They are coming for our memes

mobile.twitter.com/mashable/status/808859844136599553

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaEk4B87Sxc&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=y5j49vRn-ck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well shit. People with actual conditions don't deserve to be made fun of like this.

Driving these people to suicide before they get a chance to reproduce is the best strategy to combat defective genes like this.

She's severly underweight. I doubt she can get pregnant.

lol @ yebs wife
youtube.com/watch?v=uaEk4B87Sxc&spfreload=10

>yucky

first they came for the memes

eh
I'd still do her

She gives me a real
boner

YUCKY
U
C
K
Y

MEMEZ

Not with that kind of attitude.

>meme culture

what did they meme by this?

JESUS CHRIST ITS A REAL LIVE SKELETON

Highly underrated. Also checked

What happened here?

Its pragmatic but unnecessary in these cases imo. I don't think they can reproduce desu.

Faggot

KILL

EUGENICS IS GREAT

KILL

She's neither beautiful nor strong.
It is not courageous to champion an already championed viewpoint, especially one perpetrated by every mainstream media outlet in The Western world.

Why can't people be honest?
Do you think she knows they are all lies?
How cruel and hollow are they??

She could be so much greater if only she got out from under those shallow assholes.

Those memes are in real big demand.

>Not worshiping memes
PRAISE KEK!!!

Goddess Bunny

It's a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=y5j49vRn-ck

>absolutely disgusting mutated form that can unfortunately function enough to survive
>still tries to take up a flattering pose for pictures

Oh snap

>Do you think she knows they are all lies?
Yes

This picture makes me incredibly sad

this person seems like she's been through a lot of shit. that being said, i don't want to see her trying to battle Sup Forums because it'd be a slaughter.

This shit pisses me off so much

First of all, it's fucking insulting to call her brave for showing her fucking face. It's admitting it's hideous. Fuck off.

Second, I'm a guy. I have a spinal disease. I have to wear diapers 'cause I shit myself. I have a huge tumor on my ass

If I made some art project like any disabled female could do showing my nude body, do you think I'd hear about how "brave" I am? No, everyone would call me a disgusting creep

just fuck off.

Yeah we should make sure to not make fun of them so they know they're not only physically different but mentally as well.

hello goyim

Let's get a pic of that tumor on your asshole ya TEASE

To them she is nothing more than an opportunity to look sympathetic.
Every compliment is not only a hollow attempt to virtue signal but it is also a lie, a lie because everyone knows the opposite is true.

Why won't anyone just be honest with her and actually help her find something which doesn't revolve around how she looks? Her entire life is centered around people wanting to improve social status by approving of the unapprovable.
Her looks are the only reason she is relevant.
I don't even understand it man...

I bet she'd love some simple honesty.
Not even focusing on her looks but maybe she has nice handwriting or she has good taste in music. A compliment which doesn't have to be a lie. An actual genuine compliment.

> Challenging meme culture
This shit only makes me more mad. Congrats liberals, you successfully radicalised this nice Canadian boy by being such insufferable faggots.
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

>Jew Idea

This very much

Maybe I don't get this. Isn't her challenging meme culture by provoking it and giving them a picture actually pretty based? She obviously knows she will cop shit, that is the point, she is basically saying 'eh whatever'. It isn't some rant about how no one should dare make fun of her, it his openly saying go ahead you won't break me with memes. Seems kind of cool in my opinion, people shouldn't be so uptight about people having fun with pictures. Especially when you look like a female version of skeletor in dire need of a cheese burger.

LA MORSA

>yfw the guy that made this also did all the A. Wyatt Mann cartoons

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas?wprov=sfla1

>The Mummy Returns
>HEEHAAAAAAAW

Yeah, not impressed, eat a hamburger, Ms. Skellington.

Agreed.

What the fuck is that?

Huma?

Holy shit, he did!

I'm sorry she misunderstands this.......in my opinion Sup Forums memes are best when they take down the untouchable an powerful, not the disabled or powerless.
Don't smash her, you'd be wasting your time and energy.

I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

>Challenging meme culture
Words cannot describe the feeling of giddy I get from people who think this is possible

had a massive argument via facebook cuz of this bitch.

Poster said that because of her she realized that making fun of people based on their looks is wrong which is nice but my problem was that she compared this poor unlucky lady who can not fix her problem with obese landwhales. I said its not fair to compare them and some other girl said no, they have a right to be treated fairly and equality.

I went on saying no this right does not only not exist (she said it didt exist legally but it still existed which makes no sense either way you look at it ) but is a dangerous idea to hold as it leads to very bad places. I am now a hateful child. Because my views on rights and that I dont think we should be so accepting of obese people seing as they chose this lifestyle.

kek has asked and you shall answer

Beautiful latina.

No advertising your gay campaign on pol.

Nate takes no prisoners. Fucking savage.

>She

>First of all, it's fucking insulting to call her brave for showing her fucking face. It's admitting it's hideous. Fuck off.

This^2

Anyone who would make fun of her is an ass, but the condescension would make me want to scream.

You think she's beautiful Billy? You gonna ask her out? Oh no, guess you've got somewhere to be. Maybe later.

Looks like a damn prairie dog. Jesus Christ what a fucked roll.

Why are people so aggressive towards ugliness?

That's interesting, because to me she's not pretty, yet I wouldn't really try to denigrate her

Is this an evolutionary mechanism? Ugly is seen as a threat because it doesn't fit our regular images we can see in the world?

>tfw you stare into the meme abyss

Really makes you want to stop using memes, feelsbadman

Show the tumor leaf

Resident Evil games are getting so realistic.

look at the comments of any popular youtube video and you'll see people using pepe as their avatar.

really makes you think.

>C3-P0 silver-leg timeline

lmfao kek'd hard

thats ms peregrine

show the tumor timmy!

I MEMBER!

She could be really hot if she counted her calories, worked hard and bee herselfed.

Indeed.

Yeah I've tried to argue this before. Self-esteem can't be based on a great big lie. Her being hideous to look at shouldn't have to stop her from being great in an area that doesn't have anything to do with appearance.

For once I agree with a leaf.

The purpose of the strong is to protect the weak. She can exist without reproducing, and I doubt it'd even be within her moral boundaries to do so.

To add to my first post, has made the best point in this thread. Her appearance and disease should be a non-issue, but that doesn't mean it can't be talked about fairly and honestly.

I'm sure there's a place for her in society that doesn't revolve around her being a victim, and putting her in the spotlight only victimizes her further. Put her behind a desk, answering phones, or keeping records. She doesn't have to be out of the public eye, either. People should have compassion without it being about themselves.

Everyone's fair game.
Who care what strangers on the net type. I'm a fag, you're a fag, we're all fags whose opinions don't matter, the real tragedy is the insecure fags who need external validation. People need to like themselves regardless of what others think, the real problem here is not that insecure people are being hurt but that these people are growing up to be insecure adults who can't take an insult.

>Billy Peterson
>"yucky"

The hero we deserve lol

Ahhhhh! Kill it!

She is actually living a great life. She has a husband. I have seen her speak, and… I am surprised she is stooping to this.

Never mind. Just read the post. She is attacking black people for body shaming. White people don't post that shit. Carry on.

jesus fuck, whit is wrong with you?

don't spook me mrs skeltal

this is why i support abortions

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4

This is a post truth world. It's lies on lies based on feelings. She's not beautiful buy saying she is makes it so because of feelings and power of changing reality through mind meld like collective chant. It's sort of like saying my country is the best when you know it's shit.

Kek.

That was my exact thought. Oh wait, Taiwan... I can't be seen with you

No. What are we supposed to do? Tell her what everything with eyes already knows? ( I am assuming those flesh slits function as eyes)

All so the whole rest of the world can tell her how brave and beautiful she is and how we're just a bunch of meanies.. I don't consider picking fights you can't possibly lose and having the world cheer your bravery anything but her own brand of virtue signaling.

it took three clicks to get to the instagram post in question, and all it said was "keep in mind memes can hurt someones feelings."

how the fuck this even become a story?

that cunt ruined the entire manga in one page

>courageous Instagram post

why are normies so obsessed with social media?

>being this sensitive