ITT: One stereotype or staple from your country that doesn't fit you

I'll start.
>I've never tailgated.
>I've never been to a football, baseball, or basketball game.
>I don't like American sports in general.

Any autist with 4chanX can spam with eggmen shit. Kill yourself...........

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

I don't own a gun.

nigga u gay

I'm from Canada.

I have a spine.

Big dick ayy

I never tasted the cum of my resident bull from my wife's pussy

I'm not fat

So is this the "look at how special I am" thread? Because not being a sports fan isn't really a big deal on an anime imageboard of all places...

I've never stabbed anyone while drunk.

>not tailgating
its like you want people to merge in front of you

I'm sorry Hans. Perhaps one day she'll let you

Not an Amerifat
>6'4"
>175 lbs (~85 Kg)

too perfect, it must be a photoshop.

>I have never shaken hands with an American corporate executive
>I'm an Europhile
>I like Indian immigrants

>Don't look mulatto
>Don't like reggaetton

>I'm white.

I meant tailgating like picture related but yeah I guess it applies to me both ways.

Sorry m8 it's all I had. I love barbeque, guns, beer and pussy I'm a pretty stereotypical amerifat other than not liking sports.

>I've never tailgated
>I've never hunted
>I don't own an AR-15

>can't skate
>hate the rain
>can't ski or snowboard
>conservative living in the city
>love violence

On the other hand
>prefer hot weather
>tan fairly well
>enjoy running
>enjoy football
>love fried chicken and cajun seasoning
>drive truck

I'm literally a nigger.

Who ever accused Canadians of liking the rain?

I'm not American.
I'm not fat.

>Ireland

I don't drink often, 'bout 3 times a month tops and always by myself.

I AM the stereotype:
>smonk le weed lmao
>blond hair blue eyes
>big guy, UUUU
>eat a lot of cheese
Only stereotype i do not fit in:
>gay

IQ > 90

jesus christ you're skinny

Everyone IRL says canadians should be used to it, but 22 years and I'm still fucking not.

fpbp

I'm not fat or obese.

I'm not a particular fan of watching football, esp. NFL.

This and also never beaten my GF/wife

I'm a giant faggot: The post.

I'm poor and I do steal things

I dont like beer

Not really, just a little. I'm 18, and I stretched out during junior year of high school and never put more wight on. Need to work out a bit more next semester though.

I loathe rugby

Nah, rain sucks. I'm from Wisconsin, and when it's raining I just wish it would either stop or snow instead. I understand you maplenigger type.

>I've never tailgated.

Gonna be honest, if someone's doing 15 mph or more under the speed limit, I'm going to be like two feet off their rear bumper. I drive an anicent truck that I paid $1,500 for.

Go ahead and break check me, there goes your taillights. Meanwhile my brush guard has a quarter inch scratch in it. I live in a no fault insurance state as well, so your rates are going up.

There is absolutely zero reason you would ever drive 30 in a 55. You're just a cunt. If you're so old or have such shitty senses that you can't trust yourself to handle it, you need to give up your license.

>Fendippitous Eggmen
forced meme.

>not fat
>not into sports
>don't eat much processed foods or fast food
>not white (inb4 60%)

>while drunk

How many sober stabbings then?

>getting this mad over someone not liking sports (especially football)
>getting ass blasted over someone not wanting to watch sweaty overpaid chimps run into each other
Keep watching those games and drinking bud light.
Good goy.

I work with PS and I'm going to say that's untouched and original (there's a program that you can run on photos which can tell if pixels have been changed)

they use it for photography contests

just on basic inspection its original (no pixel distortion or "cloning" tool has been used)

it's real

Im not good at hockey

Of course you are, Santiago.

Never fucked a dog in my life. Willingly.

I've never sucked cock

my name isn't mohammed

legitimate question, are most of your Indian immigrants Muslim or Hindu? What are the rules on Hindus since their faith is pagan I imagine it might not be well received in Saudi Arabia

Lamingtons taste like shit

I really like you

So just pass it instead of being a nigger?

Get the fuck out of this country, you pinko traitor cuck.

So it's safe to assume you're an oil baron? You didn't explicitly say you weren't one.

Don't like BBC

ITT: liars

Snow is nice. We still have a layer of it here right now. Of course everyone else I know drives some kind of gay econobox so they all whine about snow.

I don't think he meant it in the /o/ sense, user

I'm talking city or county roads, not freeways or interstate highways.

You can't pass on double yellow line in America.

>Not a liberal cuck.

>Find hockey boring

>Not fat
>Never started in mart
>Know geography and metric system

>country roads
>can't pass
what, is the US that fucked?

>hate beer and weed

I think material wealth is worthless, love goyim

Are you a bitch? Why would you stay behind someone going way under the limit if there are no other cars in sight coming the other direction?

it made me whimper softly

>Said the Jew

As a Britbong:
>Dislike sports
>Don't drink much tea
>Never been one to go out drinking each weekend, prefer to have one or two every now and then by myself instead, though I do go out occasionally
>Dislike the Beatles
>Not bothered in the slightest by fish & chips, won't touch kebabs

I knew there had to be some based jews around. Welcome aboard! Please step into the ove- uh, i mean clubhouse heheh

All of them

I weigh 130 pounds
I'm not mixed race

>not c*th*l*c

you're gonna have to be more specific there, Marcello. Do you hate wine, Vespas and prosciutto? what?

Polack here, don't fit the "stupid, moronic,ignoramus" stereotype. Old man definitely does though. I'd say autism and schizo light would apply to male polacks more-so. Ancestors were all intelligent, skilled(teachers, composer,well off)but they were all weird as fuck, paranoid as all hell. Walked passed an old man in the store with my grandmother one day, my grandmother pointed at the old man and said "that's my brother." She lived a quarter mile away from him since before I was born and I was never away of this until I was teenager. They didn't even greet each other. I thought it was fucked, couldn't imagine a relationship with a family member being like this. Years later I was walking in the same store with my girlfriend, we walked passed a woman, I pointed at the woman and said "that's my aunt." Of course, my grandmothers daughter, the circle of life.

>Said the Jew
That's the point of the thread lad
Not new leaf

I prefer beer, Vespas are pretty rare these days and scooters in general are used by 14 years old and prosciutto is not really a stereotype

Nice conts, but I can't bring myself to believe your scheming lies. No Jew is trustworthy, nor can they concentrate for too long at a time. Gotta send you back to summer camp for that.

That's cool, if it makes you feel better I'm pretty much a non jew
Still I don't fit your Israeli stereotypes, I guess

>Not new leaf
Dammit, gonna have to find some new anti-semitic quips. You win this round, Avi

Polack here as well, in my experience some degree of mental illness is common amongst our kind.

I dont shitpost

>prosciutto is not really a stereotype
i might have watched too much Sopranos and gotten the wrong idea. Had a Sicilian friend (i know, not a real wop) and him and his whole family made home made prosciutto and sopresata. Was dank, not in a good way.

>no debt
>not materialistic
>love my country

I can afford to buy potatoes.

they are right you know

I've never had a cup of tea

I'm only memeing, don't worry.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Fuck off ya don't you aussie wanka, go start throwing a few more shrimp on the barbie would ya?

no tea? what are you then, west indian?

never fired a gun. Can't change a flat tire.

4chanx has been unmaintained for over a year now

football is a shit spectator sport, watch for 90(+5(+30)(+penalties))) and if you're lucky maybe two things happen all game. Bandy/hockey/handball and all individual sports are much, much better.

Sure, Shlomo

Too poor for shrimp or a bbq mum

I don't speak Spanish

I've only been shooting once
I'm good with money (I'm in college)
I'm white

All Arabs are europhile

Wat
My poor child. Here, go get yourself an ice cream, and be sure to pickpocket jimmy down the road for some more money, k?

I'm not a leftist

I've never drunk alcohol

t. scot

Thanks mum-user