Thank you tuck. for being a true american bad ass.. Id totes suck ur dick

Thank you tuck. for being a true american bad ass.. Id totes suck ur dick

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4gsF2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tucker carries water for RUSSIAN HACKERS, the same RUSSIAN HACKERS that killed JFK.

Yeah he's an actual spy himself right?

I am really impressed by Tucker Carlson these days. He started out as a whiny, inarticulate contrarian got tripped up trying to follow multiple threads of logic at once while his opponents talked over him, and became a cold and efficient machine of rhetoric who rips arguments to shreds without distraction or hesitation. Watching the transformation is like seeing Woody Allen rip his skin off and reveal himself to be the Terminator.

You know what prompted this, right? Jon Stewart. Stewart destroyed him when they went at it in 2004, and let's none of us try to downplay how totally he did it. Stewart's underhanded Jew tricks completely won that one; the way he very spent 4 solid minutes deliberately insulting Tucker in a slow, halting cadence ran the clock down, pissed Tucker off, and gave a false impression of how rapidly he could attack and react. Tucker lost his temper and seized the bait, tripped over himself trying to respond to every piece of bullshit in Stewart's gish gallop, and was taken apart.

I think he's been training to re-fight that battle ever since. The way he debates now, the cold and emotionless precision, the discretion to ignore his opponents' more egregious claims and let them stand as self-evident bullshit while he concisely rips apart any argument that sounds halfway reasonable, the understated, constant insults--he's optimized to shut down le Jewish funnyman. And everybody else he's slaughtering are just unfortunate that they're nowhere near as clever and manipulative as the guy Tucker's specifically prepared to combat.

It really is fun to watch.

the filpinob swagboat is going back soon

thx for insight user.

Woody allen... Terminator... YES

youre very articulate btw.. i like that

gg no re

I would no homo give him a Rimmer, but I know he wouldn't want it because he's not a faggot

SAME

hell yeah the tuckmeister

Wow had no idea about that... Tucker arc is pretty cool. I hope he finds and defeats the jewish funny man.

he secretly allready did. he keeps him in his cellar

Fucking reddit cancer, all of you.

HE IS A PAID ACTOR FOLLOWING A SCRIPT AND YOU ARE ALL DIMWITTED KEKS FOR BUYING IT. FOX NEWS WILL FAKE NEWS YOU AS SOON AS IT'S PROFITABLE. Sup Forums WAS CALLING THEM FAUX NEWS JUST LAST YEAR.

STOP
WATCHING
SOAP
OPERAS

Oct 19 2016 CNN article: "No, the presidential election can't be hacked." "election officials and cyber experts say it's virtually impossible for Moscow or a group to influence the election outcome.”

And what did the alleged Russian hack reveal that the DNC was giving Hillary as much of an advantage as possible to win???

can u source that?

archive.is/4gsF2

Tell me, what does this expression convey?

B O W
T I E

CANT KEK THE TUCK

I'm not sure myself. He's good at expressing no emotions.

republican blank face master just like liberal stank face master Mika

There are few things that make conservatives smile to be honest

**can't cuck the Tuck**

When will you fuckers ever learn... The mass media is disinformation...

>BTFOs dumb college kids
It's funny, but come on lad. You can do better.