"I want to smash my fist into a wall" said the cunt

Will they ever get over it?

>RUSSIAN
>HACKERS

>Unless you catch "rapists" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the raping. Why wasn't this brought up before election?

>rape apolgetic
what?

No. think about how liberals still blame bush for everything. This is ten times bigger. They will be butthurt about trump for the rest of their lives

Dont worry he'll have that wall ready to punch in no time.

Here we are comrade, designated punching wall. Do not mind the bullet holes.

It's ok to victim blame in this case because Podesta responded to a phishing email and didn't change his password even after the leaks started dropping.

(((Klein)))

That's what she read when she saw the tweet. She got triggered by something that wasn't even there.

Gaslighting is a reddit as fuck word

Yep

The funny thing is that the media trying to make people believe the Russian hacker narrative is more fitting of the term 'gaslighting' than questioning its many holes.

I struggle to think how these people function

they took inspo from a meme brand

She's so right. The crimes Russia never committed are literal rape.

I'm glad that women take rape as seriously as they should and they don't throw the word around so often and arbitrarily that it means fucking nothing anymore.

Fake News.

Real News.

It's remarkable how leftists ego-trip on calling others negative adjectives and even use it as a argument as if it makes them appear more holierthanthou and their opponents stance can be dismissed purely by denigrating theim personally
"What an disgusting human
What abhorrent piece of man
What sexist , unloving , ignorant person you are

Are they implying they got "raped" in the election?

I'm all about acceptance, until it's someone I don't like!!

I'm literally shaking right now

> literally

They're a testament to the incredible levels of prosperity in westerm societies, where else could these cucks live with their brittle souls and bodies if it wasn't for the wealth brought by the brave people who built these nations.

fuck these cunts.

Fucking trash.

What the shit does it even mean

The Russians literally raped the DNC servers (female).

Russian hackers ate my homework.

People who are not relevant, being relevant. Why?

That is what left do. They even fake rape. Muslims fake their own harassment. I don't know what happened to western society. They really did a number on you and judging by movies and music looks like it hit a culture wall as a result.

how does she know the server didn't consent to it?

LITERALLY SHAKING

Originally: Telling someone they're wrong about something when they're not, to fuck with them and make them doubt their own memory/sanity.

To progressive tumblr types: Telling them they're wrong, ever.

From Wikikepedia:
>Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a victim is manipulated into doubting their own memory, perception, and sanity. Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

These people are psychotic

>(((((Rachel Klein)))))

Oh come on now

>Klein

Wow, what a faggot

nah gaslighting is real and it can fuck you up for the rest of your life, these people just use it as an excuse to justify their own beliefs

i'll give you an example of heavy gaslighting from my childhood:

>be 8
>get hungry
>go to kitchen to get a bite to eat
>hey nachos sounds good
>get the chips out, bring the cheese out and spill it
>slip over the cheese
>chip bag bursts open
>cheese and chips everywhere
>dad comes in, screams at me over wasting a few dollars of food, then proceeds to grab a baseball bat he kept near the front door
>comes at me
>i try to run away
>can't remember anything else
>recently come into contact with my old doctor from back then
>find out that after mum and dad brought me to the hospital after i wouldn't stop crying for like a solid week that i had a pretty bad fracture in my jaw
>it gets handled, i "jumped off the balcony"
>i bring this up in an argument to dad
>he stares at me and in front of my gf and some of my mates tells me that i'm clearly making up false memories to guilt him and that i should get "professional help"
>later on i show him the actual doctors report from way back when
>he looks me in the eye and says i faked it
>he threatens to sue me
>mum starts sobbing and wails on about how they would never hurt me, but for lying about how they hurt me they should beat the fuck out of me and show me "what real abuse is"
>they still deny that ever happened

don't write off all mentions of gas-lighting as tumblr tier bullshit please.

Holy shit, I'm sorry you had to go through that. That is unreal and similarly to rape, SJWs co-opted that term into something stupid.

yeah mate, if there's one thing i hate about SJWs it's their co-opting of actual real terms.

for example, i mentioned to a bloke at a party a few weeks ago that i didn't have the best family life, and he asked "what, were you poor or something?" and i said "no, they were abusive" and he just said "dude i doubt they were abusive, not buying you shit isn't being abusive".

then i told him the story i just told you, he stared at me and then changed the subject, and now he avoids me.

these terms could have been absolute wonders for people currently part of households like the one i grew up in, but the SJWs have diluted them to the point that they have no meaning. let's not even start on the whole "women can't abuse men" bullshit, my life is a testament to the fact that's bullshit. my mum tried to drown me multiple times when i was young and she actually left me alone at 6 or so in a druggie infested suburb so i would die and she would get off without jail time.

the kicker? the druggies i met were nicer than my parents. one of them even comforted me while i was crying about not knowing where i was.

some people need to burn mate.

Holy fuck but I believe it because to lessor extent I experience the same. It's like peoples first instinct is to lie and bend the truth and when they do it you see how easy it is especially if the person has social capital of some kind over you (boss, parent, woman, minority, etc). Fake rape reporting and Muslims faking own harassment have become an epidemic. In the last 5 years it seems liberals got the message that lying to such a blatant degree and agreeing to change the reality with words, has become the norm.

>btw his dad worked at nintendo

old pasta

They always look the same

(((KLEIN)))

Its always the same people
>jews
>POC women
>low test nu males (either really skinny or skinny fat)
>women with dyed their hair
>people with glasses
>flaming homosexuals/trannies

>>mum starts sobbing and wails on about how they would never hurt me, but for lying about how they hurt me they should beat the fuck out of me and show me "what real abuse is"

top kek

now this is a good example of who to DeFOO

i'm in my 20s and i'm not an italian m8

oh i virtually have m8, i don't call them and i don't pick up their calls, and i've recently moved out to a new place.

btw people like me are your absolute best friends in this world, going through that shit as a kid stamps the redpill so far into your skull that it comes to rest inside your brain stem. i came here because i could pick out jews and leftists simply because of their argument tactics, not because i wanted to learn about politics.

Amen. By the way, there was a story in the news recently that said that abuse of men by women is much more common than generally thought.

Wat is gaslighting? Some kind of kinky rape?

I hope not.

>he'll have that wall ready
Best comment ever

Honest question... do you want them to get over it? Do you want them to be at peace again?
I would love if the tears never stop i really really dont want them to get over it i want them to complain as loudly with as much made up shit as possible for the full 8years so everyone can see what crybullies they are.

>Marc Threadingham
I know this is an old meme, but I hope this guy got plenty of bantz for this cringe

Wait, what? How is this gaslight, or victim blaming, or rape apologetics? Are the hackers now able to rape you at a distance or something?

what does that even

The government should stop gaslighting me by pretending Sandy Hook happened.

I fucking hope not. The next 8 years are gonna be glorious with the cucks whining at every turn.

>Guy who spends all his time virtue signalling on twitter accuses others of "craving acceptance"

The same reasoning is used to get accused rapists rightfully acquitted during due process. Burden of proof, reasonable doubt and presumption of innocence are truly pesky nuisances in the victim cult world of the modern left.

It's feminists blaming their gullibility on someone else, thus throwing into rape category intercourses they regret.

Example : "I'm a rape survivor because he was too smooth, let's swell those rape in college stats!"

they'll have plenty of time to mull it over in the camps

Isn't the event on your medical records?

I do this to people all the time.

Not hit them with baseball bats, but just poker face lie and then claim they must be crazy and then link it to times they have been wrong about stuff so they do think they might actually be wrong.

I didn't know there was a term for it.

Guess I need to practice more before some smart fella catches on.

>Cuck glasses

It never fails

>gaslighting

Why have I heard this word five times in the past week?

different ID now probably but i'm the same guy:

yes, but it only detailed the skull fracture and had no mentions of actual abuse. this shit comes back to you all at once and it's not fun when you remember it.

i'd like to note also that my dad didn't deny the whole coming at me with a baseball bat thing, he denied literally the whole event. he denied that i ever had a skull fracture, he denied that he ever took me to the hospital, and he denied the actual doctors report i had from my official medical record.

remember Hitler's quote about how jews will use all sorts of whacky logic to get out of arguments? how the moment you get a lock down on them they turn all slippery and squeeze out? that's basically what happened for my entire childhood.

i'm a bit ashamed of it but i can also do that. i don't have any tells when i lie and i have used it to get out of arguments.

and m8 most people will continue to fall for it, it's just people like me who have had a lot of experience with it who will see through it.

Seems to me he is so ashamed about the incident that he's been aggressively repressing that the moment ever happened. I'm guessing when you bring this up to him, he gets angry because it forces himself to recognize that he's a piece of shit and that actually did those things.

Was your mother abused by your father? It would easily explain why even she goes along with all of it.

I don't want to kill the Jews. But I do want to kill everyone named Klein. Such a revolting timbre.

mate, they are both incredibly damaged individuals. dad was beaten, mum was raped, mum has borderline and dad has ASPD. they're a perfect fit for eachother.

they are both so deeply in denial it's stunning. they both believe that children are property and not soon to be adults, they both believe that you should be allowed to beat your children whenever you want, they both play mind games with everyone, and they both start drama simply for the sake of causing drama.

they have no friends, they have people they manipulate. everyone who catches on instantly severs all ties. the only reason they are both not in prison is their ability to fuck with the legal system all the way up to gas lighting judges.

he wasn't getting angry because i pointed out something he was ashamed of, he was getting angry because he knew that i had other people in the room who would back me up. he honest to god believes that he should be allowed to hit anyone who makes him even the slightest bit angry.

these people are kikes mate. they are subhumans.

>Guess I need to practice more before some smart fella catches on.
>literally nigger tier

We're preheating the ovens for you, Chaim

you must understand this: my parents have no empathy. zilch. everything is a game to them, and they're in it to win.

i have attempted many many times to try and foster a good relationship. i would give anything in the fucking world to have all of my siblings, my parents and my other relatives together as a happy family. i had high blood pressure at 16 because of the stress i was going through trying to handle all of this shit. the moment i left them it dropped to normal levels.

they are irredeemable. i'm sorry if that's not something you want to believe, but it's the truth.

What a joke, Ali had parkinson. that man was pure testosterone.

Can I come to your place and beat your dad to shit in your honor?
I promise he will feel alot of pain but nothing permanent.
I used to do shit like that for a living 10 years ago. Im good at it.

Why do SJWs always list out all the things that offend them like that? It's literally never just one thing.

Somebodies doing the raping

Fixed it.

>I do this to people all the time.

You're going to do it to a genuine psychopath and find yourself playing a game for keeps with a person better equipped to murder you.

It's like putting a big sign on your head saying you're fair game.

What circumstances will gaslighting get one murdered?

I know, fucking pathetic, right?

which suburb?

Sjws always project their insecurities and faults

Yes, I'm sure that Trump is deeply hurt that a bunch of jobless degenerates who were hoping for more government entitlements dislike him.

>talking about your abusive childhood, real or imagined at a party.
>and now he avoids me.

makes perfect sense to be fair.

Republicans lost incredibly gracefully to Obama twice compared to these morons. Absolutely absurd

>Basic network security facts are now gaslighting, victim blaming, and somehow rape apologeitcs
wew lad

Parents did that all the time to me. They thought it was necessary to train me to never see women as sexual objects.

It worked. Now I never dare even think of having sex, for fear my parents will find out. The last thing my mother asked me before she had a stroke and lost the ability to speak was, "You're such a perfect man, why aren't you married yet?"

I told her, "Because you raised me to be a feminist, and women don't have psychic superpowers to tell if I'm interested if I never show any interest in them."

I still wonder if she's only pretending she can't speak. It wouldn't be as bad as some of the stuff she did when I was growing up.

I wouldn't worry about murder, but from personal experience people who gaslight and try to manipulate narratives are extremely vulnerable to being lied to themselves. When a known liar tries to convince you of something all you have to do is nod your head and pretend to agree, the liar will be really eager to believe that he's manipulated you, but you're really just feeding him bad information and letting him implicitly expose what he's trying to trick you into doing.

That was fast

L
O
N
D
O
N