He can't digest lactose

>he can't digest lactose
>his shit genetics cucked him out of being able to experience the glory of dairy products

How does it feel being less evolved?

If you are lactose intolerant then you arent white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least i'm semen intolerant you cumguzzling faggot

Mfw enjoying a dairy product in front of an undermensch.

I developed lactose intolerance late in life. I used to drink a gallon every couple of days, and my allergist believes overconsumption may have triggered my allergy.

I can drink milk, but CONSISTENTLY will wake up in the middle of the night to shit my guts out if I choose to do so.

I don't think I'm lactose intolerant but this one time I ate an entire block of sharp cheddar cheese and shat my guts out so who knows

That means you're a shitskin

Reminder that if you cannot drink one gallon of whole milk daily you are not white.

>I can drink milk but I can't drink milk

Is essentially what I'm reading here

I eat cheese blocks on the regular just fine

>he fell for the white jew
wew

>had a myriad of food allergies as a child
>couldn't eat wheat, oranges, dairy products, etc
>allergies all disappear around my 13th year
>they all manifest in my mom within two years

>drinking milk
Do you want to get pumped full of xenooestrogen or something?

Russian Hackers did it.

>xenooestrogen

Not in milk my friend

Good goy, there's no hormones in diary products!

there must be some kind of spectrum to it though, I know people that will immediately shit themselves if they dare drink a small milkshake but I have never encountered problems in day-to-day eating

or maybe you can build some kind of tolerance to it, maybe if it's continuously a main source of nutrition in your diet (my case) you can force the gene to retain some expression into adulthood even if you don't have the mutation nordics have

>father is extremely lactose intolerant
>no dairy at all, not even cheese on pizza or he shits everywhere
>I can eat dairy with absolutely no consequence
fucking wrecked dad, my moms superior spanish genetics thoroughly cucked his german ones

Maybe in Sweden there are, you effeminate cuck

I can eat most dairy products with little to no problem. However in some occasions with a bowl of cereal late night, I'll have a multiple session shit bomb. I'm not sure if its lactose intolerance but I seem to clearly have some limit.

Dairy farming master race checking in.

I use (cow) milk as my ace-in-the-hole if my intestines feel full before going to sleep
or if I haven't shat in a while (I shit 3-4 times a day)

but also I consume coconut milk if I really wanted calcium

This was their last photo before their terrible deaths.

#DownWithIntolerance
#WhiteGuilt
#FuckWhiteMilk

Gee, you must be pretty dumb, haven't you heard about the russian hackers draining your precious bodily fluids?

If you're anti-milk then you are literally anti-european

>drinking the uddercuck jewce

Top kek

Yes, keep drinking the lactose like a good goy. We definitely don't put anything in it...

I'm a chink but I can drink plenty of milk every day.

Yeah well I fucking love goats milk and it's way healthier than your shitty cow puss-filled, white, chemical water

Dairy reminder that countries that consume less than 250 kg of milk per year per capita are not white:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

You may only reply to this post if you're from a white country.
Not so fast, Germany.

>Can drink all the milk and eat all the cheese I want
>One small bowl of icecream has me shitting my ass out within an hour

Damn based murica hangin in there on the end

Enjoy your puss, blood, antibiotics and estrogen. Shits gross yo. Get your protein from meat like a real man.

True AVIAN ARYAN if not blonde milk > Goat milk

Obviously a curse. Is your house built on an ancient Jewish cemetery by any chance? That would explain the many allergies. Is your mother good at sports?

All I see is buzzwords and no sources

wew how do you drink 1 liter of milk every day

you don't have access to drinking water during winter or something?

milk linked to autism confirmed

Reminder that I do, and every winter I make mad gains. At this point my body is GOMAD adapted and my shits are thick, solid, tight

Goat milk or no milk.

I'm lactose intolerant but I eat pizza once a week anyways. It's good enough to suffer through the shits.

Finland, Albania, Romania, Kazakhstan.

>White

>Drinking processed food from Jew. Inc
>not having a cow and unlimited supply of milk
>tfw you drink warm milk

and into the chamber you go..

Purest white genes.

DELETE THIS

>finland
>sweden
>romania
>usa
>germany
>portugal
>argentina
>canada
looks like there's quite a few non-white countries on that list

>What is lactaid

Yeah, get your protein from meat that's been pumped full of all those same antibiotics and hormones, ya fuckin idiots

...I'll be damned

We need it to water down all of this terrible coffee.

"I don't drink milk. Milk is for babies. When you are a man, you have to drink beer." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

So what's your excuse, girlyman?

>tfw shitskin
>tfw not lactose intolerant
I feel sorry for you plebs. Actually i dont suck my cock

beer is full of estrogen, good luck on your mantit goals of 2017.

Arnold was a mutant, an exception.

Buy your meat from an independent, Anglo-Saxon butcher who sources his meat from local farmers, and not from the Retail Jew.

>Making exceptionalism a negative

You've come to the wrong island if you don't love greatness, Mohammed.

>Milk is for children
>when you get older you lose the ability to digest milk, because you don't need it
>just keep drinking mothers cum

You're a special kind of degenerate ödipus...

That's not an allergy that's intolerance. Milk allergy won't upset your gut, it will give you breathlessness, skin rashes and headaches with strong smelling urine.

didnt say it was a negative you tit just that for most plebs drinking beer will give you good breast gains.

perhaps if you are a girlyman.

i drink whiskey and my penis is large, no girlyman here

America shouldn't be on the list, it is just fat.

New rule, under 250 litres, over 10% foreigners - excluded.

jew arab nigger detected

Marijuana and milk are all I disagree on with him

I keep seeing this one. Y'all do realize that the basis of being white means Neanderthal DNA to set you apart from the niggers right?

There is no "other" category here. If I could drink milk without problems I would seriously question my whiteness.

why would time of day matter? it's 11pm here and i just had some sultana bran with milk and yogurt. maybe you're not white.

I can drink it without any consequences, and so can everyone else I know.

this

Im lactose tolerant, but it's not a good mutation to have by any means. We should be dependent on milk for few months or a year of our life, not our entire life.

Can you guys watch my chocolate milk for me? I'll be right back.

sorry retards, german/Irish guy with red hair and freckles - still shut my brains out after too much milk.

find some other distinguishing feature this one's bunk as fuck

the ice cream was bad

I'm drinking a glass right now. not even fully white and I can go through a gallon in a few days. If you drink it you build up tolerance I think

>tfw constantly triggering a muzzie vegan weeb because she thinks milk is bad for all people everywhere

Milk comes from one of the four dicks of a tranny cow. If you drink milk, you are degenerate as fuck.

Never really understood this meme. I've never met a lactose intolerant person. Feels good growing up around White people.