ITT: Jews that are kinda hard to dislike

ITT: Jews that are kinda hard to dislike

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Hi encyclopedia dramatica

These three

It's hard to dislike Thypus victims, yes.

Elaine looked so old when I was a child, now that I'm looking at her again, I think she's kinda hot and maybe younger than I am.

Aging sucks.

I said hard faggot

Into the oven with you JewJew.

He isn't a bad dude overall

nice

He sold his soul to Hillary Clinton and rolled over and let the DNC assrape his own donors

He's a nice guy, but that is unforgivable.

Dennis Prager
>his only weak point is neocon/zionism/standard Jewish stuff
>On everything else, he has done more for the Trumpening and the culture war than you
>Prager University redpills people on real American history and values
>smokes pipes and cigars and listens to hi-fi stereo sets
>voice is pure comfy to listen to
>opposed Trump initially but, on seeing Trump's gains, switched to the winning team and campaigned passionately as a Trump supporter with reservations on pragmatic grounds; attacked "Never Trumpers"

Larry David is a big old SCHMUCK but he is the best out there lol. The thing is he knows he is a schmuck and can't help it, it is just who he is. I'm sure he isn't actually a big schmuck in real life but part of me can't help but think he is somewhat.

>You will never be as redpilled as this man here

Not even shitposting, get a load of this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

HE IS NOT A JEW, HE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN. SHOW RESPECT!

wonder what he'd say about pizzagate and MKULTRA if he were alive today

At least he played along when Trump hosted SNL, not to mention the great Curb Your Enthusiasm.

>opposed Trump initially but, on seeing Trump's gains, switched to the winning team and campaigned passionately as a Trump supporter with reservations on pragmatic grounds; attacked "Never Trumpers"
This is why I stopped listening to his program. I'm sure he lost a lot of listeners over his own NeverTrumping

Larry is left wing as fuck; but at least he has a sense of humor. Looking forward to the next season of Curb.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0

Rothbard is great.

>otto weininger

Me:)

hey now..

Too much, that's why he isn't.

I like Norman so much, he would be gassed last.

thats a meaty nose

I don't see Adam Sandler

He's not fucking 30

fpbp

seinfeld is ok

whats pol consensus (if such a thing exists) on ben shapiro?

yup. met him (a long time ago). he was a cool dude

He's based.

this fucker right here

When he endorses his (((BIRCHGOLD))) sponsors I kek pretty hard but over than that he's fine

i dont trust your opinions but i trust your trips

ya whats up with that? should i buy gold?

I disagree with him on more than a few topics but overall respect his opinion. Dude's a genius

I like Prager for his cultural stuff but he still peddles the lie that niggers are the same as humans.

One of the smartest conservatives out there, absolutely anally wrecks libs in debates.

On the downside, I think he misunderstands some stuff about Trump, overly focused on ideology, and won't take the redpill on racial realism.

ive known too many idiot actors in my life to care about what a single one of them says... unless they create content of their own, at which point i dont consider them actors anymore - they are creators. which is why im not talking shit about seinfeld and larry david and the other creators in this thread. people who only act are sheep. they are only slightly (SLIGHTLY) above models

lost

thx user

It's not necessarily a bad idea... But I'd do your own research.

I know a lot of brownjew Indians who freeze their money in gold so that it can't depreciate in value but they're Jews and devote their lives to the concept of money

Love this guys show.