Why haven't you racemixed yet pol?

you realize your kids will be in the minority if they are white? don't you hate minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjRmdbaMFco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your kids will be in the minority if they are white
Just because they won't be the majority doesn't mean they'll be a minority you dumb nigger.

the next generations of whites will be stronger.

hear me out .....
- the weak-ass whites living right now who love ((((diversity)))) will race-mix.
- their children will look like pic related (mud-skin)
- the remaining whites who despise multiculturalism will breed with other whites
- the "pure whites" of the future will have an inherent hatred of multiculturalism since it was bred into them

Because I don't want inferior children.

>niggers have shrunk from 25% to 11% of the population in 150 years

>most mestizos are getting deported and half the hispanics we have are white anyway

>literally like 1% interracial

>right wing populism and governments skyrocketing in the west

>>>racemixing will be the future

are you fucking retarded

The kid will look gross

Have you ever noticed that mixed people tend to have hazel eyes. Like they are almost enlightened to have blue or green eyes.

>implying Sup Forums isn't populated by maladapted genetically unfit individuals

I about fucked up and betrayed my race. I dated an American born Chinese girl for a few years.

I am truly sorry for this transgression.

holy fuck JIDF.
why are so blatant.
go back to concern trolling, this stuff id just making me kvetch shekels

Trump approves.

TIME TO SAGE, YOU NEGROS.
ALL PURE BREEDS RALLY BEHIND OUR WINDMILL OF PEACE
1488!

>tfw no ascii walls anymore

fucking shitpoting jidf
RRRRREREREREREEEEEEEEE

saijun

CAPS LOCK

She is pregnant with a black child. Why would you be so against a mixed race population ??? Mixed people have the best sex and they care the most about the environment

post the full image you fag

IS

>Have you ever noticed that mixed people tend to have hazel eyes. Like they are almost enlightened to have blue or green eyes.

We don't. Don't fall for this Nat Geo "mixed is beautiful" meme, nearly all of us-mulattos, mestizos, and hapas-have brown eyes.

IS CRUISE
EVERY SINGLE EYE IS SHOOPED

Say what you will about the premise behind the article, that model is hot as fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

DAMAGE CONTROL FOR

>cherrypicked examples who look nothing like the vast majority of mixed people

I understand they have an agenda to push, but a lot of these people are really rare exceptions. It's like if you did a "profile of white people in america" and a third of your photos were of literal albinos.

FOR JIDF

>ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.JPG

I think is wrong to give kids nappy hair when you have the choice to breed with black woman or a white woman

My kids will be
FENDIPPITOUS

No what I am saying it is kinda like a trap for blue or green eyed people. You think well they must white because they have light eyes, but in reality they are mixed.

sagr

Filthy niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=sjRmdbaMFco