Flithly kike harassing Richard Spencers mom for raising a bad goyim

rawstory.com/2016/12/neo-nazi-richard-spencers-mom-faces-financial-ruin-as-montana-town-turns-against-her/

>Sherry Spencer blames a local human rights organization for forcing her to consider selling her downtown property.

>“We are stunned by the actions of Love Lives Here, an organization claiming to advocate tolerance and equal treatment of all citizens, yet causing financial harm to many innocent parties,” Sherry Spencer told the TV station.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PureWestRE
kulr8.com/story/34036263/a-community-and-a-family-torn-apart-by-richard-spencers-notoriety
twitter.com/gershtanya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie's_International_Real_Estate
loveliveshereflathead.org/mission.html
abcfoxmontana.com/story/27432840/whitefish-residents-take-aim-at-white-supremacist-group
kikebook.com/pg/PureWestChristiesofNorthwestMontana/reviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=2H-qOxDbV_w
youtube.com/channel/UCPrwP5SQcjpV1twTnosZ9Yw/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie's_International_Real_Estate#Criticism
kulr8.
rawstory.
linkedin.
trulia.
twitter.
tanyagersh.
purewestrealestate.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8GB_8WCmyU
mtrules.org/gateway/ruleno.asp?RN=24.210.641
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/37/51/37-51-321.htm
loveliveshereflathead.org/news.html
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.756645
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0450/chapter_0050/part_0020/section_0210/0450-0050-0020-0210.html
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0490/chapter_0010/part_0020/section_0010/0490-0010-0020-0010.html
leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0490/chapter_0010/part_0010/section_0020/0490-0010-0010-0020.html
luxurydefined.christiesrealestate.com/contact-us-christies-international-real-estate
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter.com/PureWestRE
>Tanya Gersh Event Design

> That doesn’t sit well with Tanya Gersh, a local realtor and wedding planner, and civil rights groups.

> “(She) could address this by selling the building, making a donation to human rights efforts, and making a statement in opposition to white supremacist ideas spread by Richard,” Gersh said.

The comment section is open :

kulr8.com/story/34036263/a-community-and-a-family-torn-apart-by-richard-spencers-notoriety

Here is the cunt's Twitter:

twitter.com/gershtanya

THOSE EYE BROWS!

Hitler was right

Their wikipedia page is an ad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie's_International_Real_Estate

fucking kikes know no bounds

> Loves Lives Here is an active organization that will always rise above the fray and speak for those whose voices are over-shadowed by bigoted and intimidating voices.

loveliveshereflathead.org/mission.html

So can we harass this disgusting Jew for fucking with /ourguy/'s mom?

Already happening.

How do I help?

Tanya Gersh Event Design Google review

This isn't even the first time :

abcfoxmontana.com/story/27432840/whitefish-residents-take-aim-at-white-supremacist-group

> "There's a long definition that the FBI gives of what a hate group is and National Policy Institute fits that definition,” said Rabbi Allen Secher of Love Lives Here.

> Richard Spencer, President of the National Policy Institute lives in Whitefish, a fact many residents find hard to swallow.

> At Monday's Whitefish City Council meeting more than 100 Love Lives Here members petitioned the council to ban his organization.

> "One of our major goals is to have the city of Whitefish pass a no hate ordinance, that one may not disseminate hate in this community. Organizer Richard Spencer has every right to speak, we all have every right to speak but what I don't want him to do is proselytize,” said Secher.

Kanye is a symptom of a larger problem of putting people away for wrongthink it's not a joke it literally is happening

>kikebook.com/pg/PureWestChristiesofNorthwestMontana/reviews/

Pure trash. They are not satisfied with the fact that is mom is a normie. They want her ruined too.

It's fucking on.
youtube.com/watch?v=2H-qOxDbV_w

(Don't kill her, do fuck her shit up legally of course)

Is that a man?

youtube.com/channel/UCPrwP5SQcjpV1twTnosZ9Yw/videos

Here's the KikeTube channel of (((Gersh)))'s hook-nosed son. I say we harass the entire family. I want every kike in America to be personally hurt.

Use normal sounding names, you spergs!

>warpreacher1 with a Pepe avatar

Real fucking convincing

We could take a normie line of attack and say that Tanya Gersh is harassing innocent people for not hating their son. It's totally true. She really makes me sick. Also check the wikipedia page /;=)

Nice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie's_International_Real_Estate#Criticism

Ha, that's great. No one will probably read it, though.

Bump!!

Rabbi Allen secher is a scumbag
He has a history of pulling scumbag Jew scams in florida

I started a thread on fag-chan. If any of you goyim want to bump it up that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hold on it's being shitty.

==JEWESS HARASSING RICHARD SPENCER'S NORMIE MOM==
tl;dr Jewish realtor in Whitefish, MT is harassing Richard Spencer's mom so that she will sell her property and give the shekels to an anti-White cause. Sherry Spencer has disavowed Richard Spencer's views, but since she is a decent mother, still loves her son. No good for the Jews. They want blood. Even if you don't like Spencer understand this a Jew harassing an innocent goy for being related to Richard Spencer. Let's fuck up her shit. **Don't do illegal shit ok FBI**

kulr8. com/story/34036263/a-community-and-a-family-torn-apart-by-richard-spencers-notoriety

>One of those detractors is Tanya Gersh, a prominent member of the community, who told me in an email: "She (Sherry) is profiting off of the people of the local community, all the while having facilitated Richard’s work spreading hate by letting him live and use her home address for his organization.”

>Tanya says she does have a problem with it, though. She says, Sherry "Could address this by selling the building, making a donation to human rights efforts, and making a statement in opposition to white supremacist ideas spread by Richard."

rawstory. com/2016/12/neo-nazi-richard-spencers-mom-faces-financial-ruin-as-montana-town-turns-against-her/comments/#disqus

>Spencer lives part of the year in Whitefish, Montana, where his parents live and his mother owns property.

>“As parents, we deeply love our son, as we always will,” Sherry Spencer told the TV station in an email. “We unequivocally do not agree with the extreme positions espoused by Richard.”

==Let Tanya know how you feel==

linkedin. com/in/tanya-gersh-22191b39

trulia. com/profile/tanya-gersh-agent-whitefish-mt-zg825qcd/overview

twitter. com/gershtanya

tanyagersh. com/

Tanya Gersh Event Design, LLC
[email protected]

purewestrealestate. com/agents/detail/TanyaGersh

Thread OP Pasta for other websites.

>LITERALLY WHO HARASSES LITERALLY WHO'S MOM FOR RAISING LITERALLY WHO

OP
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF

Greedy Jew harasses innocent mother because her son is a bad goy. Good enough JIDF?

Better pictures of the offending Jew.

.pl fag chan still works. I posted there.

We need our own SPLC so we can document these bigots. Serious.

So? He's the MORON who came out of fucking nowhere calling himself the leader of the alt right. Us good goys knew better!! But he had his chance for fame and he took it. Now look! Ahahaha

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie's_International_Real_Estate#Criticism
((()))

His mother isn't alt right. To Jews we all look the same.

Collective Punishment, thats a new one.

They call it Amalek. That's what they do to your people too.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8GB_8WCmyU

>Richard Spencer has every right to speak, we all have every right to speak but
You want to take away that right, you filthy fucking kike

They do. I refuse to let the Jews win. They can't be allowed to harass an old woman without consequences. They're out for blood. What will that cost them?

On other chans you can find information about her that would get you banned here. Hint hint.

Should we tell Sup Forums?

Cripple chan?

Unfortunately no. That website is fucked right now. I put it on

420 chan

i chan

99 chan

2+5 chan

and .pl

if you shits actually want to do something, then you should review Montana's laws regarding ethics for real estate agents (as I doubt it's ok to publicly shame someone into selling their Property

chibo?

(((Oy vey)))

mtrules.org/gateway/ruleno.asp?RN=24.210.641

leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/37/51/37-51-321.htm

Kek

Is she actually jewish?

or just a confused libtard?

Why should I care about some faggot that larps for attention? Enjoy being controlled opposition.

She is. Kikes over there have been trying to shut him down for a while. They're even bragging about it.

loveliveshereflathead.org/news.html

What a bitch. She'll regret this.

Ironically, Richard Spencer has always been super lenient on the JQ.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.756645

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

Oops

Her maiden name on Facebook is listed as (((Rosenstein))) so you tell me Mehmet

His mother has been even more lenient. So it really makes me think. I'm actually in that state, but it's pretty far away.

What is it?

She basically is committing extortion, in cattle kuntry that means "fetch the noose bois "

>Tanya says she does have a problem with it, though. She says, Sherry "Could address this by selling the building, making a donation to human rights efforts, and making a statement in opposition to white supremacist ideas spread by Richard."
This is extortion. It doesn't look good either because this is a realtor telling someone to sell their property to make the harassment stop. Extortion is a felony offence.

It sounds like it.

> Extortion is a crime in which one person forces another person to do something against his will, generally to give up money or other property, by threat of violence, property damage, damage to the person’s reputation, or extreme financial hardship. Extortion involves the victim’s consent to the crime, but that consent is obtained illegally.

>“(She) could address this by selling the building, making a donation to human rights efforts, and making a statement in opposition to white supremacist ideas spread by Richard,” Gersh said.

These jews will never change, will they?

OOH. Let's get her fired and sent to jail.

leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0450/chapter_0050/part_0020/section_0210/0450-0050-0020-0210.html

leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0490/chapter_0010/part_0020/section_0010/0490-0010-0020-0010.html

leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0490/chapter_0010/part_0010/section_0020/0490-0010-0010-0020.html

This pisses me off. I dont even like spencer but these parasites need to pay

Let's report her. To the city police and the county sheriff.

>This is extortion. It doesn't look good either because this is a realtor telling someone to sell their property to make the harassment stop. Extortion is a felony offence.

I think that's what has so many of us pissed. It it was just standard jew kvetching and pearl clutching I would have laughed it off but trying to extort the guy's mom is just low and crosses the line. I suppose the kike couldn't help herself. They have literally been doing shit like this for thousands of years. We need to keep up the pressure and get her fired. We've done it before and it can be done.

Remember they are harassing his mother for no reason. Not Spencer.

tips

@

flathead.

mt.

gov

Sheriff

someone shop a boss hog hat on her from dukes of hazard.

luxurydefined.christiesrealestate.com/contact-us-christies-international-real-estate

Ask Christies why they haven't fired Mrs. Gersh following a bizarre harassment campaign.

Ask why Christie's is complicit in harassment of an elderly woman?

Let Spencer lawyer up and press charges himself. This dumb cunt brought it on herself.

> The specific elements required to prove extortion differ between states, but the general requirements are that the offender maliciously (not mistakenly) make a verbal, written or printed threat with the intent to extort something from the victim or to compel the victim to do something against his or her will.

> Once the threat is made, the offender has committed extortion ... Under the federal extortion definition, the victim does not even have to hear or receive the threat in order for the offender to be charged with extortion.

> The threat also does not have to be directed at the victim. It is still extortion if the threat is directed towards the victim’s family.

Her Twitter hasn't been shoahed yet goys.

Extortion won't only get her fired but get her sent to prison and open up the company she works for lawsuit.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

Let's let him know his rights. No retreat, no surrender, no mercy.

NPI might get all the shekels it needs from suing Chrities. Total win.

bump

this is important

I hope so, but the wording is vague enough that she might be able to worm her way out of it, since she just said that Spencer's mom should sell the property, not Spencer's mom should sell the property to (((insert name of the real-estate company the jew works for))). Even if it's within the letter of the law, I think most people will see it for the extortion attempt that it is.

Hes a basement dweller at his moms house!
LMAO! You cant make this shit up

Indeed. Jews can't abuse the goyim anymore.

t. JIDF

thanks for the bump JEW

come on Sup Forums this can be done

She can suffer the trials and tribulations. If she loses her job and feels the shame she deserves I'll be happy.

So far it looks like textbook extortion. She can be convicted of felony extortion, sued for harassment, fired from Christie's, and doxed. (Don't dox her thought that's a bannable offense.)

We hit the comments section. Give her emails and phone calls. Fun.

>neo-nazi Richard Spencer
>neo-nazi

bump!!!!

he's not ourguy you stupid fucking faggot, he is controlled opposition, you are playing into their hands

His mother isn't controlled opposition. She's just a goy. To Jews we're all guilty. This isn't about Richard Spencer. This is about telling the Jews enough.

> everyone that is pro-white in the open is controlled opposition, even those directly harmed by promoting such ideas, so you better NEVER EVER try to push pro-white ideas in the open stupid goy!

jew pls go

>come on gais, we can save him and his racist organization
pol army literally btfo by a single woman who kills nazis on her free time

This woman has committed felonies, torts, and fire-able actions. She's fucked. We're winning.

So what sort of threat do you think is going on?

What threat are you guys talking about?

threat to her reputation

Gersh is harassing the Spencer family for the actions of their son. Gersh has offered to relent if the Spencers sell their property and give it to an anti-White cause. That's textbook extortion, harassment, and a damn good reason to get fired.