the devil

Praise Jesus christ and the God of all things.

Omg kek

Around when they stop pushing this 'WE WUZ MOZENRATH N SHIIIEET' bullcrap.

They are also the asians, the natives in the new world and also the original europeans. Don't forget.

good point user. Will use this the next time some afrocentric loon claims
they was kangz in Egypt.

ISRAEL IS AFRICA LEARN THE TRUTH OPEN YOUR MIND

WE WUZ ASIAN JEWS

seems more realistic than the white depiction seen in renaissance art. I don't think he was an ashkenazi either. Did you know that even the ancient Sumerians were known as "the black headed people"?

it could be, or at least eden if the out of Africa theory and bible both hold truth. We weren't around back then, maybe the israelites did start in Africa and then moved outward to the middle east and elsewhere.

Look at Africa and explain to me again how white people fucked it up more than black people did. Africa is one huge continent full of fucked up.

Proof of the damage the white man can do, now chinese imperialism will hurt them, but asians are white too so this isnt a surprise

I never had a Jewish slave, so I don't owe them shiet.