What is the purpose of humanity?

What is the purpose of humanity?

Reproduce

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Conquering

We're Kek in flesh and blood. We're only just now discovering our power granted to us through Kek. We must devote our live and time to learning how to channel that power.

to converse entropy

BUT WERE NOT DOING A GOOD JOB

Hedonism

PRAISE

The purpose of all life is to spread your genes. You're an abject failure OP

To make anime real.

to serve as a transitional lifeform between biological life and superintelligent A.I. robot civilization

just pave the way, build the A.I., give birth to something greater and step aside

genetic material and sometimes labor

To live according to our Nature in the most venerable governing archetype known as the Universe

To break out of this simulation

survive

To check my 29

survival

To ascend to the higher plane and escape the heat death of our universe.

>the most venerable governing archetype known as the Universe
and since Nature is the ultimate fascism, it should be fascism?

To come out of misery.

The Fendippitous Eggmen will arrive and all will become clear.

To the jewset as jewishly as humanly possible.

Thanks, your net is coming along nicely.
member when I asked for this in that other thread?
You should check out some of the old eggmen spams though, they had so much random mystery and could easily sidetrack threads, do you have a chatbot AI to attach to the spam that can make unlimited eggmen memes like the old days, too?

The purpose of Humanity is Diversity.

This is a lower realm, a very low frequency realm in which energy can become super-Cool like 0 Degrees Celsius (we call that state of super cooled Energy as Matter)

All human souls are just a small fragment of an Energetical Super advanced Being (God) and the human body is the vessel for that soul. After the vessel collapses, the soul detaches and goes to the Source to deliver it's Information to it.

So the gods decided to create Platforms(Human and Animal body's) in order to experience this lesser Realm.

To avoid going Hollow

To find out what that kind of Pepe is called.

Apu Apustaja

To be tested by God.

To marry Christ and to use only surrogacies for reproduction in a marriage. And only those.

We exist to serve KEK(pbuh) and bend the universe to his will.

to struggle

achieve Divinity

Kill the inhumane mudslimes