How can we, as Jews better contribute to our societies...

How can we, as Jews better contribute to our societies? Sup Forums has certainly called us on our shit and its time we give back to the societies that have given us so much. How can we improve on the legacy of our (largely) boomer parents?

inb4 gas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html
knesset.gov.il/laws/special/eng/return.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
businessinsider.com/the-ivy-leagues-history-of-discriminating-against-jews-2014-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one says jews are inferior retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

a jew flattering himself ..
don't, you're not that special

you're just dramatic and paranoid about everything

Actually I'm trying to say our parents' generation dun goofed and we need to do better.

First, recognize that Jewish culture is parallel to, but not the same as European culture.

So I think it is great that you have your own ethno-state, Israel. What we want is the same for us.

So stop meddling in our politics. Realize that European nations are not your homeland. You have Israel.

Jewish influence in the West has grown too far. Recognizing it would be a good step. We need to be friends, but at the same time remind that we are different.

I'm a half jew though (other half is slav). I have no desire to move to Israel. :(

A parasite is not superior to what it feeds off

Well, then choose which heritage you identify most with and focus on that. Be a full-time Slav. Learn about your roots and work to enrich your culture. Don't be on the fence.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

White Nationalism.
Jews are White.

I don't really like Christianity. I mean I have nothing against Jesus, just don't believe the dude will save me. And, my slavic family are not particularly religious.

Move to Israel and never darken our door ever again so long as you live.

"Israel was not founded as an ethno-state. It is an ethno-religious state. An ethnic Jew who is a Christian is not permitted the right of return."
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html

“except for a person who has been a Jew and has voluntarily changed his religion.”
knesset.gov.il/laws/special/eng/return.htm

I didn't realise this was 30s era Germany and not a fucking Mongolian tapestry forum in the Current Year.

Even Jews hate Boomers.

I'd say this site is pretty deeply informed by the values of 1930's Germany.

stop trying to be different

that's another thing that's annoying af about your people (and people in general)

you're condescending in everything you do

whether it's intentionally done or not (my belief is that it is from knowing and interacting on a daily basis with your people)

it's like "oy vey I've got to calm these goyim down again because we're so superior their getting triggered "

speaking for myself only (I prefer to never receive 1 ounce of assistance or hear some bullshit condescending attempt at empathy)

I just don't need to interact with your people (it makes you happy and it makes us happy)

there's nothing more counter productive than imposing your "kindness" on people who prefer to be left alone

no jews are chameleons
when it serves their purposes (to criticize real whites) then they label themselves "white"

when they need minority status and privileges associated with it they are "non white"

pic related

>Israel was not founded as an ethno-state

True. But it works as almost as a de facto ethno-state.

Most Jews living in Israel feel strongly about Judaism, something you would expect from ethnic Jews.

If I'm not wrong, of the Jews living in Israel (that is, excluding the Arab population), 95% are ethnic Jews.

I prefer the views of 1910.

You're even being a weaselly verbally manipulative kike right here in this thread. Holy shit.

Criticising kikes does not belong to that period in 20th century history. You understand that right?

No but the terminology of untermensch, which I gave as an example, largely does.

You can't change your race lol.
They're White Europeans that are of Jewish descent.
Are they White or Jewish? They're clearly both.

>How can we, as Jews better contribute to our societies?
You can't. Jews are so inherently self-destructive that even when you're trying to help you still manage to destroy everything.

bitch I'm Atheist and I still don't refer to Jesus as "dude"

condescending motherfucker

like we don't know what your talmud says (thinking you're smart)

fuck your אלוהים dude!

how does it sound ?
any (((echo)))

reform jew. we do not read the talmud.

You don't need to agree with everything, but at least be aware of it.

Read some history of the Slavic peoples, learn about famous artists and inventors, understand (but no necessarily adapt 100%) what are the traditional Slavic values.

If you can't live in a Slavic country, at least visit them. Go to famous places, maybe try to find where some of your ancestors came from.

There is a great pleasure in visiting a place you know one of your forefathers has lived. It's like you are finding something about you that's buried deep down on your soul. And in a sense it is. It is a part of you.

what is nepotism, the thread

don't have to be real smart retards

its pottery

the argument is that jews are inferior because they do not/ cannot create anything of their own, but are extremely brilliant at subverting and parasitically leeching off of what other races create. I wouldn't agree with that, I think it's just culture (unlike with blacks who I believe are severely genetically inferior.)

And what does that have to do with us? Who calls Jews inferior or untermensch on Sup Forums? Everybody here believes in the superiority of Jewish IQ.

Wanna donate to fund a Jew to visit his slavic homeland?

>We became the jews meme

I think you are more Jew than slavic.

At least he's trying.

Stop shilling and getting your grubby Jew fingers in everything.

:(
*shekels internally*

you mean shape shifted jew ?!

(((you))) always have some sarcastic responses to everything

that proves your neuroses

you can't live in reality long enough to speak honestly without leaving a door open to escape through (one moment it's a joke the next tearfully serious)

fucking psychotics (but it's not your fault, I've seen how your women treat your "men".. the same way you treat us)

don't even reply to me anymore

you're just reinforcing my beliefs when I was starting to doubt

What slavic country?

Silly Goyim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

We Wuz Alexanderland

Jews are inferior because the only morality they feel is toward money

- Don't reproduce
- Don't subvert others
- Don't victimise yourself

they used to think it was a joke

those who used to laugh then aren't laughing today

;)

Lol I want kids

can you answer this one question without sarcasm or word play

no matter the tone or subject matter .. everytime I heard someone say the word "jew" .. jews that were part of the conversation immediately changed their attitude
it was never even to stereotype jews (the person was just referring to an actor)

is there any way to refer to your people without offending (serious question)

I think its about tone. If someone says "oh Diane has a daughter who is gay" its different than if someone says "I can't fucking believe how gay Diane's daughter is!"

"is Jewish" is probably better than "is a jew"

Stop stifling anything even moderately right-wing in case "muh antisemitism"

just give us goys a break...i know hitler shat on you but did americans? did the french? did the brits? did the nords? dont punish us all for what the krauts did

I don't know if its as much stifling right wing because Jews are all left wing as it is the traditional conflict between Jews wanting power vs WASPS having power traditionally in the U.S. and them being Republican. Jews had to develop an alternative power base which is the left wing.

Jews are inferior which is why they fear meritocracies and break them by any means necessary.

Totally incorrect. The first instances of affirmative action were to discriminate against Jews, who made up a disproportionately large portion of the student bodies. businessinsider.com/the-ivy-leagues-history-of-discriminating-against-jews-2014-12

The reasons don't matter, behaviour matters

Its true! I have a distant relative who in the early 20th Century changed his name to attend Harvard.

OP you can start by naming the ways in which your parents' generation of Jews "done goofed".

Move to isreal and stop fucking with the rest of the world.
Maybe our governments should even pay the jews to go away and never come back.

you fucking kike, they are inferior in terms of moral compass and that sort of shi

Jews can be both inferior and rule everything, a superior person has morals.
No one denies jews are smart but they're clearly inferior at being human.

>tfw (((diversity))) policies start to target you, then they become bigoted again
Kind of like Lupe naming the heeb

No one says jews rule everything retard
"Jews are behind everything" is figure of spech for the fact Jews have high inclination for immoral and destructive behavior, that destroys and weakens the fabric of every society like cancer.

The only difference between a kike and a nigger is that kikes are phyiscally cripples that learned to read and speak. But they have they same moral compass and decency.

They promoted values which led to their economic enrichment over the general good.

Specifically some, and obviously not all jews did this, they promoted Civil Rights for Blacks while living still in White communities themselves and only marrying other Jews and sometimes White Europeans. A lot of hypocrisy. And also what I would call Holocaust-shaming where any criticism of their behavior can be deflected by mentioning the Holocaust. I don't think it is sustainable to cJail-Free card for corrupt behavior and our generation (millennial Jews and younger) will have to account for that or face a rising tide of Anti-Semitism.

Then they ALL declare Jewish morality to be superior.

Keep going, you've barely started describing the many ways the Jews "done goofed"

Morally, as a group, they are found wanting. go look at the WaPo opinion pieces right now, most popular. First one from a man named "Cohen" spewing talmudic hatred. It would be as if there were a WSJ op-ed "gas them now."

When you have Weimar conditions, you will have Weimar solutions. and its not a one time event, it's 109 nations in 2,000 years and the central theme of the Old Testament. Not one is able to tell the others to call off their dogs.

At some point, you will have individual Jews paying a price for what their elders have done. And it's not going to be a happy day for anyone.

Well I just think there has to be a balance between religiosity and helping one's fellow Jew and in-group preference and hypocrisy. Obviously we as Jews are required to help our fellow Jews, and this is something I don't think Christians are attuned to morally, but we also have to be honest, not only with ourselves, but our fellow man as to our motives and goals.

Is jewish morality the new mexican intellectual meme?

They are already targeting us. They have always been bigoted. It's blacks and Hispanics who benefit.

"But I will not concede that a greater wisdom exists in what is known as “flyover country.” It has voted for a charlatan, a blinged ignoramus who has promised the past as the future. Trump, who lives in a gilded bubble of his own, cannot reverse automation, replace robots with people or blunt American businesses’ compulsive search for the cheapest workforce."

Very cynical. I think the call to attention to his past, ignoring however wealthy the author is now is a bit disingenuous too.

I can't believe they are still going for the jugular, and proud of it. In the USSR, after the Hungarian uprising they at least knew to keep their heads down and they changed their names or used a Gentile frontman. Not so today. You'd think there would be one Jew (like the one in documentary "Defamation") to tell them to ease off. Still full steam ahead, attack Whitey. Bad things to come.

I don't remember us white males being so touchy about context or tone

look at the last 2 years (election)
we've been blamed for apocalypses yet to occur

been called bitter, racists, homophobe oppressors etc for the last 8

I've just treated people the same or got out of their way without making them check every word or tonal frequency

I love being a white male because I have the greatest burden to carry

it's a great honor to be tasked with and I never doubted my ability to fulfill my duty to my people first and the rest of the world second

my people will always be put first (at least have the courage and intellectual honesty to admit the same)

I've heard your people say the most vile things about blacks/whites in the sweetest tone (because you thought I was from your tribe)

OP an American's primary responsibility is to his fellow Americans. That responsibility is the last thing from your, and the Jewish mind in general.

Our founding fathers were insane for granting religious freedom for religions that demand loyalty not to America, but to themselves.
You and your tribe are simply incompatible, and antithetical to America and it's values.

To be fair a lot of you ARE bitter, racist, and homophobic, the issue is that name-calling doesn't address that white males have validity to having their own value system that isn't necessarily the same as that of the Jew or the Hispanic or the Black.

2nd one is also by a Jewess. and this from 2% o the population. Say it constantly here, but "every time." It's like they have a hubris that nothing can cure. If people were naming me, I'd at least get the message to tone it down. They won't.

Look there's still a difference in tone you adopt when in polite company.

I would say someone "was white". A SJW would say someone was "*a white male*!" I would say someone "was jewish." Someone pissed off that someone shortchanged them would call that person "a jew."

I think its interesting that Cohen is constantly aggrieved by people calling him "in a bubble" but he really is in a bubble! That said there has to be some common ground between Jews who were raised around Sup Forums and know exactly what the goyim feel about us, and can seek to mend fences somewhat compared to our parents' generation.

It's time to embrace pre-Abrahamic Judaism

to be fair a lot of you ARE demonic bloodsucking parasitical venomous kike insects

OP what you don't realize is that if America kicked your narrowly nationalist tribe out of the US, it wouldn't even be anti-semitic. It wouldn't even be Jew hatred. It would merely be natural self-preservation.

Same goes for the 109 other places that kicked your nation-within-other-nations out.

Well, name-calling isn't going to get us anywhere.

> inferior in terms of moral compass

Yeah that counts for zip when you are talking about actual fitness and strength. Stay delusional white man.

don't meddle in politics, don't push mass immigration and liberalism, teach yourself and your kids WESTERN values, or at the very fucking least have great respect for it.

if youdo that i wouldn't give a shit if you didn't live in Israel.

Ethnicity and race aren't the same

I think some goyim have benefited from Jewish influence. That said, I don't think Whites on the whole have benefited from our influence.

Judaism is corrupt to the core. It's supremacism and self-worship and militant nationalism.

There's no reforming it, other than what Jesus did. In which case it is no longer Judaism.

And "secular" Jews are the most messianic self-worshipping totalitarian Jews of all.

I just married a Jewess (not virtue signaling but relevant) and I have no reason for rancor because I'd end up paying a price along with them. She's completely oblivious and uninterested, but what the other Jews are doing is going to cost them. It impacts me, but the ADL and SPLC aren't going to listen to me. It's a group thing that they cannot cure, and it's everywhere now. If I have a kid, will not be indentifying as a jew in any way, shape, or form.

Look into Reform Judaism. Its as compromised as we can get without dissolving into Secularism.

>That said, I don't think Whites on the whole have benefited from our influence.

At least not from a political stance for the second half of the 20th century and the early 21st.

But Jews have benefited infinitely from white people. In fact, it was white people who freed you Jews from the tyranny of the rabbis.

>condescending picture

Dirty fucking rat jew. You gained power through a loophole, because degenerate aristocrats allowed you to gain power.

Whites have been in power for THOUSANDS of years, while kikes went from place to place peddling shit goods or lending gold like a bunch of vulture rats.

How dare you pretend you are anything but a disgusting ugly immoral jew.

You could be worth trillions, but at the end of the day you are still a jew. The worst possible form of life on Earth. The lowest of the low. The bottom rung of society in terms of morality and genetics.

You don't know what you're talking about - citing some irrelevant and incorrect blog.

Israel is an etho-state. You could be a gay asian christain trannie and still be allowed right of return as long as you have at least 1 jewish grandparent.

Well I think a lot of it is well-intentioned short-term attempted like Civil Rights which was heavily influenced by Jews and short term helped Black interests but long term has done nothing for Blacks but certainly makes Jews look better for having "helped" them.

I thought this was a Vietnamese Caricature website

I would see it as that Jews waged a campaign against the aristocracy and were singlehandedly a large cause of the dissolve of Feudalism.

Reform Judaism was a disguise that Jews used to take over Germany, then Russia, then the US.

Like I said, Judaism is unreformable. Even the "reform" Jews are narrow nationalists whose sole loyalty is to the tribe.

This is why Jews are simply incompatible with non-Jewish societies.

This is why it is not bigoted when (every single) society kicks you out.

>Judaism is corrupt to the core. It's supremacism and self-worship and militant nationalism.
Literally Sup Forums - the religion.

When will jews realize they're european/white people with a speshul snowflake religion that is 90% christianity anyway ?

When will jews realize the interests of the european and american man are the same with his interests ?

I don't think Reform Judaism was even that popular in Germany or Russia pre-WW2. Its more of an American phenomenon and to a lesser extent the U.K. and is certainly about assimilation.

>Doesn't actually help blacks
>Causes a huge mess
>People will think more highly of Jews for doing it.

No, monarchs are degenerate cannibals, satanists, and pedophiles. Jews took advantage of their evil, and used them to climb the ladders of power.

Monarchs were not only evil and sadistic, they were also stupid. So jews to this day use evil sadistic low IQ "elite" families to do their bidding.

In a way these families are even worse than jews. It's because of them we all suffer, and when the Fuhrer and the honest men of the third reich tried to stop them they sent their good goy armies after him.

Fortunately there is hope. The internet has allowed the enemies of the jew and the satanists to convene. They cannot control or censor anything anymore. And when they try, the traffic of the internet just shifts from sites. And since there's billions of sites, there's no way they can reliably control it.

"Reform" Judaism got its start in Germany and France, after Jews were granted full rights, and the tyranny of the rabbis over Jews was broken.

You need to read Israel Shahak's book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years".