Will heterosexuals become a minority?

Will heterosexuals become a minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Fuck this gay earth.

Really? Still seems like kind of a fag to me

Whatever, Moby is the biggest fucking fag on the planet. That twat takes it deep up the poop hole and everyone knows it.

That's a pretty misogynist thing to say, Moby.

>moby

who?

Hope so. Niggers have been blowin ass for 6000 years. Muh muhfuggen appley goodnesses. BAN ASSAULT FAGGOTS! You have pocket vagina? That's nice. Here's 100 grand. How would you like to know the kid within my marriage because this helps my Christian faith and this is a medicine and I haven't any other views. No? Ok. Science has me take eggs from husbando's skin cells. Maybe the foreskin you stole

He's so fucking cucked with liberal shame that even the concept of consensual sex has been so horribly mangled in his dipshit mind that he believes himself to be a rapist in every sexual encounter he's ever had.

Same :)

No idea to be honest. He just looks like a fag to me.

>heterosexuals as a minority
how would that exactly work for more than a single generation and against constantly aging demographics?

underaged b& pls

Might as well. Earth's fuckin crawling with people. Wrong people are turning gay, though

nope, cuz gays cant procreate.

Clearly nobody even read this. Forgot to say that as long as no fertilised eggs get destroyed then what is the problem here

After being a numale, a rejection of being attracted to the opposite sex is next for the bluepilled.

Joe Holdeman - The Forever War

Being attracted to the opposite sex is unnecessary. Gays can reproduce with women in order to have children and then be good fathers to those children. Think an Isaac Newton-type. (not saying Newton was gay, just an illustration)

And not just gays, but also asexuals. Of course, for gays or asexuals to reproduce requires that there also be women who have gone beyond the animal level to some extent.

Forced sperm extraction from males and then forced IVF treatment?
Considering the US government's production of MMR vaccines that turn children autistic, launching numerous wars without any consideration for human life and allowing a mass million genocide of unborn children as a 'womans choice'- I don't see why not

nope born in 98 am 18

Who in this massive cuck and why should I care about his failed sex life?

>If someone wants to do drugs, I think it's their own business and not the business of the state.
Fair enough, but I bet he thinks the NHS should still treat people who get fucked up on drugs and alcohol.

>He was a heavy drinker for many years and a user of drugs - which he confirmed in an April 2014 live conference appearance - and then adopted sobriety...
Wow, it's almost like he realised heavy drinking and drug use is fucking terrible for you.

This guy's a douche. If the quote from him in the OP is real then he's a fucking nu-male cuck as well.

It's all Biblical. They can be Sarah. Only sin for trannies is crushing your balls. Quotes on eunuchs. Quotes on real sodomy. We protect the women
South park rused about this as does a song by la bionda called "wanna be your lover". But this would be yet another corruption of this. Think of crispr and gene editing. We wont let that happen I don't think
Great post

shit tier musician

Then the women can go on to do whatever they want. The sexes stick together even in marriages and we make commercial donations to people we know. Or surrogacies to people we know. Or keep this in the minority for those who know they must. Sounds pretty nice
Sounds pretty wrong

Nope, If you look at the current demography of the world
Like India china Africa (high birth rate places) the all hate homosexuals and homosexuality is illegal their, the world is actually becoming more homophobic,
white nations are the most pro homo countries in the world and they are losing their influence. The world is actually becoming more
patriarchal and homophobic.

Yeah it is and putin's a pedo. Hows the toiletsearch coming. How about the deletion of half your money lately?

18000 villages barely have electricity if at all

No. Even with the aboslute shilling of LGBT bullshit it is still a small percent even in cucked countries.

It is inevitable now

I mean yeah.
Being heterosexual means you have to deal with women.
Tell me you wouldn't also wanna be gay!

Think about it
Gay men are happy
Lesbian women are grumpy

Its being forced to deal with women and having to convince them to get to the sex part that drains your happiness.

This makes me much more angry than the op picture.

Literally one good song

Complete one hit wonder star

youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg

>Being heterosexual means you have to deal with women.
>Tell me you wouldn't also wanna be gay!
this

faggots can just butt fuck their bros while we have to be slaves to the vaginal jew

Natural Blues is godtier music

So much this.
I wish I was gay so I could find a qt to spot me in the gym and go mountain biking with.
Being able to get lewd with a dude is privilege, I want the government to issue me with a lumberjack as recompense.
#EndGayPrivilege

>boringly not gay
and yet, still a huge fag

>How about the deletion of half your money lately?
It's not as bad as the western media likes you to believe.
Their is a reason why their has not been any riots in the streets.

>18000 villages barely have electricity if at all
They don't have to worry about EMP attacks do they now

kek, this.