That's right, Sup Forums. Check your privilege

That's right, Sup Forums. Check your privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YRLAKD-Vuvk?t=42m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I opened my privilege drawer to withdraw my surplus privilege, but i got beaned by the Fendippitous Eggmen.

check your privilege if you don't like obongo shipping inner city niggers out to white towns or subburbs!

White people need to just stop

Indeed, the 1% are a marginalized group

I take issue when they decide to help people based on minority status instead of socioeconomic status.

You're black? Free scholarships!
You're white and in the same income bracket as the black? FUCK YOU! FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!

Offer it to everybody or to nobody, you racist fuck

Rethink your biases, racist.

>helping

Name one thing

>(you) mean the 1% minorities?

>minorities

No thanks, I like my biases.

I rethought them, they're still sound.

>big government
>helping anyone but itself

no, if we legally distinguish between races and literally treat them differently, discriminatory treatment must end before long

Does this nigger not realize that they are spending your money (taxes) and you have a right to be angry?

>helping minorities

Then why is Chicago still a shithole?

>(((minorities)))

>minorities
Chicago is majority of niggers.

Whites can get those scholarships too.

So will the government be helping whites when they become a minority? Or are white 'not the right kind of minority'

youtu.be/YRLAKD-Vuvk?t=42m9s

You mean like how it helped him become the most powerful nigger in the world?

I think it's about time he checked his own fucking presidential privilege.

Jews aren't white. Or did you mean lie and say you're black?

SURE OBAMA

BECAUSE IT WASNT YOU DRONING US CITIZENS AND THE NSA

FUCK YOU

>Drones some achmed terrorist who happens to have US citizenship

boo fucking hoo

Boom!

Need a safe space, princess?

His actual statement:

I’m careful not to attribute any particular resistance or slight or opposition to race. But what I do believe is that if somebody didn’t have a problem with their daddy being employed by the federal government, and didn’t have a problem with the Tennessee Valley Authority electrifying certain communities, and didn’t have a problem with the interstate highway system being built, and didn’t have a problem with the GI Bill, and didn’t have a problem with the [Federal Housing Administration] subsidizing the suburbanization of America, and that all helped you build wealth and create a middle class — and then suddenly as soon as African Americans or Latinos are interested in availing themselves of those same mechanisms as ladders into the middle class, you now have a violent opposition to them — then I think you at least have to ask yourself the question of how consistent you are, and what’s different, and what’s changed.

it sounds like the government is the one with the bias

Get rid of affirmative action and American universities would be full of Asians and Arabs.

L A M E

C U C K