I see why Trump is against PC now, truelly I am refilled!

I see why Trump is against PC now, truelly I am refilled!

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/14/dont-spread-straight-man-cancer-china-feminist-warns-trump

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>it's an ugly women are upset at men episode

Kanye West is a political prisoner

>even crazy radfems in China love cats
wtf man is this just cultural imitation or is there something in the neurological wiring of radical feminists that makes them all alike

>paying attention to the president elect of the United states is intimidating to the president elect
Wtf

Oh. They're both women.

>china
>feminist

yeah right probably a taiwanese banana

LITERALLY WHOOOOOOOO

You're literally living under a chinese fascist dictatorship and your main issue is feminism.
I wish some people would just fucking die already.

why hasnt china executed them yet

Nah. There are a few SJWs in China. Usually people who use their VPN for wrong reasons. Also Chinks tend to be naive and like to imitate the West because "it's progressive and it's so cool".
She's arrested though.

>China
>fascist dictatorship

If you talk shit about government sure, but then most people shouldn't be concerned as long as they have their iPhones and bowl of rice.

the right ones a chick no wonder its a feminist

You don't fool me with you fancy proxy, Australia.

That's a pretty cat, it's too bad they're going to eat it.

>chinese feminists
they exist?

When will we start arresting these useless left-wing parasite whores?

You're literally living in Shitaly and your main issue is political correctness.
I wish some people would just fucking die already.

that is quite literally the point of feminism, and all "progressive" politics. Make up bullshit issues so you don't have to address real ones that could hurt your bottom line.

Dude, that's their lunch ...

They're watching Trump?

That's kinda creepy, he should file a sexual harrassment case.

Yes. China has been a feminist country since 1949. This is nothing new.
In before 50 centers denying this because feminism isn't considered cool on Sup Forums and they want to save China's face.

Toxmoplasmosis

there are so many of them that statistically you could probably find hard working nigger there

>Trump famously boasted about using his fame to have sex with women and grope them without prior consent, saying: “When you’re a star they let you do it.”
Do you retards not english good? "Let you" means consent.

>“In general ‘straight-man cancer’ is the equivalent of ‘male chauvinist pig’ in English,” Zheng wrote.
Then use the equivalent term you fucking imbecile. I hope trump drops a magic nuke that only kills feminists.

>directly linking to the guardian
>not posting an archived link
>expecting people will give click shekels to that feminist communist rag
>expecting not to have your thread saged to death
You thought wrong, chief.