European Frontex pays for Swedish deportations

During the night towards Wednesday, more than a dozen people were deported in a chartered plane paid for by the European border agency Frontex back to where they came from, Afghanistan and hundreds if not thousands more are confined to lockup pending derpotation. Afghanistan, formerly a country which did not accept any forced deportations from any country, has now been pressured into accepting deportees and these illegal migrants are part of the first batches to be deported.

In the first quarter of 2017, mandatory agetests (teeth, wrist x-rays and more) will be enforced.
friatider.se/utvisade-fl-gs-hem-till-afghanistan

In addition, Sweden Democrats, who wants mandatory everything, closed borders and retroactive agetests/investigations and deportation of economic migrants, skyrocketed in recent polling, going from fighting for second place in polls to gaining a solid >4% lead. October polling in ( )

Moderaterna 20,5 (19,5)
“Liberalerna” 4,8 (5,9)
Centerpartiet 8,1 (8,7)
Kristdemokraterna 3,4 (4,1)

Socialdemokraterna 20,8 (23,5)
Vänsterpartiet 9,1 (9,7)
Miljöpartiet 3,0 (2,4)

Sverigedemokraterna 25,0 (21,7)
nyheteridag.se/nytt-bottenrekord-for-socialdemokraterna-sd-tokrusar-i-sentio/

>inb4 good news from Sweden archives after zero posts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
theduran.com/sweden-loves-soros-leaked-document-shows-65-of-swedish-politicians-loyal-allies-george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
friatider.se/m-toppen-i-malm-vill-ta-ver-med-sd-st-d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit the absolute madmen are actually doing it. please let the polls be right, I know I'm doing my part

God speed Sweden. I want to love you again.

SWEDEN NO

If only the fucking Italians could stop ferrying niggers from a few miles out of Libya to Europe, we could begin to focusing on kicking out those that are already here instead of fending off even more niggers at our borders.

SWEDEN NO
THINK OF YOUR PRIVILEGES

does it mean u finally get to fuck ur wive ?

If Sup Forums really wants to do something effective, we should target these assholes. Would give Europe a well-needed breather so we can expel the invaders

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

CMON SWEDEN
DOUSE THE FIRES
STITCH THE WOUNDS
RETURN TO BEING A UTOPIA

You cucks wont do shit and you know it. You put up with muslims raping your women and children. At that point there's nothing you wont put up with.

hurr durr mr >50% says we're putting up with shitskins raping our women

lets just ignore all the neighbourhood watch groups, vigilantes and militias that have formed

lets just ignore the polling and outrage against leftist policymakers who subvert the will of the people

obviously we should take advice from someone who "allows" his race to become less than 50% and puts up no outrage on black on white rapes

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault

White on Black: 0
Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault

Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years:

Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years:

Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

but go ahead and support BLM while trashing Sweden. Nigger.

Back to your cuck shed, Sven.

The difference between America and Sweden is we have always been a nation of immigrants. Sweden, however, WAS pure ethnic white people by nature.

Not anymore.

The Asylum Laws are a massive loophole that needs to be closed. We shouldn't have to bear the burden of finding out were some cunt comes from to deport his ass, just release them in some desert with a gallon of water if we feel generous.

>we have always been a nation of immigrants.
No you dumb ass nig. You havent been a nation of immigrants until the jews opened the floodgates with the Hart–Celler Act/Immigration and Nationality act of '65.

Until then, you were a nation of WHITE SETTLERS

You didnt knock on the native americans door and said "hey can we become citizens?"

And the fact remains that there is a black-on-white rape epidemic in the US with literally zero outrage, while we're deporting all of our illegal migrants. (Your best shot, Trump, will only deport 20% maximum of your illegals)

cuck.

As a half-swede
what is going on brings me to tears sometimes.
Not tears of weakness, tears of rage.
How can my cousins be so fucking weak?

>The Asylum Laws are a massive loophole that needs to be closed.
I absolutely agree. The UN and EU is cucking the member countries from top-down.

How much influence have you had over Obamas policy decisions? Have you had a say in how many should be deported and how many should be let in? Why didnt you stop Obama when he lets tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, tens of thousands of violent criminals, back on the street? Are you a cuck for not being able to stop him? Obviously 100% of the responsibility lands on you as a person and not on your false-flagging traitorous globalist leaders.

Americans are the worst posters.

>That SD surge
Trump effect in full force.

Apathy and an ungrateful and spoiled generation that thinks our prosperity is God-given and a law of nature, refusing to recognise the hard work that has gone into it. It's how all civilizations decline. A great couple of generations do all the work, and their degenerate descendants destroy everything, repeating the process all over again.

We also have a corrupt and inbred political aristocracy and dynasties who practice nepotism, giving chief government positions to sycophants and family members. Though no one ever mentions that because we learn from day 1 that Sweden is not corrupt at all.

>Tfw your euro-bros in denial
This isn't about the USA guys, my nation is full of enervate retards. We have established this.

I am sad because i am watching my ancestral and genetic homeland be destroyed.
Please use the USA and a beacon of warning.

Is that even possible? Sweden NO?

>Sweden
>No

Next time don't post in the morning, Sven. It's night time in the US and you always end up with a bunch of drunken, shitposting Sup Forumstard burgers in your thread.

it's not our faults if German want us to pick them up. we tried to spot it, we've bbeen fned by the EU.

>i am watching my ancestral and genetic homeland be destroyed
We wont let this happen. We arent letting this happen.

>unanswerable

weak minded imbecile made this image

Easy, just say "Stop assuming things about me you stupid cunt, I'm as delusional as your face is broken." Then beat the shit out of her to prove you actually are delusional.

Finnish
Swedish
Danish
Icelandick
>25 million people

Get rekt faggots. You're on level with Abos and their 5,000 different click click mouth noises.

Then strength to you my friend.
Seeing this refugee shit makes my clinch my jaw so hard it hurts.
I'm sorry. Please fight back
fuck you turk roach

Holy shit. Estonia got their flag from a fraternity!

Met this Swedish tourist today who was here with her family. Despite all the shit we talk about you Sweden, your girls truly are amazing. Meeting up with her tomorrow, wish me luck lads.

Please be white

3/4 abo ;)

confirmed for blonde.

You are actual fucking cancer for posting the B.A meme on 4chin

Swedebros, how cucked is Vasteras?

:-)

You tell 'em

H-händer det? Mitt hopp är så krossat att jag har svårt att tro.

>north Europe shits on Italy for being too rough with migrants
>fines Italy for forcefully sending migrants back
>kills Gaddafi with whom we had a deal to keep migrants in Libya
>uses Frontex to go fishing migrants off the coast of Libya and ship them to Italian ports
>north Europe shits on Italy for being too open with migrants
Seriously.

Aestethically, possibly. Behaviour-wise? What she's doing right now is proof that she probably won't be a good mother in the future.

Just give Malmö to Denmark and build a wall

True brah. Oh well.

You want it that bad?

Well they had it for 350 years and fucked it much harder than we thought. Now that Malmö is ruled by arabs we can't accept it.

theduran.com/sweden-loves-soros-leaked-document-shows-65-of-swedish-politicians-loyal-allies-george-soros/

If Italy does the right thing and sends the boats back then the EU throws a bitchfit and hits them with fines

The EU wants these refugees so badly they're willing to hold Italy at gunpoint to get them

Like i said...back to your cuck shed.

Your country is walking dead. There's no way you can reverse or deport millions of shitskins.

Considering that 99% of black/muslim immigrants are male, Europe (especially Sweden and Germany) should start breeding more white girls than white boys. Ye, muthafucka...

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

It's about time, sieg heil SD

oh and send that video to friends and family for a quick 10 minute redpill.
More votes for SD!

>Be italy
>Have pretty good navy
>Instead of using it for navy stuff, go to libya and rescue niggers.

You don't have the right to complain.

With our housing market going down the shitter, white flight wont be possible for much longer.

The urbanites will have to face the diversity irl.

The sight of them choking on the redpill will be glorious.

Wow the eggman is really coming

You SD bruh? Nice, I'm SD too, bruh.

lets call a race, the first of your countries that stops being majority white first is the cuck

Indeed. I will even start watching MSM again, just to see them writhing and moaning. Day after day after day. Got people complaining already uuuhh muh healthcare, muh welfare THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SELLING OUT YOUR COUNTRY, now go back to dying a slow and painful death, like your shit idiology.

>that last part where he interviews tumblr users

SWEDEN YES

I am the Eggman

I am the Walrus

>cu-cuck-a-Jew

same thing happened here
hell we went as far as to board their dingies and destroy their engines or outright sinking their "ships" but then the rest of the eu starting screeching about muh inhumane treatment muh engineers and doctor
Italy ad Greece kept saying that things arent under control way b4 the actual crisis
But NNNOOOOO you just didnt listen you never did
Enjoy your doctors and engies now you dumb fucks

Please don't send them here.

It seems like the whole world is pushing back all at once.

Brings a white tear to my eye.

This Sven doesn't understand bantz, goes directly to sjw mode. Suck a dick, nigger. You're part of the problem.

YES! Go Sverige go! Nå må dere bare presse politikerne til å ta Sverige ut av EU og landet er reddet!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

i guess that race was over quick

Didn't a greek mortar a raft of some rapefugees like a year ago?

Too bad you won't be able to send all of them home and swedish women race mix insanely much with foreign men.
RIP blonde cucks

When is the Swedish election?

What a waste of mortar shells...

Wrong pic!

we would never do such a thing :^)

Reminder that the majority of children born in sweden are brown or mixed.

fuck off proxy, why falseflag and lie? doesnt even come close to being true and everyone can see it.

worthless human being, you're more worth as meat than as a person

Even Skåne is going to go thru a decuckening

Moderaterna (centre-right) in Skåne wants to take over with the help of Sverigedemokraterna.

friatider.se/m-toppen-i-malm-vill-ta-ver-med-sd-st-d

>lie
Most swedish women date brown or black men at this point, don't remember the last time I saw a white couple lol.

>Even Skåne
They have consistently been the highest % of SD voters, which is understandable as they have been dealing with the consequences

you're not a Swede, stop larping.

you're unironically a very sad human being and i pity you

That's ages. Hope you lads can hold on until then.

Denial isnt healthy user, just look at the kids in kindergardens and you'll see how the women are breeding.

You got betrayed by your own kind, cuck.

thanks for proving to everyone that you're not actually a swede. stop using the proxy you homosexual.

I live in sweden though.

that wont make you a swede who

i doubt even that

i do construction work at a home for afghans. it used to be a house for troubled/abused swedish children but they kicked them out and now they keep afghans there instead. they go to a school where the swedish children are 13-15 and none of these guys are less then 18 years old. they have two permanent caretakers during the day and one during the night. im pretty sure the guys are having sex with at least one of the caretakers because she looks like an old prostitute. most of them speak swedish already which is pretty impressive. but they basically look like young adults on vacation.

We are taking this country and their women though :)

SWEDEN YES

This is truly the best timeline. Crusade imminent

>we
dunno senpai all i see you do is shitposting in a mongolian rice counting forum

Tru

Takes no effort to fuck swedish whores when you have brown skin.

>SD at 23%
Does that mean that almost 80% of the country wants more niggers?
You will need 50% of the population, or the other parties will gang up together and screw you.

>Does that mean that almost 80% of the country wants more niggers?
No. Pic related.

Basically all the parties in right-of-center want heavily reduced immigration. This would be the parties in the top group, Moderaterna through Kristdemokraterna.

Also, our political tickets are Sweden Democrats: SD and Socialdemokraterna (social democrats) as S.

>a dozen

ok

only a few more tens of millions to go I guess

breddy fuggen gugged :DDD

Som vanligt förväntar sig Svenskarna att staten själva ska lösa problemet. Det ända sättet och göra det ordentligt är och mobilisera oss och jaga ut dom med våld. Ur varenda förort, ur varenda by. Från Rinkeby till Siljansnäs. De kristna horungar som står ivägen ska omedelbart förintas på plats, tillsammans med sina barn. Men tyvärr så skulle en sådan sak aldrig kunna hända, SS skulle slå ner hårt och skoningslöst mot ett sådant motstånd och mobilisering. Sverige är förlorat, och har så varit ända sen den dagen sandreligionen "kristendom" kom till landet.

Länge leve Svea rike, död och hat åt makten!

How can there possibly be anyone who thinks that there's "much too little" immigration? Who are these people?

Can you really blame swedish women for liking other cultures and brown men over their own weak cumskins who wont even stand up for themselves?

Are you that Chilean that pretends to be black? That's cultural appropriation my white friend

>You put up with muslims raping your women and children.
Interracial rape statistics in america.

>lets just ignore all the neighbourhood watch groups, vigilantes and militias that have formed
Has that really happened? Do you have a source? I want to believe you guys have a chance, I really do.

There are no militias i think.
Neighbourhood watch groups are really prominent in Sweden and has been for a long while.