/TTT/ CHICAGO MEETUP

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS LISTEN UP

As you may or may not know we are now at war with Tuvala. In order to organize, we need to meet up irl and talk this out. The first meeting (as of now) is to be held in CHICAGO NEXT SATURDAY AT THE BEAN.

Don't be autistic about this either, the last thing we need is a bunch of fat neckbeards showing up in black trench coats with le anonymose meme masks

/TTT/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zu9BQ
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/12u2ic/if_an_army_of_mercenaries_were_to_invade_a_small/
youtube.com/watch?v=vYyx3CBSO_0
discord.gg/qDBU7kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RUSSIAN HACKERS KILLED HARAMBE!

bump

what did kek mean by this

That would not be a very difficult drive for me from louisville

hmmm

>ALRIGHT FAGGOTS LISTEN UP
>As you may or may not know we are now at war with Tuvala.
I heard you guys actually sent a declaration of war, pls tell me its true and you are mot just memeing

Bump. We can get meetings in more cities set up in the main thread.

yes we actually sent a formal deceleration of war

Oh we did. People are talking to Tuvalu's pm on plebbit right now.

>check'd
of course, this is just the first one

We should talk to each other on a app and develop a chain of command before meeting each other in person. We can't rush this or we'll fail miserably. Post in the general and we'll go from there.

what app do you propose?

Talking? What the fuck, why? We'll lose our element of surprise!

They did, an user even posted the response in a thread.

Wickr is encrypted, we could use whatever Isis uses but it's probably kik. Signal also works well.

holy fuck need sauce on this

I'm in Chicago and would love a Sup Forums meetup. I'll bring some women and vibrant gentleman along and you can tell them all about your social angst and virginty. Bring some of those MS Paint infographics too. Put them in big posters.

/TTT/ Australia meet up when?

Great someone should start a group.

Someone made a discord in the other thread
discord.gg/Zu9BQ

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/12u2ic/if_an_army_of_mercenaries_were_to_invade_a_small/

Why the fuck have you started on Tuvalu? Pitcairn I can understand but Tuvalu? What the hell did they do?

Also I think we're treaty bound to protect our overseas territories, so declaring war on them is by proxy declaring war on the UK.

The banter stamp on the top right of the flag isn't just for show, you idiots do get that right?

wait, i didn't see the response? What was it?

e-eesti meetup when? I want to f-fight too ;_;

Get Telegram, faggot.

Can we have a D.C. meetup plox?

Wasn't it a four year old Reddit post?

>Don't be autistic about this either

Yeah, ok.

that's Sup Forums not Sup Forums you fucking retard

Kek.

Any anons in Pittsburgh want to meet up and shitpost IRL?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYyx3CBSO_0

Holy fuck, he's actually scared. I don't even know anymore.

What the fuck are 3 underage fags doin there?

Do kids that young really go on here?

Why declare war on shitty Tuvalu. Why not faggot cucked Sweden. Those faggots are an embarrassment to the white race and they are run by a bunch of pedo cucks.

I say declare war on SWEDEN instead

4 years ago dude

He was scared before we even begun.

It's a set-up! All the brat vendors around the Bean are from Tuvalu !1!

political alliances. Think of this as a test run.

It's New Zealand bru.

You won't get far, they'll just contact the governor general who will contact the UK foreign office and that shit will get shut down. Sweden is a good idea, or Pitcairn, Pitcairn hate us and reject our authority, they are all inbred and love to rape. Oh and there's only about 53 of them living there so you should have no problems fucking their shit up.

So in order to get proper transportation we're gonna need some ships. And to get ships, we need money. And money, a lot of it.

What about KimDotCom? The 400lb hacker himself?

We need to get people in the discord chats

The invitation code is dead, care to fetch a new one?

>ruining the element of surprise way before you even got an organized party together

doomed before it even began...

t. FBI officer Jason Smith

bumping!

bumping!!!!

Cant wait to see the headlines next sunday

>6 right wing terrorists arrested at chicago meetup

Screencap this

Don't eat any form of food during the meet-up also, especially brownies

topkek

>Tuvalu'
isnt that our land? they have our flag?

>we are now at war with Tuvala
>we need to meet up irl
>NEXT SATURDAY AT THE BEAN

>Don't be autistic about this

I went to a Sup Forums meetup once.

Safe to say I'll never again trust people on the internet.

>1/2

>2/2

omg

Warning about this poster. He's an undercover gay guy looking for dates

>13-year-old with a shirt that says fuck
pretty based desu

sides kek

TUVALU IS PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH

get the fuck away from our clay cucks REEEEE!

>we need is a bunch of fat neckbeards showing up in black trench coats with le anonymose meme masks

pls let this happen. someone go and take lots of pictures so can laugh at it. I hope it goes as well as the infamous /brit/ meetup.

why

:^)

Are you guys fucking retarded? Chicago is the second most monitored city in the world next to London. You all show up at the bean you will be profiled. Cameras track your biometric signatures such as face structure and movements. Don't be fucking stupid and don't meet in public. Redpill your friends locally and organize independently.

Official Invasion discord
discord.gg/qDBU7kA

>Don't be autistic about this either, the last thing we need is a bunch of fat neckbeards showing up in black trench coats with le anonymose meme masks
Where do you thin you are?
I'll make sure to bring my Ka-Tana

>fucking this

Any attempt to organize online for a public meeting or demonstration will be infiltrated by agent provocateurs. Don't be fucking stupid!

>Meetups with autists

I like this flag

I went also to a Sup Forums meet up it was horrible

Oh boy i can't wait to see the photos that come out of this honeypot i mean "meeting" lmao

Currently in Chicago

I think they don't. The RN would probably send the nearest small ship to investigate, everyone would get arrested if not shot an tried for war crimes

Kek, ben je wel eens bij die kreupelchan meets geweest? Ik wilde volgende maand gaan, men zegt dat het leuk is

Wtf is tuvalo and why are you retards, better yet which agent is setting up this bullshit meeting? No one on any online forum should meet unless they want to be profiled or used as a pasty. Stop with this phony nazi shit, just painting pol like a white supremacist group, which it's not. Its of people with many political backgrounds and views. Quit being retarded and stop larping

>declare war on the uk over a group of insignificant islands
>they lose 2 destroyers, 2 frigates and ten fighter jets
If you can't win properly against argentine monkeys you probably can't take on weaponized autism.

Ik ben daar nooit geweest ik heb ze wel zien spammen op half/pol/.

>weaponized autism
More devastating than an atomic bomb.

> deceleration of war

Oh holy fuck

I hope this is sarcasm

How long you've been here mate?

A fucking leaf

Just lurked moar, this is one of the most autistic things I've seen in a while. Jesus Christ pol...

Y'all have fun being labeled international terrorists. Good luck faggots

Can somone buy me a plane ticket to Chicago?

I literally have nothing to do and my life is meaningless and I'm willing to die but have some fun doing it at least.

(not swedish, from Finland but visiting my girlfriend)

I live on the north side of chicago

its gonna be cold as fuck on saturday

Don't come to chicago, it's shit. Go to California and start over. Don't die for this stupid shit. Wtf are a bunch of autists gonna do to an insignificant nation?

Lakeview polack?

well there was a thing project namibia

Don't eat the cupca/k/es, newfriends.

BACK.TO.REDDIT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also i remember when some kkk members tried to do similar shit and got fbi'd

So fucking retarded it's cringeworthy, abandon thread

lol this is what i get when i put in a dedicated response to a pol thread, very good.

And no, damn it though, this isnt about war i said you have to pretend to be russian peacekeepers or get the russians to do this , lol now you have the damn Tuvalian PM pissed off , great job

Guise...

What the fuck is going on?

How dare you, you little faggot!? I'm a meme war veteran! 2nd batallion shitposters brigade. 1 Kel star and combat meme badge

have you seen the thread or do i need to tell you what happened there

Just did and looked up project namibia, it's fucking stupid. Unless I looked at the wrong shit and I'm missing something here, link it

idk about the page i only saw the threads
as for othe who dont know bunch of polacks got an idea to buy a huge chunk of land in namibia
fill it with other polacks and declare independence