Why are fake twitter accounts being made for Aleppo nobodies...

Why are fake twitter accounts being made for Aleppo nobodies? Is this to garner sympathy and pity for refugees so we let them into our country so they can eventually never repay or thank us in any meaningful way? Leeching off of the system the entire time and raising future generations of scum?

There is no way this account is close to being real.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

It must be that (((fake news))) I keep hearing about

>There is no way this account is close to being real.
Proof?

Do you think it's real?

This is what college graduates earn Masters degrees to do for a living

it's a psyop to foster tension between US and Russia.

CTR, good to see you again. Care for a slice of pizza?

>Muh russian propaganda
>Here's a real account of a Syrian kid tweeting 24/7 from warzones in perfect English while not forgetting taking third person stills of herself

Libshits actually believe this

Fake News of course.

Jamaican hackers!

>mom
How American of her

Seems the one argument is that it is managed by her mother. This is just funnier to me! Maybe if the mom spent less time taking pictures and writing tweets to garner sympathy she could do something. If it were real, it ain't sorry lib boyz.

Yep its a propaganda campaign.

Just like the Aleppo coverage on TV and the Mosul coverage, it's all propaganda to gain the hearts and minds of the public to up the offensive in Syria and to let more refugees in.

samefag with a proxy

>Is this to garner sympathy and pity for refugees so we let them into our country so they can eventually never repay or thank us in any meaningful way? Leeching off of the system the entire time and raising future generations of scum?

Close but no cigar.
It's to garner sympathy and turn more people against Assad and Russia.
It's a propaganda machine churning out bullshit to justify Hillary's war against them. That plan didn't work out, but a machine that large is slow to stop.

Should've picked STEM.

The better ones are Saudi/gulf state shills trying to turn the world against Assad and the Shia/alawites. you surely have some thrown in just trying to dupe random Westerners.

Just finished a book on the mideast "A Rage for Order" going into Syria and "Arab Spring." And it's by a former Reuters guy, who is apparently genuinely not naive and not just crooked.

I have Sky news on and these fucking people all have infants and babies in the war zone in Syria. This has been 5 years now. I wish I could afford having a fucking kid. Who do they think is going to take care of it?