great fishing
over the counter drugs
cheap cigarettes
cheap dental care

but otherwise a brown shithole.

pros: margaritas and señoritas
cons: excessive heat and beheadings

>Mexico has a state called Mexico

Wonderful nation, just needs to keep their indios on their side of the border.

Shithole.

Don't really give much of a fuck about Mexico. The Mexicans I've met have been cool, but I don't live anywhere near where MS-13 and the fucking degenerate beaners live.

Once the wall is built, I won't have to pay it any mind at all. I have no interest in going there, and we have enough of them here for now.

age your añejo tequila for longer. seriously. the oldest tequila is what, a few years old? learn some patience like the other aged spirits makers of the world. also, get better at exporting mezcal to the rest of the world, stop hogging the stuff that tastes like burnt tires.

I'm always surprised when I remember you're not Muslim

I'm going back, willingly.

It was on the right track for a little while
The people are industrious enough to make their country a place of global importance if they can get traction

I think we insulate ourselves from Mexico and try to make it as easy for them to build themselves up as possible

Good food but beaners

Went there on vacation 2 days after Trump won, to DF. Everyone was pretty cool, and nobody seemed butthurt really. Then again I had that gringordo money...

If I had more money, I'd like to live there half time.

The female traffic cops were really hot too.

Life is good unless you are poor,or uneducated.

The south is holding the north back from economic prosperity

t. Nuevo León fag

Was doing okay until the US decided to give them a whole bunch of loans and put them into a debt spiral from which they still have not even come close to recovering.

>they wanted to make Mexico city a state.

i went to Tijuana the other day, it was fun

paid $5 cover to go to club Honk Kong, a three story strip club. there must have easily been 50 women there that night.

much better than clubs in the US, here you could touch all you wanted and even finger them. we went for a bachelor party and all 4 lapdances we bought my friend ended with the bitch asking for money to fuck lol.

in the 5 hours we were there i spent about $80 and grabbed more tits, ass, and pussy than i had ever before combined (unless i go back and bring more cash and stay longer)

td;dr: went to tijuana, the strip club is great

going to san miguel de allende after christmas on vacation

>new york has a city called new york

hello fellow norteño