What does pol think of athiesm is unstoppable?

What does pol think of athiesm is unstoppable?

I think all these youtubers are closet furries. What in the flying fuck is with all these goddamned animal avatars?

Doesn't see the forest for the trees. I like how he shits on Muslims but his attitude towards Christians and social conservatism is bluepilled. I'm an atheist but I can still see the value in having a religious society. It's great that you can come to the right conclusions without dogma, most people can't. His willingness to call out blacks is cool I guess. Rare from people in his side of the aisle

faggot edgy genXer, shit basically

Anti-SJW youtube is a cesspool of avatarfags straight out of the atheist community. I know they're all butthurt about atheism being divided by Atheism Plus, but jesus christ can they let it go?

It's been like 4 years since Atheism Plus died out and SJWs started annoying everyone. Now that everyone hates SJWs, what's the point of ranting about this shit nonstop?

Let's move on to the fucking jews already, can we? Or maybe just take baby steps and start with niggers?

Atheism begins with the idea that we can know for sure that there is no supernatural power above our own. This is laughable, of course, one, because it claims to know that a thing does not exist without first knowing all that does exist, and two, because even if you knew every natural thing, you could still not prove the supernatural, that which exists beyond our natural senses, does not exist.

Atheism begins with the assumption that logic is the first thing. It continues by preaching that logic is all that is needed, and faith and belief are obsolete, along with hope and all other virtues derived from them.

Then it proceeds to preach its gospel without any semblance of logic at all.

With no logical foundation for morality, Atheists still persist in using words like “good” and “bad”, “should” and “should not”. I would someone who would join Atheism, just as any other religion, would first ask, “What is good?” Or rather, “What should I do?”

The Atheist answer is the most pathetic of all. The logically obvious answer is, “It doesn’t matter what you do. You will die and disappear. So do whatever you want to.” This is the thought that I think most Atheists have.

Of course, the above is simply a recipe for disaster. Moral relativity means what is good for one is not good for all, and so you end up with people who think it’s a good idea to dress up as the Joker and murder people in a theater. So we can’t have that kind of ideology, because it’s simply not good. (Note the logical contradiction here, or rather, the lack of any logic whatsoever in such a statement.)

I scratch my head at the logical inconsistencies one must embrace to be an Atheist. I laugh inside when Atheists violate their own sacred law of logic to preach and argue in the public square. In the end, I pity them as little children. They are simply too immature to really think about what logic really is, and to learn how to apply it in one’s life.

his videos are sort of annoying, I have watched a few and don't enjoy the format at all

Narcissist to the max. Also a mentally ill shill for the Hill.

kek has spoken

Atheism should never be promoted. Atheism is lack of faith, that's all. Anyone on youtube trying to spread the word of atheism is a fucking faggot

The guy's a joke. It's actually hilarious to watch how the "skeptics" on Youtube have basically turned into the cult of Sam Harris when Sam Harris is a braindead neocon kike.

90% of them have no opinions of their own, it's just regurgitated shit from people more famous than them and they can't handle arguments that they didn't unpack from one of these people. AiU is the worst case on record, his low-information tantrums about Trump were priceless to watch but even more priceless was the total lack of argument. He has no capacity to discuss things beyond repeating what his atheist overlords have said before. I got banned hard from his stream after rekking his shit once, it was great.

It's been fantastic watching the atheist community's veneer of "rationality" completely collapse in Trump's wake. They pretend to be these enlightened thinkers but every single one I've seen has retarded political opinions, almost uniformly. They're either totally pozzed leftists or lolbertarian ancap types. They're always looking for a new Creationism to shit on, which is why so many of them jumped in the Anti-SJW bandwagon, but now THEY are the ones who are categorically ignorant and wrong about 90% of politics, and it's driving them crazy.

The Fendippitous Eggmen will surely destroy him desu. The end is near.

thank god no one here likes him

Sup Forums has gotten more stupiderest over the years, but the day you guys tout this guy is the day i piss off

basically this, solid summary

he's fucking stupid

Much better than that autist on 2 wheels Shock of god.
He's the reason im an atheist.

He and Sam Harris should have a baby

>Atheism begins with the idea that we can know for sure that there is no supernatural power above our own. This is laughable
The supernatural is laughable you mong

>The logically obvious answer is, “It doesn’t matter what you do. You will die and disappear. So do whatever you want to."
The universe is not obligated to give you a rule book.

If you get hit by lightning, you die. You stab yourself in the thigh, you hurt your thigh. There is nothing "moral" about either because the physical realm isn't fucking moral.

>you end up with people who think its a good idea to dress up as the Joker and murder people in a theater.
This argument is retarded and you know it.

>what controls nature?....really makes you think.

We don't care Mohammad, he asked about someone in particular. Keep your Sup Forumstier shit out of Sup Forums you fucking mudslime degenerate.

Reminder that Sargon thinks not baking gay cakes is oppression

I really use to like him and can say his channel helped to open my eyes to Islam and race
But I decided to keep learning more and more and now I can't even watch him. Hes just a typical fucking atheist that is part of the problem, not to mention his love for Jews and I would put money on him sucking Sam Harris's cock if Sam were to tell him too
He loves to throw around how smart he thinks he is yet he can't see the value of a religion in a society, he signals any chance he can, he supported Hillary and he can't see the Jewish Intellectuals he so adores are the authors behind all of the things he claims to detest
He worthless because he doesn't leave his echo chamber and refuses to learn anything outside atheism and thus will never grow intellectually
The end all be all for him were the 4 horseman talks and he will continue to parrot predominant Atheists forgoing any original thought or claims that run counter to his Jewish apporved Atheism narrative