Body Cam Footage of Nigger shooting 2 police officers

When is the war on our police officers going to end? BLM is enabling niggers to shoot our police out of pure hatred and racism. Seriously fuck niggers.

liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1481674028

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481698061423.webm
liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1481674028
fox5atlanta.com/news/223291646-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

>Eggmen meme is gay.................

When cops totally refuse to police black neighborhoods.

His partner should have been paying attention. I would have shot that nigger in the face if I was him, he was too busy being distracted and fucking off while he left his partner hanging.

someone post webm

Fucking hell man. That happened fast. Really puts something like this into context.

That is NOTHING compared to what happen to innocent blacks every day by cops. Fuck off cracker

low tier bait, fuck off jamal

>Commit crimes and threaten an officer
>Get shot

I see nothing wrong here

Yup, normies won't understand it because this sort of body cam footage never makes it onto the news.

If the kid had a gun and the officer delayed from shooting him he would have been wounded or dead.

>ahhhhhhh
>im gonna bleed out man
>you're gonna have to put pressure on it or something man
>im gonna bleed out brother

What a fucking pussy. It's just a bullet

neck yourself niggerfaggot

nigga u cant go round sayin dat shit about muh peoples naaahmsayin? all white peoples are evil devils who did some bad shit to muh peoples 19174826486182462 years ago, so we have the right to riot nd shieeeeet, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmsayin?

More whites shot police officers this year than blacks. Want to blame BLM on that too?

kys

"innocent"

Is this a thing or is it a forced one?

forced and gay

weebm with sound

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481698061423.webm

Unlike most the worlds' urbanites, blacks still have their will to life. You have to respect that.

DON'T CLICK THAT LINK

It's spelled kiss you Norwegian odinfucker faggot

Thx user. I was refreshing waiting for someone bold enough to tell me.

Hope he dies :,)

why not its a /wsg/ webm. what are you >implying?

>will to life
>shooting a cop pretty much guarantees you will die either by state execution or police retaliation

As a cop I can honestly say whenever I deal with a nigger my alertness is raised by about 100%. I've only ever been shot at once, and it was of course by a nigger.

I have a pretty short fuse with them and the second that guy put his hands back in his pockets I'd have had my gun drawn. This sounds like it took place in the south so maybe nigger encounters are more frequent than up here, but man when we deal with them we don't give them any room whatsoever. Call it racism, we call it survival. Goddamn niggers just don't know how to be civil.

Is that fucking Saxbys Coffee?

>i need a gun for survival

How bout you get off your fat ass and do some exercise, porky

WHAT THE F IS UP WHIT NIGGERS?
Really! A cop who has the right to shoot you dead POINTING A GUN AT YOU! Why the F you would not follow his orders?

I mean ANYBODY pointing a gun at me, i follow his orders man, beacuse he can kill me with literally his finger.

Yet they move around, move their hands in their pocket / blind spot, and they make sudden movements.

And the freakin media pics them as victims of police brutality, and racism. Fuck that. They are victims i agree on that. But they are victims of beeing an IDIOT. Natural selection.

There's nothing about this that shows good procedure by the cops no matter where it is. Right from the start of the recording this nigger was fidgeting around digging in his pockets and the cop still gets within stabbing distance of him.

It's just like you said, the moment he put his hands back in the cop should have drawn his gun and immediately backed off to get distance between themselves.

Look right before the cop did his duty, the nigger was pointing a gun with his left hand and his right hand was behind him at waist level, then he spun quickly to the left and brought his right hand up quickly.
If that was a gun he was pulling out, like he was making it seem like it was, the cop would have been killed.
Case closed. Give the cop a raise.
I know this is old, though.

? I hovered it, didn't click it, just a webmd with a black suspect, and a white officer walking closer, and then it looks like he falls. ends.

Zaxby's chicken

how come you didn't see him reaching for his gun Sup Forums? why weren't you more cautious?

Keep the streets safe, brother.

Triggered nigger detected

why the fuck would anyone risk their own life to have a wrestling match with a nigger who is trying to kill them instead of using a gun?

Whoa, Los Angeles news just showed this as an upcoming story.

Fuck those faggot ass rednecks.

As far as I am concerned that was self-defense due to the social dynamic involved. Those police officers would've gladly shot him for little to no reason.

Whether you stupid shitheads on Sup Forums admit to it or not a police officer is someone who has life or death power over a civilian. Why, should that black gentleman assume that those police officers will take him into custody using a reasonable and minimal amount of force, especially if he has an "illegal gun" (Kike faggot nonsense not compatible with the second amendment) on his person?

It's like George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman may have created the situation where some crazy fucker was trying to kill him, but he had to use a gun in self-defense of his life. These faggot fuckin' rednecks would've shot that black guy then gone home and slept for 10 hours.

>we call it survival
If you are so worried about survival then why be a cop? Obviously you got into the wrong line of work if you are that worried about getting harmed.

the grandfather of gay forced memes.

You will always be a nigger and there's nothing you can do about it

Only arrested and not injured or killed?

Why would any sane person do that ? (Hide your hands from an officer pointing a gun at you.)

Chances are if a cop is pointing a gun at you , he/she has a reason to begin with that you're a threat to his/her life.

its the fucking OP video as webm

it's fine

shut up

He dindu nuffin he wuz on his way 2 church u racist and ignat dawg

>any sane person
>melanin enriched individual

Being a nigger should be illegal.
KOS

Dumbass cops relaxed around blacks.

this. that was horrible police work. especially if they already knew the car was stolen.

BLM members are just Soros' puppets. It's fucking hilarious - standing loud and proud like all da kangz by dancing to the tune of a rich white man. If he paid the heads of BLM to pick his cotton in the name of showing white people their great work ethics they'd fall for it.

What a time to be alive.

>liveleak.com/view?i=1ba_1481674028
His partner is an idiot! Fuckin niggers!

He literally has a hand gun

>I'm gonna bleed out bro
>2016
>Not having an IFAK in your car

>Huns
>White

Hah, good one Dale. Big bag of shard for you, cunt.

Blacks aren't even killed on a daily basis by cops. Majority of the ones that are shot are thugs.

People need to start going after the supporters of organisations such as the ACLU,they are the real problem when it comes to black and brown crime.
People should work to discredit ACLU employees, I'm sure a lot of those Jewish lawyers have something to hide

dey dindu nuffins

I don't know if that guy was poorly trained or what. I've seen enough episodes of cops that as soon as you start reaching they say keep your hands out of your pockets. That Guy was reaching like crazy everywhere. Bet this will be used as a training vid on what not to do and how to control a suspect.

> Sees cop car right outside gas station
> Decides to attempt robbery of said station

What the fuck.

I take it you have been shot before.

You can tell he didn't want to shoot him.

Woof.

Black people have low IQ

Don't worry those cops lived and this guys going away for a long time

fox5atlanta.com/news/223291646-story

DATS RITE

Do you really think they'd be smart enough to know the difference if they actually knew who he was? Remember, "all whypipo."

I'll take shards over being a sheep fucker with no job anyday btw m8.

His illiteracy isn't an excuse either, They should know what a cop car looks like.

Well they didn't shoot him, even after being shot themselves.

Why delete your other post, fag

right? he has the reaction time of a snail and the suspect even checked to see if the partner was paying close attention. I've seen video's where officer's instinct kicks in and the draw of their pistol is fast as fug. He's obviously a boot.

Nigger, please. Not in a civilized society. Desegregation was a mistake and drove black communities into niggary.

If this isn't bait pasta you're a fucking high tier autistic liberal shit stain.

This baitpost made me retreat into my happy place

How were they making him fear for his life? They didn't even have their guns out, they were just talking to him and letting him stand around.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

if this isn't a fucking leaf tier level of shit posting, idk what is.

Again, deleting another post

>>/r/Cuckold_Community

>zero faith that he will exercise his duties in a professional and reasonable manner

That's why we are blaming obongo, Soros, and BLM faggotry on top of his retarded criminal ass. Nigger stole a car while already on parole/bail(forget already) and had a gun.

You're a dumb nigger.

Here is his post.

>
Because I wanted to say that I do NOT support violence.

I wanted to specify, in a narrow situation, where some guy has the power of life or death over you, and you have zero faith that he will exercise his duties in a professional and reasonable manner, that it's justifiable that you use whatever force you feel is necessary to defend your life from him.

There's a difference and I don't want my words to be misconstrued. If some random person smacks you in the face, I don't think that it's appropriate for you to shoot him.

If, a police officer, who has the power of life or death over you, makes you feel that you're in fear for your life, then what should you do in such a situation?

>will to life
>attack cops
pick one

>people getting killed
>rekt threads
>/wsg/
I've abandoned the idea of understanding this website a long time ago.

he's obviously ashamed of how much of an idiot he looks like to a bunch of anonymous people on a chinese cartoon image board. How you can be this much of a pussy is beyond me.

I deleted my posts because I am not comfortable with the subject matter, and was just trolling.

I don't support violence against anyone. I wanted to troll you faggots, by the position I took made me seem like an extremist.

If you want to know the truth I am white myself, and am thankful police officers do the job that they do.

Sorry to anyone I offended.

Upvoted for awareness.

>"jokes on you, I was just pretending to be retarded xdd!"

>I deleted my posts because I am not comfortable with the subject matter, and was just trolling.

You're a real good troll buddy, you fucking cucked yourself into deleting posts and made yourself uncomfortable.

Its forced shit, also checked and checkum

Im travelling over to the US in a weeks time, staying at New Jersey, Arkansas and Houston what chance do i have of either being shot or robbed/raped by niggers?

>Sorry to anyone I offended.

lol, cuck

Whatever. I was just trying to troll you faggots, but I realized that maybe this is a subject matter that is taboo.

The black guy in the video is in the wrong. He had a stolen car. The police officers were in the right to try and take him into custody.

Again, sorry to anyone that I offended. I now realize that there is a time and place for trolling and this topic isn't it.

Damn you're good.

Suicide by cop. He pretended to have a weapon behind his back and then pretended to attack with the weapon. Either a gun or a knife would have been a serious lethal threat to the cop. The kid made the interaction a battle to the death and lost, apparently on purpose.

That wasn't suicide by cop. That was a teenage nigger niggering.

He was pretty crafty. Usually you can tell if they want to make trouble, but this guy hid his power level very well. His body language response to being asked if he had anything was convincing. He kept his right side concealed until the quick turn & shoot.

He was clever. Usually someone who would do this is dumb as rocks. Makes me wonder how close a race war really is.

Totally justified. This is THE dumbest nigger.