Japanese women getting taken by white people

>japanese women getting taken by white people
>now theyre getting taken by godzilla

how can japanese men ever hope to compete?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Is Godzilla white?

>how can japanese men ever hope to compete?

Easy, they just don't look at their birth, dating, and virginity rates. That's why white men are going after nips that don't age until 45.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in japan. I honestly pissed about the amount of western influence there.

REE CUMSKINS GET OUT OF NIPLAND

true, my gf already has a divorce under her belt and no nip will touch her, but she is a 9/10 so all good to me.

>u jealous white boii?

the cognitive dissonance here is going to explode my head.

He's black.

She's probably a total psycho.

somebody post that link about all the Jap women getting wet for the silveback gorilla

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>Japs
>psycho

Most off the boaters I know generally are sane compared to the people here. Chinese women tho, never ever, then again they generally just leave for a white man.

I spent time in japan as a tourist and an otaku. Not as a agent prevaricator. I'd love to see pre-WW2 japan. Such a clean and beautiful nation.

Naw she is pretty based, I got lucky. Plenty of women in her same position are batshit though. Meanwhile, korean and chinese, never again.

I'm not disagreeing with you? I said chinese not japanese

was meant for

Just met an ex speed addict jap Waifu
Tell me did I do good in securing my future mixed kids?

The West civilized Japan. 70 years ago they were refined savages willing to send men to die by the thousands in a cry of BANZAI! They refused to abide by cultured decent standards and doctrines of military and diplomatic behavior.

We forced humanity into them. I don't agree with all the Western influence in Japan, but it has undeniably done *some* good.

gojira is a metaphor for america
he's a nuclear-powered machine that killed thousands of japanese and destroys their cities and more recently has become their ally while still managing to fuck shit up for them

Sure we have done some good, but the japs didn't need to change their ENTIRE FUCKING LANGUAGE to fit us in.
They were cucked and i'm mildly salty to see my jap friends submit to it.

Although i went to a vocaloid concert there and when the english version of drop pop candy played, everybody looked at me, so i sang along and it felt amazing

i love white girls