I dont understand the point of pizza gate? What is their end goal, like what do they get out of harming kids...

I dont understand the point of pizza gate? What is their end goal, like what do they get out of harming kids. I think it is something more then just satisfy a sexual urge or blackmailing people. Maybe they believe in some wierd magic thing like in that one episode of South park where the child molesters got some magic energy or something.

What is the end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J0WYjdROJDM
jewishjournal.com/thewideangle/item/fake_news_and_its_dangers
kehilanews.com/2016/12/10/legislation-in-israel-needed-to-supervise-sex-offenders-after-aliyah/
yahoo.com/music/kanye-west-explained-why-met-203908362.html
bloodpassover.com/toaff6.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old bitches are annoying and ugly. not sure why they go for children though instead of ~15 but it must be easier.

> Babby's first satanist exposure.

Private Intelligence AKA Tavistock
needs manchurian kinderen
pedophiles need kinderen
lots of people need the little children
human slavery exists
imagine slave auction where your slave is mind controlled

>Could the elixir of youth be as simple as a protein found in young blood? In recent years, researchers studying mice found that giving old animals blood from young ones can reverse some signs of aging, and last year one team identified a growth factor in the blood that they think is partly responsible for the antiaging effect on a specific tissue—the heart. Now, that group has shown this same factor can also rejuvenate muscle and the brain.

>"This is the first demonstration of a rejuvenation factor" that is naturally produced, declines with age, and reverses aging in multiple tissues, says Harvard University stem cell researcher Amy Wagers, who led efforts to isolate and study the protein. Independently, another team has found that simply injecting plasma from young mice into old mice can boost learning.

I don't think they get anything out of it (note that anyone who unironically believes the kids are a satanic sacrifice or a sacrifice to moloch or some other pagan god is a legitimate crazy person). I think it (if it is real, I've yet to see conclusive evidence it is real) is just a ring of pedophiles importing children and prostituting them (so the motivation is either sexual or financial or both).

>I think it is something more then just satisfy a sexual urge or blackmailing people

It really isn't. You're just not aware of how far people will go to satisfy their urges/fetishes when they have the money and power to do it.

wtf now kidfuckers are masterful chessplayers seeking immortality at the expense of everyone's genetic progeny? they're kidfuckers for fuck's sake, complete degenerates!

To diddle kids.

Does there need to be some greater overarching master plan?

>endgame
The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

naw you'd have to be an absolute retard to think THE ENTIRE GODDAMN HUMAN HISTORY of blood sacrifices somehow stopped with the modern age because oh well common sense would tell you we get nothing out of it hurr durr

Listen to David Icke. He has been talking about pedo satanic reptilians for a long time. They don't think like humans.

A breakdown of moralistic structure and ultimately. You. Judaic Nihilists want Immortality too. Their beliefs are that might is right and will overcome any perceived Divine Creator in this world.

I was wondering the same thing last night, and apparently some people claim there's some masonic/satanic idea that if you bang kids it opens a portal to another dimension where your a god/immortal. I honestly have no fucking clue
also the irony

Maybe that's a false flag, who knows. But I wouldn't be surprised if they unironically applied child blood to themselves.

Really though, childfuckery is also probably to emphasize that they have power, even though it's something they can't advertise.
I think blackmailing is a legit reason alone, just imagine how easy it becomes for them to control people just with the proof they fuged a child or something. That way they can't be really exposed and if they do they will just redirect attention from themselves.

No normalfag takes conspiracy theorists seriously anyway.

real talk, has anyone else found it nearly impossible to get any credible info disproving or proving the whole scandal?

The endgame of pizzagate (which I find to be absolutely circumstantial)...what is it? A gaming parlor in Manhattan shut down?

Believe whatever you want I guess, drooling on puzzle pieces and claiming they fit together makes you the retard.

Maybe they just like a particular pizza place and you're reading way too deep into things? At least here in Iceland, pizza is the number one choice for when you've got some get-together or meeting and need plenty of food. And politicians attend a lot of meetings and get-togethers.

Not that I've much chance of actually convincing you guys that you're reading into this like paranoid schizophrenics, but I've been so annoyed by this ridiculous conspiracy theory that I felt compelled to post just to vent.

No. What shitty Archives are you using. Faggot 'Only I Matter' Jews selling people into Slavery should be common knowledge.

>what do they get out of harming kids

You have a lot to learn about Jews, my friend.

Not only do Nihilist Jews not believe in Morality. They don't believe in Justice. No consequences for actions as long as they can weasel out of it.

blood sacrifice man
fo real

it's not just a South Park joke, taking "energy" from child victims has been in human culture since forever, why Mayan's cut out children's hearts, there's always been folklore about monsters drinking blood, Elizabeth Báthory bathed in virgins blood, modern day African warlords cannibalize babies, ect, ect

Did you know when they transfuse the blood of young mice into older mice that the mice begin acting more youthful and displaying more positive health indicators?

Im probably going to one of the DC pizza joints in the near future, honestly if that pizza isnt fucking amazing, im going to be pissed

I don't get it. Isn't pedophilia a serious deal to most people? If there was some alarming coincidences suggesting even the slightest possibility that children were being molested, wouldn't you at least investigate it, just to make sure? I mean for fuck's sake we've spent our tax dollars in far worse ways.

Anything they can't 'put to use' is of no use and should be disposed of. According to Jews. They're Yahwe's Chosen and everyone should bow to them. Tricksters only last so long however. They will die soon and burn in Hell. If you don't want to join them. You should be against them.

The same media that put Trump's chances at 1% says not to worry, false alarm

Agreed user, if there's the chance whats the big deal if people look into it? Why not be more transparent about the weird ass emails instead of just trying to bury the story?

They think little boys assholes have magick power in them. There's a story about crowley theorizing that and getting immediately initiated into some secret society about that anyways, probably true.

Pedophilia isn't, but child abuse is.

It is the result of Media Programming. Their Jewry will attempt to Jew every piece of information to fit their Agenda. If you don't hate Music and Movies you should start. They're all Kosher.

I agree, and I think you're preaching to the choir, like why are none of the articles talking about the emails, and all focussing on the shooting bullshit, its fucking iritating because it just spawns more bullshit theories

He doesn't know about Molloch or that Planned Parenthood is one big child sacrifice program.

Pizza gate is the poster child for dumb conspiracy theories. Let the fools believe. Bring it up and never get laid. Poor idiots will prove to the world how wrong they are, no need to worry

>Religion isn't wrong.
>Religion isn't Jewry.
>Religion is peaceful worship.
>There isn't a conspiracy against all mankind.
Oy vey. Oy gevalt.

Does Moloch give you power or wealth?

>What is the end game?
they are (((puppets)))

Reminder, Marina Abramovic is almost 70 years old in this photo.

More effort is spent denying pizzagate over a month than total effort spent on all crisis actor hoax theories ever

I dont know if its real or not, but the reaction against it reminds me of when a lolcow proudly presents its leaky udders

It was an unexpected development this early. Jews planned for it. And released their automatic disengagement Propaganda.

Bring it up and never get laid? What the fuck are you talking about? Get out of here you fucking like shill

All those stupid world Jew meetings are to discuss Media Plans if their Agenda gets Shoah'd.

This guy sums it up rather well.

youtu.be/J0WYjdROJDM

The weird thing about this is that they call her the queen of performance art. But she is not even mentioned in performance art history books contemporary to the twentieth century. I was in the heart of that world then and never heard of her.

>Bring it up and never get laid.
Top fucking kek. I got laid last week after explaining the JQ to a girl. Women love controversial political opinions.

Hebrews also claim 'Diversity is Great'. 'Multiculturalism is wonderful.' And that their rule is a gentle one while having Martial Law based on their feelings. Rules only for people who hurt their feelings. All while wishing death and failure on everyone who isn't part of their club.
Also question their stupid stories and they will call you ignorant.

Oh. Why would j podestas neighbor in obamas new neighborhood...flores..need to fly in fresh tortillas from mexico for a fundraiser? Is there a shortage of meximericans in dc?

You're kidding.

Never trust a Jew. Satan Scare was used to discredit all hate on Yahweh's Chosen.

>Born: November 30, 1946 (age 70), Belgrade, Serbia

Literally a strigoi

What do we have here.
jewishjournal.com/thewideangle/item/fake_news_and_its_dangers

kehilanews.com/2016/12/10/legislation-in-israel-needed-to-supervise-sex-offenders-after-aliyah/
Karen Faulkner Dec 10, 2016
A loophole in Israeli law enables registered pedophiles convicted in other countries to immigrate to Israel and live free from the continued supervision they would normally be subject to in their state of origin.

The 1950 Law of Return, which provides for Jews in the Diaspora to immigrate to Israel, does not provide for supervision to be transferred to Israel once the person receives Israeli citizenship.

They're legit probably using code words to talk about drug shit

Nobody would talking about raping, killing, and then eating children using codes like "pizza" over fucking email

Under a 1954 amendment to the Law of Return, a “person with a criminal past, likely to endanger public welfare,” may be denied the right to immigrate. However, Prison Services spokesman Assaf Librati told the Times of Israel last month that only an Israeli court can order the continued supervision of an immigrant sex offender – and they are not likely to do so when the crimes were committed abroad.

While offenders convicted in Israel are supervised by the Prison Services after their release, and applicants for employment with children may be asked to provide proof of a clean record, this record will only pertain to offenses committed here.

It is therefore possible that a sex offender who is registered only in the US, for instance, will appear to have a clean record for the purpose of working in an Israeli school.

This has caused child protection groups in other countries to take it upon themselves to inform parents when a registered sex offender moves to a certain neighborhood in Israel.

So, for instance, the Jewish Community Watch (JCW) organization, sent out a text message saying: “A warning to the citizens of Israel. JCW has received credible information that [redacted] has plans to return to Israel in early November, with intentions of moving to the Ramot neighborhood of Jerusalem. The authorities in Israel have been notified, as well as local community leaders.”

Also, as a result of this problem, the founder of the Center for Jewish Life, Rabbi Yakov Horowitz, is being sued by convicted pedophile Yona Weinberg.

Horowitz is accused of slander in a twitter message he sent out warning that Weinberg was moving in. According to the Times of Israel, Weinberg claims that, while his conviction is a matter of public record, Horowitz lied in saying that he was also running from a federal investigation.

The Times of Israel reports that Weinberg, who was a licensed social worker in New York, is registered in New York as a level three offender. This category is for those at high risk of re-offending, who are considered a threat to the public.

Weinberg was cleared for immigration despite the Law of Return barring convicted criminals who pose a threat to the public.

Not only must this loophole concerning transferred supervision for sex offenders be addressed, but also the criteria under which applicants for immigration are accepted.

For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor secret that shall not be known and come into open view. – Luke 8:17

Oy vey shut it down.

Strange you'd never heard of her during your time as a performance artist user!

and taping children to tables in a "family pizza place" like they're about to be farmed for blood is totally normal also.

I think a lot of it comes from sociopathic and sadistic urges, and lots of psychopaths and sociopaths tend to elevate to the top. There are literally wealthy people who go to third world countries just to torture children. This is 100% fact.

If pizzagate is real, these guys aren't just doing Lolita romance shit, they're doing some dark s&m shit, I guarantee it. It's not just about the sex, it's about the power, which psychopaths crave.

Don't forget the organ/body fluids harvest.

Child blood harvesters just might be real.

>what do they get out of harming kids
They get to blackmail whoever they got to harm them.

I heard that someone went to the pizza place to investigate with a gun or something and got arrested. Is it true? Also, here the news just said pizzagate was a false rumor. Was there ever any investigative reports?

False flag, he was taken from state custody to FBI custody (and will probably disappear with a new identity).

Ok, but did any jounalists investigate before calling it a rumor? I have seen no evidence that they have.

to distract you from the fact there is no niggergedon. sambos dont have the guts to fight.

fuck kanye just back pedaled on supporting building a wall and deporting beaners

yahoo.com/music/kanye-west-explained-why-met-203908362.html

they hope your forget about the years of anti white shit they spewed and all the damage to property and cops killed

It is believed that they have multiple motives.

-Get off
-Blackmail people
-Make $$$
-Business/political gains
-Trade for other black market goods
-Harvest for organs,blood etc.

They didn't even try debunking the circumstantial evidence which sparked the whole thing (pedo code in e-mails).

They eat the kids. They "spirit cook" adults too it seems. The rush of breaking the rules they make. The stem cells and pop media hyped chemicals (adrenochrome). The domination of the weak. Self perpetuating myths of the fountain of youth and superstitions... rich bored people who think they are untouchable.

Tradition.

But it all seems to lead back to foreskin nibbling, molech worshiping, bignosed inbred supremacists.

"Rabbi Shabbatai Lipshütz confirmed this extraordinary custom "of the struggle amongst the women to swallow the foreskin after the cutting of the foreskin, as a wonderful secret (segullah) in the production of male children". He added there were rabbis who permitted it, such as the famous North African cabbalist Chaim Yosef David Azulay, known as the Chidah (the Enigma), and the rabbi from Salonica, Chaim Abraham Miranda, while others energetically prohibited it, considering it a scandalous and impermissible practice (24). But the cabbalistic herb alchemist (Rafael Ohana), expert in the secrets of procreation, although he possessed little skill in gynecological sciences, referred with satisfaction to the results obtained from women having swallowed the foreskin of a circumcised boy, even in recent times. In his guide, intended for women wishing to have children and entitled Mar'eh ha-yaladim ("He Who Shows the Children")"

bloodpassover.com/toaff6.htm

AND THEN!

various shekikes either bid or scrambled like rats on each others backs to be the foreskin nibbling demon that got to gobble up those shiksa gentile stem cells.

When a female Jew adds honey to the severed foreskin before eating it, does it affect its magical properities?
From a Jewish professor's 2007 book

His name was Edgar Maddison Welch. Charged were escalated to federal. Keep an eye on his case.