How do they do it

>60% Muslim
>30% Christian
>10% Atheist/Undeclared

I haven't heard any inter-religious violence from this country. It reminds me of Turkey but Turkey, despite being "secular," still has terrorist bombings and ISIS recruitment every other week. What is the Albanians' secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Krujë_(1450)
balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-muslims-grapple-with-religious-identity
balkaninsight.com/en/static-page/advanced-search?keywords=kosovo isis
nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

if i had to hazard a guess, i'd say it is that Albanians put ethnicity and national identity before religion.

the king of Albania is keeping his citizens happy so they don`t want to start killing each other

King of Albania here, this is true.

>30% Christian
right

Most of the "muslim" pipulation there are atheists though

Autism.

They all live in bunkers that they can shitpost from.

>it's so nice place that no one wants to actually live there

I looked this up and apparently they had a scuffle over the 2011 census, specifically the Orthodox community who said it wasn't conducted properly or something and its numbers should've been much higher.

I'm inclined to believe a Christian over the government

The bunker dictator Hoxha sent them to gulags if they were islamic and proclaimed Albania the first atheist-majority country in the world

This is why Albos in Albania are not as islamic as in Macedonia and Kosovo there are more fedoras

Bektashi islam is pretty based desu

>Albania
>no religious violence

American Education Ladies and gentlemen

Albania is known to be the home of the most feared violent and corrupted mafia in EU they are responsible for
Ak and other full auto guns trafficking
Drugs (chemical ones) running
Human trade is comparable to the level of asoviet country mixed with your local muslim peadophiliac gang with a slight touch of african themed slavery
an economy so corrupted the greece seems like switzerland
They of course deals in passing refugees

Albanians are basically all the negatives of slavs greeks and paedoslim combined ( honor to the grand 9yr old fucker ! pork meat should be disposed at his grave !)

those bombings are done by christian kurds

this
There are more Albanians living abroad than there are in Albania

None of that sounds very religious to me Pierre

I thought fedoras liked Muslims and tolerate them doing sharia and such, it must be Westernized fedoras who have that hatred of Christianity and love of Islam

They are white, which helps tremendously. They are only successful and nonviolent when you compare them to Middle Eastern muslim countries. They still have tons of poverty, organized crime, and cultural conflicts. Basically the Albanian example just shows that shitskins are shitskins, but Islam still sucks, which is what /pol has been telling you all along.

They actually have attractive women in Albania, so the country isn't all bad. I don't want to imply that.

>christian kurds

They're white.

>Christian Kurds
m8, just because they're fighting the roaches doesn't mean they're on our side.

yes

it's because albanians aren't religious at all.

the only true religion they all follow is dealing heroine

they are literally a nation of organised career criminasl

The Lebanese manage to keep together their mixture of Christians and Muslims because they're too distracted by their hatred of kikes to their south to fight each other.

For Albanians it is sort of the other way around, they are so despised by the world at large they have no choice but to be unified else they'd be sent to the gas chambers by every neighboring country

>I haven't heard any inter-religious violence from this country.
top kek, soros has been stirring up muslim-on-christian attacks in albania for well over a decade

Fucking kek
Learn the meaning of "sarcasm" ffs

friends with a Christian one here, debating to just marry her so she can just have the citizenship

See
And get btfo

Albania is still unsafe by Yuropean standards

Fun fact: Montenegro & Albania still have blood feuds in their mountains like you saw in Taken 2.

The tradition is if someone kills your relative you have to revenge them by killing the guy or your family disowns you. They are medieval there

Germans truly are autistic

feelsgoodman

You think jews are made of money??

If we gave Albania terrorism then we have to give it to the whole Balkans and then the former USSR satellite states and so on...

That cuts into Sol jrs barmitzvah money. Oy Vey how do you expect a child to succeed in life without 50k and a shell corporation. And for Albania? Have they even persecuted Jews before?

>wallonia

lel

too busy selling drugs to each over

what clan are you bro

albania used to be catholic, but turks completely destroyed catholicism and killed everybody who didnt convert to islam. orthodox christians however had much better status within the turkish empire and were allowed to follow their religion normally. albanians were the only catholic people in the turkish empire and because of their resistance under skanderbeg turks hated them especially much. skanderbeg with a 10k army stopped a major turkish army of 150k from marching towards rome and slayed around 200k turkish soldiers in the roughly three decades he fought the turks. he used to be a huge legend in europe and was seen as one of the greatest generals the continent ever produced. because of albanias isolationism this hero has largely been forgotten about. its a shame really.

after catholicism has been completely destroyed albanians stopped giving a fuck about religion and they still dont care about it.

Damn I didn't know Russia was that dangerous, I thought the biggest danger is getting beat up by gopniks for not squatting right

>skanderbeg with a 10k army stopped a major turkish army of 150k

Idk if I believe that but then again it is Turks they were fighting against

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Krujë_(1450)

>georgia gets its own flag

bait.

I rather live in Albania than Russia

I don't know, they may be tired of trading organs. Anyway they have kinda cool flag

>skanderbeg
Incredibly interesting. Thank you.

> Albanians were converted forcefully from Catholicism and Orthodoxy in late 18 century and they still keep the memories of being Christian and later crypto-Christian. Very few Albanians are zealous Muslims and very few actually identify as Muslims.

> However, the Albanian government gives the percentages of religious affiliations with only 38% Muslim, 16% Eastern Orthodox, 17% Catholic and 25% atheist or nonreligious.

in a nutshell CHRISTIANITY ...

balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-muslims-grapple-with-religious-identity

Albanians are roach tier Untermensch . If not worse.

>What is the Albanians' secret?
Enver "The Bunkerman" Hoxha

>T. serbcuck transplant

Well everyone here except nords and Germans are untermensch but I don't really care about that right now, I want to know what is it about Albania that makes them majority muslim and terrorism, raping and Sharia free. So we can extrapolate from this data and apply it to the population areas being most cucked by Muslims which is, unfortunately, Nords and Germans

>Turkey
>secular

Not for long.

Nothing of that is religious achmed

Albanians are some of the most vile pieces of shit on planet earth.

If one has never met a true shiptar baker/gold salesman, he should not speak his opinion on albshits.

Ask serbros on how vile abanians are.

I thought Croatians hate Serbians

I wonder who wants you think like that...

If (((((((they))))))) stopped generating the hate between us, our christian bond would eliminate all the kebab in the region.

Yeah, but you are a faggot.

Wasn't there a Croat concentration camp built literally for Serbs I mean that doesn't sound like jew trickery to me sounds like you guys just hate each other but I guess time heals all wounds

For communist fifth collumn (that were mostly serbs) during our nazi days. Oy vey remember the 6 gorillion serbs is a jewish shaming tactic. People who died there still live for some inexplicable reason.

>Islam
>Based
>Albozergs
>Based

kys

Well as long as you guys had some kikes there too it's okay with me. Did Zagreb ever end up being judenfrei

Go back

Because of Enver Hoxha's policies.

You can never BUNKER too far.

my uncle shot an albanian and was given a military pension

he lives on a farm now

i dont believe you are real croats. every croat i know hates the serbs and are okay with albanians. probably serbs who didnt get cleansed during operation oluja.

We're divided on Serb hate. But,
>are okay with albanians
is a bad bait.

>i dont believe you are real croats. every croat i know hates the serbs and are okay with albanians

Those are idiot croats that need to be removed from the gene pool.

t.croat

>Did Zagreb ever end up being judenfrei

Yes. This was the way to tell them apart.
Plus, all the posters around the city, you know the ones germany designed...

"it's in jews nature to destroy society, etc."

Can confirm. Skanderbeg was royalty taken by Turks when he was young and trained by them to become a general. He defected to Albania when the Turks were about to attack Hungary along with some Albanian-origin cavalry and started reking Turks left and right for 25 years. Turkroaches are still butthurt about it.

% Muslim
Not true

I heard s story of a female tourist got raped and injected with hiv+ true a needle. Leaving a note "welcome to albania bitch" so yeah just nuke the place.

Only in shqiperia

Kosovo and here are isis tier

lmao ok Achmed. There's like 2 people with AIDS in Albanian probably, you have a higher chance of getting blown to pieces in an airport in Brussels then that story being true.

This, I can not wait untill this (((country))) break apart.

Yes when the Macedonian election threads were up a friendly Macedonianon linked a video of them in a public square chanting Allah akbar and waving Saudi Arabia flags and dressed up like imams

Is it because they didn't suffer under bunker atheism? Yugoslavia wasn't strict with religion was it?

They're all mostly non religious and only muslim or christian in name.

It's mostly because of the US, albozerg are too cowardly to do anything without US support.
And our politicians are too cucked to have the guts to do something about it too.

fucking traitor. Ustasa slayed serbs left and right and now "oh, we are divided on the serb issue" lol

>isis tier
That a absolute bullshit. If true, they will already begin to slaughter the minorities, but not happend.

Fun fact:
There's a church and synagoge in center of Prishtina

Isn't the EU more involved with that than us?

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

And they killed us fuck off idiot you dont know what you are talking about

In times of darkness when the saracen hordes approach mother Europe all Christians are brothers of the cloth

Things are shifting we'll get along after the election

Fuck off kike

>There's a church and synagoge in center of Prishtina

Not an argument, Sarajevo has it as well but Bosnia is just like Kosovo IS breeding ground

>albozerg are too cowardly to do anything without US support

Implying that's not the case for every other shit Balkan country. Even Greece is on a leash nowadays.

Ohhh you poor soul.

You say jump and the EU says how high.

Skopje has the biggest US embassy in europe.

You supported the zerg in 2001 with weapons and tactical aid, and you kept us from wiping the terrorist fucks, and then you sent one of our generals to the hauge, because he was doing his job a bit too well.
Also the biggest base in europe is in kosovo, and you support kosovo from the get go.

You government just loves muslims that are in europe.

Half of them are diaspora immigrants who gave up religion and only care about making a living and the other half are too occupied with crime to care about religion.
We especially used to bully them into becoming orthodox christians because no one would hire a muslim.
Great times.

>That a absolute bullshit.
no it's not, they get arrested every day

balkaninsight.com/en/static-page/advanced-search?keywords=kosovo isis

Kek

I heard the Turkroach embassy complained in Kosovo because their call to prayers were too loud they blew their ears

Greece is the least cucked, they are using their geo strategic location to absolutely butt blast NATO.

Also again in 2001 nobody would allow Russian flights to us so that they can give us weapons, but Greece allowed them.

I have been in Amsterdam and Prishtina. Your country is 100 times more islamic than Kosovo.

this is the leader of the greek neo nazi group golden dawn

Dude it's like your flag just flipped 90 degrees

How is it gonna happen? France takes wallonia and the Netherlands takes flanders?

I am albanian BOSS, you slav manlet boiis are really mad

pic related me

your flag is like a barcode

I remember you

You said you were Croatian once

What happened

you're wrong again, you either are retarded or intentionally covering your both ears

nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

everyone speaks about that and everyone knows that kosovo is an isis fertile ground