i.imgur.com/Rz2A0KV.jpg
>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec13
>UN Security Council on Aleppo- US to Russia: Do you have no shame?/Russia: Are you Mother Theresa?
>France calls for UNSC meeting to discuss 'Aleppo abuses'
>Reinforcements pour into Palmyra countryside as SAA attempts to push back IS
>SAA drives ISIS back from T-4 Airbase perimeter in eastern Homs
>Jihadists begin complete withdrawal from east Aleppo
>ISIS launches massive offensive in Deir Ezzor

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=831_1481670913
twitter.com/maytham956/status/808968023063363586
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/808779576923004928
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/808861840147091456
youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g
wetter.com/deutschland/koeln/DE0005156.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death to israel

Third for kill Banana

Hey, welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>be Assad
>finally take back Aleppo after years of bloodshed
>order your forces to kill the civilians you were trying to liberate
Does this make any sense? Why would anyone believe this?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

I migrate from chan to another chan, KC is fun

>tfw cooking pizza with new oven
fucking hell, why is it taking so fucking long to preheat

>(voice over)
"He was just your average fun-loving student"

>(young Bashar, inebriated)
"I'm going to be an opthal... an thalmop... an opthalmomo... an eye doctor! HEY EVERYONE WATCH ME CHUG THIS BUCKET OF YAEGER WOOOOOOOOOT!"

>(voice over)
"But then it all fell apart."

>FREEZE FRAME, RECORD NEEDLE SCRATCH

>(Hafez)
"Son, have a seat. Your brother had an accident. He didn't make it. We want you to run the country when I'm gone."

>(Bashar)
"Me? But papa, I'm just an eye doctor!"

>(voice over) ***"WALKING ON SUNSHINE" STARTS PLAYING***
"And now, he is about to find out... (cut to the shooting of innocent protesters, puppies, and kittens)
that pounding the jihad... (cut to barrel bomb hitting a children's hospital)
ain't as easy as pounding the brewskies... (cut to last local bakery exploding)."

>(dark basement, Bashar interrogating a gagged and bound jihadi) ***NO MUSIC***
"I hear you have trouble seeing things my way. You came to the right place."

(Bashar snaps his surgical gloves and pivots a large piece of equipment in front of the fighter's clamped-open eyes)

>(Bashar)
"Now open wide and say allaaaaaah..."

(muffled screams as red lasers pierce the fighter's eyes) ***"WALKING ON SUNSHINE" STARTS PLAYING AGAIN***

>(voice over)
"The doctor's in, and the filth is out.
Bashar Al-Assad is... the Eye Atollah."

>(trailer credits)

AFTER CREDIT SCENE, NO MUSIC:

>(Bashar, playing with an eyebal on a scalpel, mimicking a high voice)
"Eye can't find my glasses, help!"
>(Bashar brings up a large severed nose on a scalpel, mimicking a low voice)
"Who nose where they are, they fell when I left."
>(phone on table starts buzzing & ringing, photo of Putin on screen, a startled Assad drops the two scalpels)
>"Mamma mia!"

PG13

return al quds, white man.

I can't believe we lived to see it. Desu was expecting to see the tape of them raping his wife corpse on liveleak. He did it though (with the Russian), an eye doctor who can't stand sight of blood. Can't Mossad Assad.

This,

Throughout history when a siege falls its almost impossible to stop the attacker from sacking the city out of sheer bloodlust. Just human nature.

It may be though that a large majority of these supposed civilian killings are actually the army killing rebels who have melted back into the civilian population to escape justice.

>Intense fighting near Palmyra

liveleak.com/view?i=831_1481670913

>Kosovo 20k

what the...

>Peace deal
>jihadists BTFO
>evacuations and ceasefire with jihadists made by Russia
>people in Alepo have electrity and wifi it seems

MSM: PRAY 4 ALEPOOOOO

GENOCIDEREEE

NATO carpet bombed the serbs

I think it applies to all of Serbia not just Kosovo.

I lived in part of the country where there wasn't much to be bombed and yet you could hear airplanes 24/7.

>actually the army killing rebels who have melted back into the civilian population to escape justice
I was thinking this as well as soon as the "news" broke. Has the MSM even shown any reliability in distinguishing between the two anyways? It's amazing how this misinformation is able to spread.

high quality pasta

I know Libya had more but dat Yugoslavia

Meant to quote t. dumb phoneposter

on my tv, the foreign minister and the sunni faggot host were both REEEEing hard about "muh atrocities" and "muh chlorine gas" and "muh massacres"

twitter.com/maytham956/status/808968023063363586
It would appear that the first snow has come to many areas of Syria today.

>don't come to /sg/ for 6 days
>ISIS take Palmyra
>RuAF bomb their own base

hug me /sg/
what the hell happened?

i havent even seen any proof these "massacres" have taken place.

>order your forces

lets pretend it did happen, it doesn't mean assad ordered it. look back through history most wars, specifically long drawn out ones are full of rape and slaughter of civilians, some of these soldiers have probably been battling for 3-5 years so its not too shocking that when they break through the people on the other side are either getting raped or slaughtered. we're a pretty barbaric race as humans, even more so as arabs

Appreciated.

cool

>tfw never seen snow

USA orchestrated ISIS offensive.

united A of leppo was liberated. compered to that loss of Palmyra is not that bad

It is actually you, still the bad punctuation. I figured you got caught with a tranny hooker.

>when you discover Cersei's plot

SAA took Aleppo and the media are REEEIng at that, and not the ISIS gains, which they should be reeing at

The rebels in the final days have been committing the same crimes that ISIS committed in Mosul when they were losing. Preventing true civilians from escaping, summary executions for those suspected of collaborating, usually trivial things like being in possession of a mobile phone. Among the other horrors we have seen ongoing within the rebel controlled part of the city, the best example was the filmed beheading of a child.

None of these things are mentioned by the western media. So they don't distinguish and would rather there is ambiguity so they can just accuse the Assad regime of killing innocent civilians wholesale. The cretinous thing about the western media is they like to use technical truths to fit their narrative.

If the rebels disband and then become civilians but have committed crimes, is it not right to arrest them and punish them accordingly? It is technically the execution of a civilian and the media can point at it and act like its a tragedy.

I want to watch this shit so bad

Those NDF retards broke and left an entire battalion worth of armor behind.

>I figured you got caught with a tranny hooker

Where are updates on T4?

>Throughout history when a siege falls its almost impossible to stop the attacker from sacking the city out of sheer bloodlust. Just human nature.
>Attacker
Syrian army is the defender

Wanted to put it in sticky, but OP was faster

here you are
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/808779576923004928

It was secure 7 hours ago twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/808861840147091456

Leith is a fucking sensationalist, I don't trust him anymore.

>Snow in Jihad land, but not in Germany
THANKS OBAMA

Old, stop using Leith as a source. He's notoriously unreliable.

>13 hours ago

Bit OT but anyone know why the UK media (Murdoch esp. on Sky) is suddenly calling out the Saudis and the Brit government for arming them in Yemen? What are the Jews trying to push and why are they naming the al-Sauds now? They went so far as to have a woman find a used UK weapon in Yemen on battlefield.

Have the Shia and Iran bought influence with their money from US?

CLIMATE CHANGE

Leith always gets so triggered, it's not even funny anymore. That guy has some anger management issues.

note that leith isn't a reliable source all the time

xth for Greaterest Israel

>Shia and Iran
>having any influence in the US

In the greater scheme of things, but in this case they were on the offensive when taking back the rebel held part of Aleppo.

Its russian hackers to blame, i tell you.

>implying there is any 100% reliable source

Poor Yugoslavia, gone too soon...

youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g

thanks guys

local radio stations bitching all day about possible war crimes made by SAA in A leppo
But never from ISIS or FSA

Thank Soros

>Madagascar
FUCK OFF KIKES WE OFFERED YOU THAT

learn to read dumbass. UK. And I know what the trend has been, which is why it's so odd. Look at the Sky website, they are calling them out. And Johnson did it too last week (supposedly a "gaffe.")

That's a fair point, but if true people would still jump to the conclusion that it's what the regime wanted unfortunately.

Great post. What's insane to me as this all seems to have started with america's current administration's intent to topple the current government. The media here has continuously pushed the narrative that the Syrian government is always in the wrong, and when killing isis, who everyone here can agree here is terrible, is simply ignored. It really seems that with trump in office, there will be a fundamental shift in how our administration views the entire situation. I hope in a year from now we can look back and know that we did all we could to correct the damage we've done.

When you are so evil that you literally hack the weather

It didn't snow in Germoney yet?!

Just in a few parts and the regions south and east.
The west is warm as fuck anyways.
Im from cologne NRW and its like 7C or more.

madagascar is ours

Why did we do this to you? Granted i was only a boy in 1999 but why did we destroy your country? They literally never mention this to us here. Are you guys ok? That had to have been the Clintons doing, sons of bitches.

Only in the mountains. Actually we barely had any snow during the last 3 winters and whe nit came than only during January-March.

wetter.com/deutschland/koeln/DE0005156.html
look at that, slighty warm, wet weather.
typical christmas weather in NRW

Nope. It's 10 °C where I live rn.

>we did all we could to correct the damage we've done.
Eish, please don't bring pandering here. This thread has been here...a lot longer than you have and while the Jews were screeching for his head on a platter. It was genuinely...subversive or counter to what the Jews were pushing. And we were right, at least in who won. You think anyone wants ZOG moving in now?

wish the oldfags still here. feels bad man.

Should I continue the dump?

russian effectivenes raises 10x times

>It's a celebration, bitches

NOT SO SOON

WE HAVE TO STOP THE "REBELS" = CIA MERCENARIES FROM LEAVING. THEY HAVE TOO MUCH BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS! KILL THEM ALL!

CALL TO THE SYRIAN AND IRANIAN SOLDIERS VIA TWITTER: SHOOT THE BUSES IF YOU SEE THEM!!!

>Why did we do this to you?youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ

>The west is warm as fuck anyways.
I was in Münster in May and it snowed 3 times in 4 days.

dump if you have mate. Interesting to look back on it now.

Calm down, it's only half of it.

Isn't this weird? or is it really just Germany's typical weather?

>222

Lel wat. Didnt even know.
I fucking hate Münster anyways, way to many bikes.

But also, sincei m in Cologne, i live in the Rheintal which mean the rhine valley, its always warmer and more humid here than in the rest of germany.

Funniest thing about Kosovo.
Serbs were well aware that this was going to be the US tactic. So they got real good at camouflage and deception. The result was that by the end of the conflict NATO assessed that they had destroyed the Serbian army like 6 times over.
Then suddenly 96% of the Serbian army pulls out of Kosovo completely intact.

Oh yeah, and they shoot down an F-117 and force it into retirement because it scared the US so much that it could be shot down.

God I love Serbs.

Sorry senpai I'll put my Turkish proxy back on and start posting about how we have the oldest and most successful civilization on earth.

yes please

>but why did we destroy your country?

so Clinton could have his statue in center of Pristina.

Ok I will continue to dump images that challenge the western narrative on Syria.

It really depends on the region, the more eastern, the colder it gets.
Also we have periods of very light winters and harsh winters, it changes every couple of years. I remember in 2010 or so we had -20°C and much snow by November.

check'd based ruskis cleaning up the shit we took in the sandbox, sorry bout that one my dudes

comfy

>I fucking hate Münster anyways
eh I liked it. I am interested in the wars of religion though so it was a treat for me.

Never been to the Rhineland but I plan to go next spring.

I don't buy the graph bc it's only air runs. you have to control for use of cruise missiles and increase in payload since 1999. also, it just says "kosovo" but the coming was all of Serbia.

ok I'm triggered

Come to Munich mein Neger