Can anyone give me a rundown on what really happened with Crimea and Ukraine?

Can anyone give me a rundown on what really happened with Crimea and Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/leaked-memo-proves-george-soros-ruled-ukraine-in-2014-minutes-from-breakfast-with-us-ambassador-geoffrey-pyatt/
youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
youtube.com/watch?v=EVFhCgWIy5U
nsnbc.me/2013/10/07/top-us-and-saudi-officials-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=NTos0duooaU
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Crimea?
Ukraine?
Isn't that in Russia?

the US fucked the Ukraine by ousting the pro russian president and now the ukraine is like syria, poor and useless. Russia is upset and wants ukraine back.

Why the fuck is this coming back, it's awful

Makes sense to me. Really tired of having that kind of guilt end up on my shoulders. Fuck this administration's foreign policy and the CIA.

>President Yanukovych ousted by help of EU and US
>replaced by Petro Poroshenko a US stooge
>Crimea wants out and return to mother Russia
>Referendum: Crimea out
>US no likey
>everything in da world is russian's fault durr

Crimea votes to leave Ukraine: USA, and EU spaz out they hired snipers and puppets to make Russia look bad. war breaks out, civilian plane gets shot down nobody cares anymore

See my flag?

I'm in Crimea.

Crimea is in Russia, and has always been Russian.

"Ukraine" like many other "countries" had its borders decided by bureaucrats, without taking into account the population, history, or anything else.

We simply rejoined Russia.

Questions?

kek

Ghost recon predicted war in Georgia most games predict ww3 in 2020

The Jews made the Jews use the Jewish proxy to attack the Jewish fabricated victim, like always

this should be enough

>Armed Coup against democratically elected president of Ukraine by neocons ,Soros and various pro-eu NGOs
> Pro-EU (((Protests))) , with violence from various nazi groups
>Riot police burned alive , shot , arms cut off
>Black ops Snipers shooting both police and rioters
>General total chaos
>East Ukraine where russian llive is against the Protests
>Doesn't recognize the new government
>Ukraine tries to subdue them
>Donbass mILITIA FORMS
>War ensues
>Russia covertly supporting donbass
>Militia btfoes ukrops
>Two republics form LNR and DNR
>Hohols buttmad

You forgot the part where Russia hit them with the fake news and sent in the "little green men"

Both Ukraine and Belarus should be reabsorbed back into Russia tbqh. Leave the Baltic countries alone though.

Thanks guys, glad I have a better understanding now. It's always (((them))) in the end isn't it? Had no idea how brutal it was, getting fucking tired of all of this unnecessary brutal conflict. I suppose it comes with the territory of opposing globalist agenda.

>Back in 2011
>Yanukovich is sort of pro-russian, back also corrupt as fuck and an short-sighted idiot overroll
>promises "association woth EU", then backtracks as soon as russia promises him a big loan
>minor protests break out demanding him to have some clear long-term statagy
>Yanukovich tries to bully them into shutting up by using SWAT
>MAJOR protests break out to protest the SWAT part
>revolution intensifies
>Yanokovich shits himself and flees for russia
>meanwhile in Russia Putin thinks it's not just Yanukovich being an corrupt retarded coward, but some major anti-Russian intervention by US
>annexes Crimea because that seems like the reasonable way to answer this perceived US aggression
>hilarity ensues
>everyone but russia and ukraine profit from the conflict

Ukraine decided that it wanted to join the EU for freedom and democracy and money so they have a revolution.

Russians annex Crimea and stage a coordinated chimpout in parts of East Ukraine.

Amerijew and the EU tell Ukraine to attack Russian rebels and then they can join EU join NATO and get democracy and get money.

Ukraine attacks Rebels, gets BTFO attacks again gets BTFO again

Still no EU still no NATO still no democracy still no money

Also
>Muh corruption
>FOR A MORE JUST AND PROSPEROUS LIFE
>Topple president
>New president a billionaire oligarch whose real name is ((((Waltzman))
>Wages drop by two-thirds, countries economy now lower than uganda on global ranking
>It's evil Ivan's fail reeeeeee

*Fault

>meanwhile russia economy flourishes

Sorry, wrong timeline, lol.

Ukraine millionaire donated 25M to Clinton foundation.

snipers on rooftops shot students who were protesting, then shot cops who were engaging the students.

The democratically elected president of Ukraine is out. The treaty where ukraine was going to partner with Russia in exchange for free gas is out and the gold that Ukraine used to have is also out. Now Ukraine partners with Europe according to the non democratically elected president.

Russia can not afford to be blocked out from Mediterranean sea, they would literally starve. Crimea is full of russians anyway so they conquer it. They get shit on by Europe, but compared to getting cockblocked that is nothing.

Ukraine and russia are staring at each other across the border and Ukraine shoots down a commercial flight, they let some time pass and then present bullshit proof that russians did it.

not much more to tell really, Russia got majorly screwed

>Can anyone give me a rundown on what really happened with Crimea and Ukraine?

Ukraine had pro russian leadership, declining EU treaty.

People rising up for EU Membership and thugs take over key positions in the government, regimechange imminent.

Russia needs the ukraine as keystate, the black sea fleet is stationed in crimea, pipelines for the EU run through ukraine and to hold off muslims and the EU + NATO.

Russian people in donbass take over key positions.

Civil war in donbass starts.

It's mostly a war of attrition against Ukraine, the russians want to bleed them dry.

The US forces the EU to expand to the Ukraine, gives them money and weapons to stop the attrition.

>Russia can not afford to be blocked out from Mediterranean sea, they would literally starve
Except Russia would still have access to black sea and Mediterranean even without crimea just fine. Just look at the map.
Just saying, you know…

Basically just another Soros operation. Ukraine tried flirting with EU to get a better deal from the Russians (they were in no position to deny that deal, as joining the EU at that time would destroy the value of their industrial base and give them nothing for it) but he overplayed his hand, had zero PR savvyness for this new age and ultimately suffered a coup by way of mercenary snipers firing into the maidan crowd to create the excuse necessary for the chaos needed

theduran.com/leaked-memo-proves-george-soros-ruled-ukraine-in-2014-minutes-from-breakfast-with-us-ambassador-geoffrey-pyatt/

youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

youtube.com/watch?v=EVFhCgWIy5U

I could go on and on

Also, nsnbc.me/2013/10/07/top-us-and-saudi-officials-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-in-syria/

>west supports overthrow of democratically elected government
>that government is anti-russian to the core
>plans to kick ruskies out of Crimea
>Crimea is an important military base of operations for Russia
>ruskies seize Crimea
>russians in eastern Ukraine protest the coup
>new government literally declares that all protestors are "terrorists"
>civil war ensures
>west blames everything on Putin

*new government rather than that government.

Bullshit

Pics or gtfo

Let me take a moment to say that, no one expected the russians to mount such a compepent proxy war in ukraine while also kicking serious butt in syria.

The US acted like they were meddling in south america instead of Eurasia and payed for it with this colossal failure, but thats to be expected from the president who thought it would be a good idea to put hillary fucking clinton as SoS

Just to clarify: in the grand scheme of things "Russia mounting such a compepent proxy war in ukraine" is about as helpful for russians as "US mounting such a compepent proxy war in Canada" would be for americans.

Maybe its not helpful for the average russian, but it prevents ukraine from becoming a weak spot on your border, now you have buffers.

Sorry, are you implying that waging a fucking CIVIL WAR in a country PREVENTS it from becoming weak?!

It prevents it being unified against Russia, and complicates things for NATO&EU expansion.

What are you implying exacly?

Weird to see a Russian so untuned to realpolitik

Yea, when your neighbor ignites a civil war in your country and annexes your territory — that is NOT the best way to unify the nation AGAINST that neighbor. Riiiight.

I am implying that what actually happened is that we alienated Ukraine like never before, weakened it, and showed the rest of the world how much we respect international treaties we signed.

Something happened.
That's all.

>Weird to see a Russian so untuned to realpolitik
Let me redpill you a bit here:
They way you seem to perceive glorious Russian success in "realpolitik" is about as accurate as the way leafs perceive glorious USSR success in building communist utopia.
That is, you see a couple of upsides and ifail to notice a shitload of downsides.

Party line below (which is true by the way).

Crimea had been part of the Russian Federation, sharing a common history, culture and people. An arbitrary decision in 1954 had transferred the region to the Ukrainian Republic, upsetting the natural state of affairs and cutting Crimea off from Russia. But thanks to the act of self-determination by Crimean people, historical justice has vindicated.

Can confirm. Pretty much this. Ivan is the only one that got the timeline right here.

who really shot the plane tho, because it has the Clinton mafia signature on it
very much like killing of the Polish prez, again a killing to stir shit up

>answer this perceived US aggression
>implying there was no meddling in situation from USA
How do you explain this discussion between Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt about who should be in new Ukrainian government?
youtube.com/watch?v=NTos0duooaU
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

>natural state of affairs
Proxy war between Ukraine and Russia is sure a natural state of affairs, yep.

>How do you explain this discussion between Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt about who should be in new Ukrainian government?
The same way I explain the discussion between me and Ivan about who should be the next US president.

the more I learn about this shit, the less surprised I am that my buddy in private security with a Ukranian qt3.14 "went dark"

If you want to go full-blown conspiracy theories, why stop at Clinton?
Why not the masons?
Why not the jews?
Why not the chinese?
Why not the jewish chinese masons? I mean, China is the one to profit from a would-be russian downfall.

because Clintons have a history of downing planes as means of political assassination? because stratfor leaks have indicated as much?

the fuck is wrong with you, you absolute piece of shit, why do you always step in to to muddy the waters ruin threads with you retardation

That's rich. A guy who unironically thinks that clinton is the #1 reason for plane downing worldwide speaks about retardation.

you argue like a jew

This, but also
>Ukies try to take away the only proper port Russia has
>Russia tells the to fuck off, annexes Crimea
>Crimeans, being sane have a vote and join Russia because Ukie is a disaster.

>implying that "agrue like a jew" is not a compliment

>Ukies try to take away the only proper port Russia has
Have you actually looked at the map? Russia still has plenty of access to the black sea with or without crimea. And building a new port on your own shores is hardly that much of an issue.

it's not, you're being dishonest, hyperbolic, use obvious misdirection and ignore uncomfortable facts and nuance of matters, often times using irrelevant ones as counters and praying people will not call you out for it
do you earnestly not realise how dumb it is to say sea access from Crimea is and was not vital, rationalising it with "they have all the coast access in the world, build new port lol"?

saying you argue like a jew is a compliment to the extent I'm giving you the benefit of assuming you're being knowingly malicious and are speaking out of pure ignorance
you're probably just both, like most jews

and are not speaking out of pure ignorance*, I meant

Fuck, I love Russia now. It's really great how I came to appreciate countries, I hated before, because of their political leaders

>do you earnestly not realise how dumb it is to say sea access from Crimea is and was not vital, rationalising it with "they have all the coast access in the world, build new port lol"?
You are yet to explain how access from Crimea WAS, in fact, vital and irreplaceable with access to the very same sea several kilometers to the east. Well, except for the inconvenience of maybe having to build a new port.

>ukraine

no such thing

again with the jewy manner of adding "irreplaceable" on top of vital, how big of yid can you be - and that's on top of arguing on the premise that it was a major, defining aspect in their decision to intervene and not just contributing, and in what way it was contributing can be answered by asking very basic questions

what did they gain by not giving away Crimea, what did they save by not having to build a new port, how important was it to not lose face in the region by bowing down to jewmerican meddling as enforcers of globalist designs, what do they have to lose by not putting their foot down, what did they gain by opposing being dicked by jewmerica
I can't answer in specifics, I'm not in charge of Russian geopolitical strategy, but how vital it was can be inferred, or you can just simplify it to "build another port right next to it lol", as you do very jewishly

Sup Forums recognized crimean user as russian flag. Checkmate, world.

If you guys don't want to appear like Russian shills, don't bring up Crimea. It was a naked power grab to keep Russian access to the Baltic sea.

Most Americans don't view the event as defensible for Russia.

are you having a laugh?

kek
I'm posting this from Crimea too.
And what flag we see?

Ukraine is kill. It's now completely broke and just as corrupt as always, but maybe they'll become Merkel's next colony if they act like good goys. If things go really well they'll be cleaning toilets in Poland

>keep Russian access to the Baltic sea
American educaton everyone

Why is your flag only two colors, I like the blue but the yellow needs to go.
May I suggest a flag color of:
White, Blue, red in that order? ;)

Our public schools litterly teach us nothing about anything other then American related. You got to wait till highscool before any other nations even get mentioned to the point of knowing land borders and shit, but by time your in highschool, most normies don't even care.

Almost got me

>they'll be cleaning toilets in Poland
they already are

Good goy, nice liberal propaganda.
>MAJOR protests break out to protest the SWAT part
No, there was no real difference between "minor" and "MAJOR" protests, they've had a camp and barricades and stages way before SWAT arrived. Don't like to me, I was watching it live right here in pol, I saw it all
>Yanukovich tries to bully them into shutting up by using SWAT
SWAT "bullied" them by doing absolutely nothing, they just stood there being molotoved for like a whole day before fighting back. It was literally just riot police doing their job of containing a riot.
>Yanokovich shits himself and flees for russia
Oy vey, why would he be afraid for his life just because an angry mob with molotovs surrounded the building. Silly Yanokovich

Also you left out the part where EU and US supported the protests as they were happening and EU even had politicians on stage at Maidan. The "percieved" intervention is pretty real, and I won't even bring up the snipers who started the riot the same way they started Arab spring. Let's just all believe that govenments around the word think that sniper fire is a good way contain a riot.

But now they'll won't be doing it as illegals

Doesn't matter flags on Sup Forums
Matters flags on tank

I remember news about MAIDAN (this name is so stupid, but whatever). There were a lot of people protesting but at some point it all became stall, people started leaving their shithole camp on the main square. It all seemed that everything will come back to normal as leaders of opposition reached some key arrangements with president. And then SUDDENLY some police general gives an order to attack protesters at night, which then lead to an explosion of violence.

I mean, come the fuck on, it's so obvious this was planned by either opposition or some third party, even if you forget the fact that a lot of protesters have been on the paycheck for the whole time.

Major portion of population in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine is Russian and ukrainan government did try to shit all over those people for a long time (banning russian language for instance). They got what they deserved.

Ukraine is Russian clay.
Ukrainians are retarded jews who fucked their own country (with the help of the CIA).

Kek Ukraine was never of much use to you, the big loss here were your ties with the EU and subsequent OPEC oil price bullshit.

Time to cut the 'brotherly slav' bullshit vlad, no one is deluded with that shit apart from vatniks in Russia apparently. The rest just uise it as a means to use you Russians, or to guilt-trip shit on you after you act in your actual interests.

Not everything but:

>Before USSR, Crimea was part of the Russian Empire, Ukraine was never independent
>USSR formed, Bolsheviks created these artificial borders of various republics such as Ukraine and attached South and East of current Ukraine to Ukrainian republic, but it was still within one big country, so it didn't matter; that is why these regions are still mostly Russian speaking
>Crimea was still a part of Russian republic
>in ~1954 Soviet leader gave Crimea to Ukrainian republic, but was still within one big country
>Crimea had USSR's Black Sea Fleet, Russian majority
>in 1991 USSR collapses, at the same time Crimea makes a referendum to secede from Ukraine so that it could join Russia(?)
>in the end, it gets autonomy within Ukraine and its own president
>in mid 90s, Ukraine changes some laws and removes Crimean president
>Russia doesn't give a f, because it has to deal with a ton of problems and had a bad leader
>in the 90s agreement was reached giving like half of the Black Sea Fleet to Ukraine and that Russia could lease the base
>2005 Orange revolution happens in Ukraine, installing a pro-west gov
>2007 pro-west gov tells Russia's Black Sea fleet to get out from Crimea
>2010 pro-west leader's rating drops to single digit, "pro-Russian" one wins and agrees to lease the base for more decades
>2013 Ukrainian president decides not to sign AA and trade with EU (not the same as full EU membership)
>2014 coup happens
>those that ceased power try to annul law about Russian language
>protests in Crimea
>Russia makes polls in Crimea and Russia about reunification
>Russia had thousands of soldiers in Crimea, was allowed to have about 25k
>moves more forces to create conditions for a referendum by disarming Ukrainian bases (at that time the coup winners were in power and could order anything)
>referendum happens and there is no doubt to its outcome (most population in Crimea are ethnic Russians and 95%+ of pop speak Russian)
>one mistake gets corrected

Crimea has always been Russian

I hope you're not finished Ivan.

I am, unless you have a specific question.

I would say crimea is Ukraine, but nobody actually cares about this shithole, except us-proxy ivan ofc.

I've watched the footage of the early riots. That shit was no joke. People were lined up against the wall and evacuated during interim because they got shot by rubber bullets at close range or had the shit beaten out of them by three cops at once.

>Ukraine and Russia had good relations and understanding
>majority of eastern population is Russian
>Ukaine has a deal with Russia where Crimea has some autonomy, Russia is allowed to have millitary bases, naval fleet, and access to Black Sea which is important to Russia
>US makes a coup in Ukraine,installs it's own puppet thinking they will force Russia out of Ukraine and make them use their access to the sea, strategic point
>great intability in Ukraine, eastern part doesn't accept new goverment
>Russia takes Crimea by force with almost no ressistance since most of the population there is Russian and Russia has better economy than Ukraine

T. Stanislaus Ivanovich

I endorse this post.

it's like geopolitics n shit

>>everyone but russia and ukraine profit from the conflict
Fuck off, tons of ordinary Western European men and women have suffered, thanks to the break down in trade resulting from our idiotic interventionist governments' sanctions. I lost loads of income when the rouble plummeted, and loads of fruit growers in my area and across the EU have suffered. I hear it's far worse for poor bastard honest farmers in the Baltics too. Fuck this regime change bullshit.

this, really
it's such a key thing to understand, but it runs against the narrative, so the media said zilch about the effects on our economy, on our produce
which is fine, maybe, the land and production has been sold out under us anyway, we're a cucky province, not a country

That's really cool that your flag is wrapped up and ready for Christmas.

Daily reminder you will never be able to post without people replying R A R E.

Commisserations, söber. Hopefully enough people are getting pissed off enough to throw a few more spanners into the machine at election time...

I lived in Moscow a while, and remember all the tinned fish was from the Baltic States, near enough. Can't imagine who else will be buying those sprats today. :(

I've been disgusted with our rulers since as long as I can remember, but I've never been so angry as I have been this last year or so.

The main take away is this ...all these 'uprisings' & "Arab Spring"are backed by George Soros,Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration.

Syria being the one that got away. so now the Remains of the Obama Clinto gov and Crusty remains of Goerge Soros are trying to blame Assad for the whole Syrian "uprising" which hes not.

Didn't the Russians conquer Crimea from the Ottomans fair and square?

Ok, let me rephrase that:
Ukraine and Russia (in that order) are effected most negativity (economically, anyway), many other countries are also negativity effected to a lesser degree from all the sanctions/counter-sanctions/etc that followed.

>blacks would see this and get offended
>if someone photoshopped my face to look like this id kek so hard

Yeah me too its funny as hell!!

Ukraine wants to be in the EU and receive EU gibsmedat like Poland, Romania etc.
To have some leverage, they promised the EU and Nato they could have Russia's naval base in Crimea, an autonomous Ukrainian region whose population is mostly Russians. Russia and Crimea freaked the fuck out and reunited.
This sparked a jewy war in Eastern Ukraine, where a lot of Russians and pro-Russia Ukrainians reside. Ukraine wants it back under its full control, while Russia wages a "hybrid war" there (basically what the US does in Yemen).

>Ukraine
every time im reminded that this country exists it makes me hate jews and germans even more than i usually do

Really asking about Crimea?

Let's start a century ago:
Jews orchestrated a Soviet revolution, were majority of government, cheka secret police, gulag rulers. Then came Stalin and cleansed most of them out - using jewish mass murder Jagoda, who came to cleanse-out last. This is why Russians won the WWII. Beside other post-war cleansing, he removed Crimean Tatars, who openly collaborated with Hitler. But again he was replaced by Ukrainian jew Chrushchev, who donated Russian Crimea to Ukraine. (Then another Ukrainian jew Brezhnev sent armies to Czechoslovakia in 1968).

Now in 21st century, americans in general and Soros in particular invested $5 billion in stirring up the Ukrainian population, because another ukrainian probably-jew "Rests just the anger" (Zbigniev) "Spoil the Peace" (Kazimier) "Shore" (Brzezinsky) made a doctrine about destroying Russia by removing them the Ukraine. And so the western-orchestrated terrorist-fascist coup in Kiev overthrew a legal government and started to make ethnic cleansing. Many hundreds of pro-government protesters from Crimea were murdered on their way back to Crimea, and a great fear overwhelmed Crimeans, who were mostly Russians.

And so the Crimeans made a referendum, using UN logic of self-determination of peoples, and voted in great majority (including majority of Ukrainians living there) to return back to Russia, of the later-vindicated fear of persecution from Ukrainian Bandera fascists and private army bandits of jewish oligarchs like Kolomojskij.

During the referendum, Russian soldiers, who were legally there on leased marine bases, protected peace and security, so that there were no casualties (beside one personal combat). Thus it was the most peaceful operation in history of warfare ever...

Now after year(s) absolute majority of Crimeans are happy in Russia, enjoying their peace...

Khrushchyov had his faults, but wasn't Jewish. Brezhnev barely had any faults at all, but ditto. ;)