On December 27, 2016, the bombs will fall

On December 27, 2016, the bombs will fall.

We will be surrounded by Russian infantry with technology the likes of which have never been seen before in human history.

We will be forced to surrender. All hidden military bases will have been hit. The liberal numales and the republican fuckboys will be no match for them. They've been training in secret cities in Russia their entire lives since 1990.

The head internet providers will be shut down.
Television communications will be taken over.
There will be a mass blackout.
Civil war will erupt.

I know this because I'm from the future.

You can change this anons. Just let it go. Let your political ties and hatred go. For the greater good.

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

sounds purdy cool

can you tell them to hit Canada too please

Red Dawn was a fun movie.

Is that your point?

is to the right

ylyl thread?

Don't listen to him! I'm from a future future. If you as he says, your grandchildren will be black!

Don't listen to him im from future future future. Genocide canadians

That flag. KYS faggot.

>tfw I had a dream predicting this

russians will throw live american soldiers off cliffs

>from the future
>Faggot doesnt tell us next week's winning lottery numbers

yes that was pretty good dlc

Oh you are one of those "the fall of the udssr was faked and in reality they prepared all this time" i never encountered one before but i heard that people that believe that really existed.

Nice try.

How do e know you're not really a surviving member of the SJW's that's trying to feed us false information because your people couldn't get close enough with your dildos before you got mowed down by trump supporters' guns?

>implying it won't be the Chinese

OP is a cuck

>implying Russia has any interest in war with America

I wonder what did you mean by attaching this communist crap of a flag to a thread about Russia.

Yes yes yes....It's...Russians who conquer America. Let's go with that.

Not with their hands in our pockets and up our president's butt they don't

Yeah, Trump will just call them in as "observers" and "peacekeepers" when the unrest starts over the Electoral College vote; all going according to plan.

Once they arrive, they'll never leave.

OP is such a fraud. I bet he hasn't even been hacked by a proper Russian yet.

Are these secret cities in Kazakhstan?

Stop larpping fag

>Implying that all world lines aren't the same

Well get on with it then

>flag

Means hes too fucking stupid to know what it even means.

Probably thinks we are still Soviet.

Americans are infuriatingly stupid.

Sounds like complete nonsense brother from the future. The Russians are a mere ghost of an old dream, they can't compete with the US and its allies if it weren't for nuclear weapons.

I wonder what did you mean by attaching this kraut shit of a flag to a thread about Russia.