What is he doing at google?

What is he doing at google?

Regretting all his life choices

Do you think at least one of his reasons being in google made google provide true results at the election?

Trying to figure out how to save Google Plus.

Letting out his inner kike and orbiting SJWs

Being Jewish and doing Jewish things with Jewish people. All in all, its kosher.

He has infiltrated the google and is waging a holy war against the illuminati

SEEEEXY

this

No, they just wanted to buy talent (mootykins) to work on some bogus google groups/google plus-tier community site that no one but Pajeet uses

But if you slaved on an internet cesspool for years and were offered resources from a tech giant, you'd probably be happy you were able to make a career out of """"online communities""""

moot ;_;

We pray that he orchestrates a coup within google.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Teaching them how to shill you. I'm completely serious, his only talent is understanding the boards culture. Now why would google want to know that?

do you think he wears neko ears to work every day? }:3

This.

His claim to fame is stealing another sites webcode and paying other people to barely make it work.

He is most likely part of the team that tried to automate Hillary into office thinking he was "in touch" with the kids and had teh algorithmz.

I can see that happening cause the moment he left, after a month CTR was a thing and more shilling was present. But you never know.

WHEN OUR MOMMA SANG

google is prob doing data mining right now
thanks joot

shitposts

It's fitting that after years working to push a site that values above all else anonymity, moot is now working to push a site that wants to eliminate anonymity.

Developing the first virtual dildo

shitposting here.

>We probably fought against Moot in the meme war
feels kinda bad man

hes developing gen 5 memes for the sake of eradicating white men . we have to use the nuclear option...

implying it can be done

So why is this dude worshiped on Sup Forums? Is he some kind of genius?

He used to be our dad but he left for some jap who had a history in scamming his own image board.

moots a traitor on the level of benedict arnold. it hurts, but we must hang him for the treasonous cunt he is.

Who is this cuck?

he is making preparation with google, they trying to create special tech to eliminate nazis

>He's digging his own grave

google is the worst shit that happened to the internet

exactly

anyone have any rare moots?

Trying to earn shekels by capitalising on the years he spent running this cesspool.

This. Alta vista master race.

Why does he wear such a gay ass shirt?

>What
sharpening pencils and getting coffee
a LOT of coffee

Moot is a fucking trator who back stabbed us

Stormfags go home you do not belong here.

Newfag leave

Cause he's a faggot

It has nothing to do with storm fags or white people or what ever you're trying to imply. He stated dating a SJW and then started letting her influence how he ran the website, banning certain topics, and then when we exploded him for being a literal cuck and posting pictures of his gf cheating on him he flipped out and tried to ruin this board

snacks :(

I doubt he does anything, considering he lucked into Sup Forums and have no applicable real-life skills. My guess is that they gave him an "honorary" position as an idea guy, where he just sits around and does nothing.

>couldn't stop /new/ without deleting it
>couldn't stop gg on Sup Forums
>couldn't stop Sup Forums from finding out he was a legit cuck
>sells Sup Forums mostly because of Sup Forums
>couldn't stop Sup Forums from influencing the US elections
>but he can teach google how to effectively shill on a website he doesn't even own anymore

seriously nigger?

probably being an analyst.

I wish I had the balls to cosplay in a dress like moot, it's fun and gets you laid with con sluts.
But I'm such a web poser. Plus I'm old now

>NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGES SNACKS
goddammit can you guys imagine if he was a Sup Forums mod? i wonder if hes redpilled or dead or something

Fuck snacks.

Fuck you.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Being some executives fuccboi.

Damn i miss that little whiny bitch

Being a jew.

He grew up, unlike us.
He was underage%ban when he started the site, so it was normal for him to like anime and kid shit. Moot was a normie for years before he sold the site.

Ratting us out. Of that you can be certain.