Un-Cancel World Peace

Sup Forumsacks, come together to un-cancel MDE's World Peace by sending furious emails to Turner and [as]

email of Turner ([as]'s parent company)
[email protected]

contact [as]
adultswim.com/footer/contact/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be sure to pretend that you are civil and not racist so that they actually think that they were in the wrong

Make it so

Will do, Sam

i'm in
send death threats from user emails boiiiis

bump for that gunman

Sample e-mail

To whom it may concern,

I am extremely disappointed with Turner's decision to force Adult Swim's cancellation of Million Dollar Extreme's show WORLD PEACE. I will think twice when choosing to support Adult Swim's brand in the future.

Sincerely,
Your name here

no death threats. You need to sound as rational and level headed as possible

As if cock.li wasn't based enough, they sent a mass email about this to everyone who uses their service.

So if he gets his show back is he gonna live stream him shooting up a school or something?

Stop shilling your crap "comedy" here. It's the same generic intentionally bad crap [as] always puts out. Fuck off

I.. is this good enough, senpai?..

Sample e-mail 2 (first one wasn't strong enough)

To whom it may concern,

I am extremely disappointed with Turner's decision to force Adult Swim's cancellation of Million Dollar Extreme's show WORLD PEACE. The show took on political and cultural issues in a delicate, nuanced way that unfortunately only made it an easy target for yellow journalists over at Buzzfeed, Mic.com, and similar click-bait reliant websites to misbrand as "Neo-nazi", and frankly I am tired of the echo chamber that mainstream media has become, something which Adult Swim was supposed to be the cure for. We all know that Adult Swim provides controversial artists that challenge the mold with an audience, even if it sometimes ended in disaster (such as the 2007 Adult Swim bomb scare), but it seems a lot has changed since then. I will think twice when choosing to support Adult Swim's brand in the future.

Sincerely,

your name here

What do you mean no death threats, this is the most MDE thing to do

no. Think about it. Workers at the Turner office will get this e-mail and then can change the narrative to their fellow workers from "MDE should get their show back because we are losing customers" to "Fuck MDE because their fans are fucking psychos". See one of my sample e-mails.

I emailed a screenshot of this thread Sam
I did it for lulz
You done fucked up

Story? What's going on?

I'm not Sam, I just figured I'd do him a favor because I pirated his book and that nigga can't even afford health care.

>dipshit internet celebrity gets show on [as]
>predictably it was garbage
>doesn't get renewed
>retard/his legion of retarded fans freak the fuck out

Million Dollar Extreme's comedy tv show "World Peace" is cancelled by Adult Swim because some writers from Buzzfeed and Mic.com wrote unfair hit pieces on it and Turner, Adult Swim's parent company, decided it was too un-PC for TV.

Sam Hyde, arguably head of Million Dollar Extreme, is also literally /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

You haven't heard the last of us Joe.

So another example of SJW's dog piling a company then? Fuck. Why do they listen to these idiots?

>see threads supporting MDE
>receive phone calls, tweets, and emails in support of MDE
>the show your dumbass niece insisted on canceling
>the show your retarded niece said was going to cost the network dear despite its excellent ratings
>the dumb fuck of a niece who you only hired because your sister wouldn't shut the fuck up about her failure as a mother to raise a married or employed daughter and because she was hot enough that the other employees wouldn't complain about your nepotism but she is not only completely ineffectual at her job, she has also completely chunked out on all the free doughnuts and office cakes and is a miserable frigid bitch to every man and attractive woman in the office
>thinks this is anyone else's fuck up but turner's

His show was doing great.

Some actual madman hyper red pilled Sup Forumsitician got a comedy show called "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace" on [adult swim]. They ran the first season and it was really good, full of red pills despite not being very political. The guy making the show, Sam Hyde, prank called some retard at Buzzfeed so that Buzzfeed blogger started an internet crusade to get the show taken down. He started claiming Sam was a Nazi (he's not, despite being red pilled) and got Time Warner to cancel the show.

Time Warner is apparently getting a ton of emails from Million Dollar Extreme fans about their disappointment in the cancellation. We might actually be able to get them to put the show back on the air.

Yes.

The [as] folks apparently liked the show, the problem is that they got calls from Time Warner (which owns Cartoon Network) to pull it off the air.

Sent an email in already pham.

I'm pretty sure it was the blockhead from buzzfeed that started shit with Sam first.

>Time Warner
pretty sure it's turner broadcasting, not time warner

I assume they canceled it because it fucking blows. Have never seen a discussion, no one watches it. Have never seen a YT link to one. On the one hand, you want free PR from people tying you to mass shootings, now you want people here to tell the Jews to call off their attack dogs.

sounds like your issue with the Jews mate. Write better cartoons. If Mel Gibson can still make movies, I don't think a 10 min cartoon could get pulled less it had zero ratings.

it was doing fine, it had more viewers than Eric Andre's first season, and look where eric andre is now. It broke a million on first and last episodes

If Kek's blessing is upon me we all get more world peace, athf, metalocalypse, and I pass all my exams tomorrow

Was it?
>it was really good
Did you even watch it? Can you name one funny bit?
And it's Turner, not Time Warner.

By the might of samu al-Haide I demand Kek's gaze

the show was pretty bad though. its basically a more autistic version of tim and eric with some Sup Forums humor mixed in.

then go to your agent or an entertainment lawyer. Do you think people here can honestly make a difference? I don't know, in fairness have never seen it so I should shut up.

ya ur an idiot if u think this will help the cause of getting the show back on the air. if u just want troll pointlessly then i guess you have accomplished your task, but if not you are actively setting your cause back.

Not furious, sad. The best moment for this so far was when Sam started crying on Hydewars talking about his deformed fans.

My sample email

>What the fuck are you people doing? Why the fuck did you cancel MDE? I swear to christ that show was the only thing keeping you asshats watchable.

>Fuck Tim Heidecker and fuck you too

we successfully got MDE's youtube channel back by sustained lobbying after it had been down for over 6 months.

Letters and emails work. Jews have shut tons of shit down by bombarding them with emails.

Done, and had a few things to say about that blockhead Joe Berenstein from Buzzfeed as well.

Sadly, it's getting harder to justify the price of a cable television subscription and a show like Million Dollar Extreme's Wold Peace is enjoyed by a demographic more likely to cut the cord than others. To me, the cancellation of MDE represents a willingness on your part to give up this demographic, and I hope you reconsider.

good stuff

What? Why did you even post, then?

reeeeeeeeeeeee

bump for based Sam who gaves us so many laughs

World peace was fucking great.

Now better?

Greetings Turner,

Your decision to cancel Sam Hyde's WP from Adult Swim is a very unfortunate one. Both for him and his fans, but judging by vieweship ratings for you as well.
The internet knows that this decision was made under pressure of HuffPost and BuzzFeed anti-WP crusade, it's sad that you fell for it. For me and many others WP was one of the only shows to watch on Adult Swim, I don't think I will keep supporting the brand in the future.

I hope you reconsider your decision and bring WP back
Sincerely,
My signature