I think I know why Antarctica is getting a lot of attention

By God, is it time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
youtu.be/TfMr_XkWcEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut the crap. Drop it or Fuck off

What is it time for? What's special about Antarctica?

Tell us OP, what secrets do you know

>swabia
Does their navy swab the poop deck?

>Contact
The Fendippitous Eggmen emanate from such a nexus of geographic intrigue.

the rothschilds live there and talk to the reptilians

It's a big frozen shithole. We need to increase global warming ten fold. Then! When Antarctica is thawed. Move all the white people there. And let the world burn. Then. In a hundred years when everyone else is dead. Cool the earth back down and waltz back into their lands.

Fuck yeah. Good idea OP

*ssss*It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

I'm on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that the very secrets of true conservatism lie beneath these frozen sheets.

My journey ahead is perilous, Dahnald. But I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks.

Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

Hitler is going to emerge from Agartha with UFO technology, and the Glorious HellFleet and liberate Europe

That was a beautiful read

Not yet.

First is the 10th Crusade to unite the world, only after the fall of the 9th Caliphate and the return of Judea will Antarctica come into play.

WW3 is preparation for what lies beneath the ice.

Would you like to know more?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

10/10

Nazis and ayylmaos are controlling the world elite from ice fortresses.

There is another option-- You could pull that liter coke bottle full of gerbils out your ass and jump off an overpass, fag.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

youtu.be/TfMr_XkWcEs
The ayys who built our planet died out a long time ago.

Theres probably a shit load of oil or other resources. It has nothing to do with your nazi fairy tails.

they have their own island
with their own flag

They are going to push a PARTIAL DISCLOSURE narrative where they hide their crimes and concede that a few secret space operations exist as well as ancient advanced antarctica ruins.

Remember this when the media starts picking it up.

DEMAND FULL DISCLOSURE

>why is a huge source for fresh water getting attention in a time of huge droughts?
Gee, i can't possibly think of a logical reason.

The water there isn't safe.

Antarctica will be where the kingdom of god descends from heaven. The sun will stop and burn up the earth, but the moon will act as a shield for Australia.