DIY

Seasons Greetings edition
Thread number 39

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: [YouTube] The Station Night Club Fire (embed)

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0jUADn8fSZs

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
archive.is/T1tlg
411.com
raineblunk.com/post/107133786091/any1-who-contributes-to-my-indiegogo-today-and
linkedin.com/in/raineeliza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

SAFETY BUMP
SHADILAY
MASA

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

The best part about the Safety Squad /diy/ generals, is the vast sea of leftist tears in the thread itself. Sad!

>REMINDERREMINDERPROOFNEW LIST

gettin real tired of your shit

kek is this really thread 39 already

also, by taking away places for the agitators, we might keep someone's mother/wife/grandmother from getting hurt by these assholes.

This thread has been rolling since, what... Friday?

Friendly reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hotbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUADS

all the maps just had the center of charleston as the location, this one was a residential street. thought it was odd so I looked into it. pretty sure the address is a bust though.

I'm still here anons. I haven't left yet.

thursday was the first one.

I love the oc being created because of this. Keep the safety campaign going, make more memes

BROWSE
archive.is/T1tlg
FOR LISTINGS IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA
GODSPEED AND MASA

ok lets try to find some posts/vids from shows there, one of them might show the exterior

Remember that raves and punk shows today at these DIY places, even some more "legitimate" ones are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ →
→ →
→ →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

International Safety Inspector Services reporting in!

How can we help Safety Squad? Do you need hoses?

We need blankets!

can an american please search 'Tayler Dyer' and 'Dane York' on 411.com they are affiliated with the Queer Agenda in Charleston, but i can't get info because there's a country block

Consider replacing "Find a leftist cult near you." with "Find a possible fire hazard near you." We don't want new visitors thinking the wrong thing about this, like "this is all about attacking degenerate leftists using the same system they abused for years to attack the right." They might get turned off from pursuing an important task that affects us all.

hit the flophouse directories in the op and see if you find any potentially dangerous venues

Absolutely, come on in and grab a hose!

(That sounded unwholesome, didn't it?)

Safety Squad GAbro reporting in. What's the next emergency to help?

ok anons i reported Boing Anarchist Collective to the authorities, hopefully they can reach them before more senseless deaths occur!

What is with these queers and punk? They seem too pussy to be actual punk.

Godspeed. Keep the cities safe while weeding out degenerates

good job lad

Did you track down QuoLab's new rat hole firetrap since the bugout?

they probably feel like they're counter culture due to how targeted they are by the right wing politicians
it seems like the reality is if they just acted like normal people most people wouldn't give a fuck about them being queer

Shadilay!
Good job!

Browse the other threads too... our Aussies are quite entertaining.

bretty gud, meme arrow though kek

I am aware Australia is the shitposting capital of the world user.

A place in Charleston, West Virginia, the Queer Agenda

>while weeding out degenerates
Don't be mistaken, this all about preventing another tragedy. If mentally ill leftists decided to get their act together after being evicted from their hovel, then fine, but our first and foremost concern is ensuring adherence to Fire Codes and Standards.

We have blankets and hoses guys, ISIS is on the way!

can't find either under charleston

Do you have a website or any way of tracking it down?

S A F E T Y
H
A
D
I
A
Y

there's a facebook but we're working on it otherwise

Oh boy. The cross dresser tagalong is here still.

>lack of drywall and sprinklers

dang, trying to find a clue

there's got to be a way m8, we can't let these poor people burn to death after all

Let me get this straight you:
>Like Bernie
>Hate Hillary
>Hate SJWs and tumblr feminazis
>think Pizzagate is real

So really the only thing that differs between you and the rest of us is economics probably.

have you tried using a proxy to access the site?

it's been reported.

eh he's not so bad. He's tolerable at least and that's more than I can say for most on the left.

Still the same trap houses. People have been laying low but I do have names and ways to follow to see if we can snuff out the process.

Found Tumblr and lurking for posts.

raineblunk.com/post/107133786091/any1-who-contributes-to-my-indiegogo-today-and

Heresy.

Linkdin as well.

linkedin.com/in/raineeliza

Eventually the rats will be found. Still looking for these other "owners" of the place. Will keep up search sir.

Technically, he's a fire victim waiting to happen.

i don't have any american ones lel

Lol I don't do any of that shit.
And yeah I somewhat see some of you guys on here as allies.

True about not as vile as the rest, the attention whoring about how he prances around in a dress just irritated the fuck out of me. He could have just stayed an user.

Anyway, the Safety Squad mission continues.

>we can't let these poor people burn to death after all
But they are a bundle of kindling....

Got any more .jpgs from inside their building? might have geotag data attached

Found another clue. Her bandcamp. Asking around to see if anyone can snuff out info. We need to put this fire out before it can happen!

>But they are a bundle of kindling....

You mean a faggot?

>>dodiy.org
>Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.
Link is down, did anyone archive it recently? They specifically blame our work for the shutdown

>But they are a bundle of kindling....

When you upload an img to Sup Forums it strips the metadata. IDK where he originally found those pics, but if we have the originals we can check.

Only thing I bothered to save from Thursday's thread.

Let's go. This is near Chris Chan. So we might have a chance.

I'm not going to let these innocents die! Let's save them!

you might be talking about me, im sorry for that, it was just kind of relevant to some stuff

its up in the first message.

That bundle of kindling can become a pile of ashes if you guys don't make them safe ;^)

Isn't that a drawing of Parkersburg, Wv?

Are they still raiding the archive? Kek

nah, they stopped for most of today.

Spontaneous degenerate combustion
Unsafe conditions not required.
How to we make this safe, Sup Forums ?

>song starts playing in my head

I'm really tired of this shit. I'm an artist at Flying Monkey Arts and you all are the most vile people on the Internet. I'll sue if you so much as text the fire Marshall

Word of advice:

Sup Forums = memes, shitposting, tons of traffic
full-chan = less traffic, more high-quality, serious discussion

depending on what you're looking for, full-chan might be for you. (I mainly post there, and come here for laughs.)

Wow, those kids are definately putting their lives at risk. No way that venue would pass a safety inspection.

kikbook.
com/1703452429910351/photos/a.1703455909910003.1073741826.1703452429910351/1709211012667826/?type=3&theater

Downloaded from the original, this one didn't have anything

where is the original for ?

another pic of queer agenda from someone's facebook, no metadata

The Queer Agenda
Charleston, West Virginia

2nd number pops up here
wvgazettemail demonstrators-express-fear-of-discrimination-under-trump-presidency
>Wes Ripley, 23, of Huntington
>Ripley and fellow event organizer Hannah Casto, 19 and also of Huntington, are part of Jay’s Homeless Coalition
>Ripley and Casto said they could be contacted for support or ideas for future events at Jay’s Homeless Coalition’s Facebook page, by emailing nebulaloser 26 @ gmail or by calling
Homeless facebook group facebook groups 121989224917264/

Wes Ripley or Wes Mudd (one on the right in the picture)
facebook meswudd
>Works at Rookscare
yeah this is the guy running the Queer Agenda

Hannah Casto
facebook hannah.casto.1

facebook The-Queer-Agenda-1703452429910351

Still no idea about the address but that's all I could find.

Oh yeah, speaking of:
>in case anyone wants to finish it

Ok, ok, I see what's happening yeah
You're face to face with safety and it's strange
You look on the verge of tears
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see that commies never change
See the fire rise, let's begin!
Smell the toxic fumes, it's burning!: breathe it in!
I know that you're sad; your shack, it's gone!
But trust me, you're much safer now!
What can I say except you're welcome
For getting your rat-hole condemned
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
You're gonna be much safer in the end
Hey!
What has two hands that called FBI
When your fire safety went awry?
This guy!
When you broke fire codes
Who sent the Feds to your abode?
You're lookin' at him, yo
Oh, also I called I.C.E
You're welcome!
Since I see you harbor rapefugees
Now that your hang-out's shut down
You're welcome!
The kids will be much safer now
So what can I say except you're welcome
For cleaning up degeneracy
There's no need to cry; it's alright
You're welcome!
Ha, I guess it's just my way of being me
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it
Kid, honestly I can go on and on
Naming all the ways that you broke the law
The exits, the lighting, the oven,
wow! you managed to break every safety precaution
I killed an eel
I buried its guts
Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts
Flushed out these
What's the lesson
What is the take-away
Don't mess with Maui when he's on the break-away
And all the screenshots of liberal tears
Is proof that you're no longer living in fear
Look where I've been
I make everything happen
Look at that mini-Maui just tippity-tappin'
Well, anyway let me say you're welcome
For the wonderful world you know
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome!
Well, come to think of it, I gotta go
Hey, it's your day to say you're welcome
'Cause I'm gonna need that boat
I'm sailing away, away
You're welcome!
'Cause Maui can do anything but float
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
And thank you!

Maybe turn some hoses on them? forever?

can't sue for making you safe user. can't sue an user. can't sue enforcement for enforcing the codes.

be safe user, let us make you safe.

what an honorable band of civic minded individuals

We just want to keep you safe. Why do you hate being safe?

Hipster carcass in warehouse this morning, sandal tread on burst stomach. These hippies are afraid of me. I have seen their true face. The venues are extended gutters and the gutters are full of ash and when the walls finally flash over, all the hippies will burn. The accumulated filth of all their sex and drugs will burn up about their waists and all the artists and musicians will look up and shout "DON'T save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

I mean I'd like to see what some of ya'll think but I'm here to laugh and work on my debating skills as well. I have been mainly writing a paper this whole time so I've been lazy. Also my adderall wore off so RIP

jesus fuck the spam filter here is fucking retarded. no phone numbers can be linked I guess. I dunno I'm from 9-1chan sorry senpai that shit got butchered

BWAHAHAHAHA, right, sue us for what? Helping enforce the law?
Your ass will get laughed out of the courtroom..Bluster on blow hard.

Its the right thing to do.

been waiting a while to use this one