This Sunday came uncomfortably close, when 28-year-old North Carolina resident Edgar M...

>This Sunday came uncomfortably close, when 28-year-old North Carolina resident Edgar M. Welch traveled to the popular DC pizzeria Comet Ping Pong with a handgun and an assault rifle to “self-investigate” the validity of the Sup Forums conspiracy meme and fake news story known as “Pizzagate.”

What do you personally believe about pizzagate? I don't believe Sup Forums actually takes it seriously.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/12/07/with-pizzagate-is-cybersteria-the-new-normal/#3d9870954375

I've heard contradictory reports on whether he went into the store with a gun OR he went in AND FIRED his gun.

I've been noodling with a spooky thought.
You know how we joke around about meming things into existence?
What if it's possible to meme something OUT of existence, and this is why the media exerts so much effort to link the phrase "conspiracy theory" with a pavlovian response to dismiss whatever is being suggested in conjunction with it.

What if there actually ARE tunnels and shit under Comet Pizza but they're just sealed off behind a wall of meme energy and we can't see them or get to them? Like how the Shadow had the power to cloud men's minds.

Obama spends thousands of tax dollars on "pizza" and "hot dogs". No shot was fired at previously police barricaded CPP, and security cameras were turned away just before the incident.

James Alefantis is a pedo and most likely has molested or worse little children including underage boys most likely.

His Instagram references are to precise and to coherent e.g profile picture, hashtags and so on.

He obviously has friends who share the same "hobby"

Though I doubt that he is running a high profile satanic pedo ring. But who knows. I have often heard about people from secret societies releasing the psychological burden of secrecy and immorality by publicly showing off coherence and symbols which only can be interpreted from insiders and fellows. It is a multi layered reality after all.

I've played Kingdom Hearts. Maybe there's a message in all of this.

That's an interesting theory. I like that image.

Look at how the South Korean president was impeached. Imagine if instead of Trump, we got Clinton, and Clinton was like the South Korean president -- a puppet. Imagine if the same shit was going on. I think Americans wouldn't do shit compared to South Koreans because of how manipulated we've become. No protests besides a few dozen people, nothing.

1. Pizzagate has a lot of circumstantial evidence, but no smoking gun. Yet.

2. The mainstream media attacks pizzagate, but never attacks its evidence, calling it fake news

3. MSM ends up seeming like more of a steaming pile of garbage than before

Personally I wouldn't go charging into Besta Pizza with an AK, but I am eagerly waiting more evidence to prove pizzagate wrong or right.

shes also a woman, and that gets liberals wet af (mfw im a liberal and cant stand her), but yeah, you're right

there's no doubt they're involved in something

i think comet is just a scapegoat tho

We need to harvest all our meme energy to find out the truth once and for all

"Fake news" is an absolutely disgusting thing. It's a phrase that is being deliberately popularized.

First was a handgun and he fired, then a assault rifle, then the security cameras were "turned away" before the incident....

Its too fishy....

Plus the MSM is trying to hard to keep this as a "fake new" because reasons.

I'm not telling its real, but I was in the first thread and there were a lot of coincidences.

/x/-tier garbage

Don't follow it closely, what I've seen has been *mostly* conspiracy-theory tier, but with enough geniune wtfs to make me believe something's probably going on.

OTOH internet autists will never be able to get to the bottom of it, because they wouldn't be able to get at the real evidence. Public records and google and Podesta's work emails aren't going to be enough.

Best we can hope for is the Trump FBI is unshackled enough to pursue it.

>Select all images with pizza

>pizzagate gains traction
>news starts trying to cover it as fake
>a man who could very well be fake supposedly shoots it up
>restaurant closes down for good

Hmm

Also the huge mainstream backlash once it started getting exposure and the false flag gunman says a lot...

It is entirely disturbing but it sort of serves as a kind of radiological tracking on who is and isn't poisoned by "the powers that be"

Stop trying to make this thread about you.

Can someone post articles of all three claims? Just one per claim is cool.

FYI I'm just tuning into this whole Pizzagate thing. I seriously thought "pizza" was like 'pizza' part of 'cheese pizza' and thought it was some other pedowood related thing. It being related to Clinton makes it much more interesting.

One post from 10 minutes past is not trying to make this thread about him

But he is a fucking imbecile

back in my day, we called it trolling...

These posts are made to destroy the terrific Tuvalu takeover.

Do not fall for them.

>I seriously thought "pizza" was like 'pizza' part of 'cheese pizza'

Believe me, I know the way pedos talk about their paraphilia and reading the podesta emails really made me believe there was something pedo related.

The way they talk about pizza and hot dogs was just too unrelated to the food.... I mean millionaries excited to spent the weekend enjoying simple hotdogs and pizzas its just too strange, and always pizza and hotdogs, not burgers or bbq... always pizzas and hotdogs.

At some point you can just change those words for "kids", "girls" and "boys" and everything make sense.

>I don't believe Sup Forums actually takes it seriously.

taking things seriously is for rubes

I think your kind's inbred faggotry is killing this board. We have the golden opportunity to return civic pride and a national identity to America and make a lasting, positive difference in our cucked society, and asshats like you would rather REEE at shadows. I'm starting to agree with Jones: this whole thing is a massive false flag.

can you idiots stop posting the same image

>We have the golden opportunity to return civic pride and a national identity to America and make a lasting, positive difference in our cucked society, and asshats like you would rather REEE at shadows.

HAHA

(((They))) must really hate Sup Forums
I'm suprised we're still up and running.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE COMET PIZZA FALSE FLAGGER WAS NOT CHARGED

DAILY REMINDER THAT JAMES ALFANTIS RAPES TORTURES AND MURDERS CHILDREN WITH THE HELP OF DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK

Children are easy get and move about + they are worth a fortune (as is the media created using them before you sell them on)
When there's that amount of easy profit to be made, it's bound to be happening.
The question is how well have they been covering their tracks and the answer seems to be 'not too well', they became complacent and indulged

>james alefantis=i love kids
is it trolling or ignorance??

Why would they shut it down? It's useful to keep all your enemies concentrated in one place so you can know what they think.

Its all real. If you lived in Brazil you wouldnt doubt this shit for a second.

why is that?

It's bullshit and Sup Forums is having fun with it, but conspiracy stuff like this has always been popular because it's better than the depressing alternative. If what ails the nation are pedophile politicians then all we need to do is catch them and things will immediately get better. The fact that we're headed toward demographic destruction and that the elimination of labor through automation will leave millions of Americans with no purpose in life is something you can't fix through independent investigative journalism.

Their new purpose can be to kill all the pedophile politicians

WHEN IN DOUBT
CLEAN THEM OUT

The memers memed it too hard and now the true believers ate it up. /pol always trolls itself the hardest.

This is a very good observation, but I just don't think the language used in the infamous emails can just be blown-off as nothing. Shipping in $65,000 of hotdogs; dominoes on cheese or pasta. Many of the 'leads' are bullshit though, but some not so much.

I wouldnt even know where to begin

Tons of pedo shit here, people disapear easily, political corruption occours in a level that makes american corruption kids play (ironically)

One TV channel controls 70% of the news media.

The sort of speculation you see on american media is outlawed here.

There are tons of instances where you can find people working on slave labor conditions here.

There have been cases of people being convinced into sex work abroad only to be turned into sexual slaves.

I could go on and on...

There's too much shit there to dismiss it outright and nobody in the media has actually managed to refute all the shit people have found, they just spam "fake news" and call it a day.

I wish it wasn't true because it's so weird and horrible, but at the very least Alefantis and Podesta are a bunch of creepy fucking weirdos.

I believe it based on life experiences. These kinds of things do certainly exist and I have little doubt that Comet is involved. There are a lot of forces at work trying to cover this shit up and it ties in with the CIA.
I'm hoping real evidence is found to put a stop to this shit. There are plenty of people that know about what's going on. The problem is that hearsay does nothing. The secret isn't that well kept but we're dealing with powerful people.

What life experiences?

>Tuvalu takeover.
What is this someone tell me I never heard of it

>I mean millionaries excited to spent the weekend enjoying simple hotdogs and pizzas its just too strange, and always pizza and hotdogs, not burgers or bbq... always pizzas and hotdogs.
But, here's the thing.. plenty love simple foods. They're still human beings. I'm not denying the theory just making a point that millionaires are still people

>/pol always trolls itself the hardest.

This is the unfortunate truth.

The actor shooter fired once when there was no one in the store. I have never read a report of what gun was fired.