Social engineering and food

In recent years I've noticed a constant trend of disinformation regarding food.

It seems every year there is a storm of articles from non reputable sources that X is bad, you should stop consuming Y etc.

First it was meat, gluten, sodium, and recently milk. Redpill me, who is behind of these waves of disinformation and social engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586558/
elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

REEEEEEEEE STOP THIS SHITPOST

What did the Jews mean by this?

the pee poo will poo

>meat
Globalist mindcontrol. WHO said recently that most people should not eat meat and it should be reserved for the elites(of course in lighter words), I wonder why they don't want to stop eating it themselves...

All to distract you from processed food, especially refined sugar. Just that junk out and you'll be a-okay.

fucking minorities arent used to drinking cow milk so they get scientific evidence that it is bad for them because they didnt adjust to cow milk like europeans did and they publish articles like this to try to convince the fda to ban it and it will happen one day because feminists infiltrated our government and convinced them that all races are equal.

People in cities really shouldn't eat meat. They get shit transported a continent away, pumped full of all kinds of shit not really fit for consumption.
Then they eat way too much of it.

The thought of drinking another species' milk has always been strange to me

I mean I'll do it, and I'll eat dairy products, but still weird.

Why do we even have this thread while the other milk thread is still up?
Mods, tear down this thread

It gets even weirder when you eat four chickens' worth of chicken wings covered in dressing that contains milk along with fries and beef gravy

idk I personally only eat meat on holiday dinners and when I go fishing, it just feels wrong to me otherwise maybe I'm a hippy

>Yes milk is bad but the white liquid tha never seen a cow and my company makes is good. Look at these studies my researchers made!

Calm down, Hans. I'm not talking about lactose intolerance or milk exclusively. Just read the OP.

Awesome image

I've already left humanity behind and my calves could still need some work anyway

One day u may

Its like this:

>is milk good for a young man's growth?
>yes

>is milk totally healthy?
>no

Same thing with gluten.

>Is it tasty in wheat products?
>yes

>Is it healthy?
>no

Just because your grandma uses clorox to wash your clothes, doesnt mean its smart. Hope you understand the analogy.

>There's no animal who drinks milk of other animals after reaching adult age! It makes no sense for humans to do that!

Yeah well I don't see any animals grinding grains and mixxing them with water then heating it until it's cooked

>is milk good for a young man's growth?
Not really. Much better stuff out there without the downsides.

Calves are largely genetic. Diet or training have little effect on them

The worlds oldest people Drink alcohol, eat meat, grains(gluten), and lots of dairy. I think it's mostly exercise that matter.

Please point out a historically easier source of protein.

I've been drinking milk all my life and I only have 15" calves.

What really is bad for you is salt.
The amount of sodium they put in that shit is unbelievable. This is what is causing so many hearth attacks

Total bullshit.

If there is one thing the world's oldest people have is that they NEVER drink/smoke and they rarely eat meat.

Apart from that, a healthy stress free life in a geographically advantageous area is key.

Not to mention genetics.

Meat/fish, eggs, beans, nuts/seeds.

True. Salt is good in moderation. Very necessary. But they load everything up with it and make it bad. Same with sugar. Tiny amounts from occasional fruit is fine, but it's overdone now.

Really makes you think

working as intended

everything you listed but eggs are harder to obtain than milk.

>What is calcium
>What are bones made of

Cancer feeds on excess sugar
Being overweight with diabetes causes cancer

Thanks for proving my point.

>meat/fish

Historically unavailable for anyone but the local count/warlord

>eggs

Look at eggs pre 20th century and then report back.

>beans

Vegetables arent easily available in winter lad, which is the fucking point in northern latitudes, where milk/cheese was key.

>nuts/seeds

Same thing, but this time even worse, because nuts grow on trees.

>hurr dur i've have iron in my body so i should eat iron bars
>hur dur i'm radioactive what about eating some cesium 137 and swim onto the heavy water pool.

>protein causes growth
Not neccesarily, human milk has the least amount of protein of all mammals

Sugar from fruit doesnt get processed the same way as table sugar

Realise that Carbs get broken down to sugar, only way to stop that fact is to go keto but then the cancer could even adapt

Eat a lot of fruits these contain polyphenols which stop cancer despite the sugar

Milk is, on average, bad for most people.
Indians, Chinese and the fast growing African states people have low tolerance for it.

Again journalists and activists commit the crime of only reading the title of a scientific study, and not the actual work, and not noticing that studies conducted among Nigerians for example don't apply to Europeans.

calves are the hardest muscle group to get good hypertrophy in.

i drink milk almost daily and eat bins greek yogurt for gains. i can almost guarante i lift more than OP.

It's full of estrogen as well from the pregnant female cow, way worse than the photo estrogen in soy... it's legit mammalian estrogen.

Oh, and of course it also works for moron readers who repost just reading the title.
What I mean is the following example of a news website:

Title:
>Milk may be bad for you!!!!
Actual text:
>... if you belong to these groups of people who are historically intolerant of it.
Then people read the title, retweet it, and soon everyone things the end is coming.
Its the sort of treatment that physics research, cancer research and very, VERY often foods research get.
If you have the patience to follow the chain of who quotes who, you come to the primary source, which is a pretty legit study coming to pretty expected conclusions, and not the SHOCKING REVELATIONS that everyone says.

I think such a mistake was what got americans to start washing each individual egg with chemicals before selling it.

Phytoestrogen*

There's nothing wrong with meat however you should avoid red meat (pork/beef).
There's nothing wrong with gluten unless you're intolerant.
Sodium is fine in moderation although it causes you to gain weight quickly due to absorption of water, you shouldn't really put salt on anything. Seasoning is fine, but you should never use it as it if is part of the meal.
Milk products are fine, although they do lead to increased risk of osteoporosis due to hormones and excess calcium. The idea that if you consume more calcium your bones get stronger is a meme, it's actually the opposite. Over-consuming calcium over daily norm actually makes your bones more brittle.

Everything is fine as long as it's in moderation. Getting rid of products from your diet is a meme. Although I found that ketogenic diet and eating only once after breakfast works best for me.

milk haters are just bitter manlets that didn't drink milk when they grew up

You are functionally retarded. My great grandfather lived to be 104. He smoked for 89 years. Eighty-nine fucking years. He drank in moderation. He never stopped chasing younger pussy. He had himself a sweet young little 70 year old he was hitting on the week he died. He used to say that none of the women in nursing home needed walkers before they met him. He called blacks niggers to their faces in casual conversation. He ate meat everyday. He wasn't vaccinated for anything ever.

He never stopped being active and challenging himself mentally. That's the key. Having a"stress free life" is not nearly as important as not allowing yourself to be a little bitch about stress.

WRONG

>people solely eat and drink X and Y
>their race did not die out and still exists today
who believes this shit?

Phytoestrogen isn't actually that bad for you. Its effect is marginal compared to the real thing or most xenoestrogens.

tl;dr = every single fucking thing in grocery store is bad mmk

different groups trying to make money. It has gotten worse since social medias rise.

I've been drinking milk nearly every single day my entire life and I'm yet to have a bone break, despite having accumulated some pretty bad falls and knocks. I'm also nearly 10cm taller than my dad who's already above average.

>who believes this shit?

Judging by this thread, more than enough. Really didn't expect that a lot of Sup Forumsacks are so gullible to this shit.

If you live in a mid-size town or a rural place, you should just try to consume the locally grown foods - doesn't matter if organic or not. The longer it takes for food to arrive to your local supermarket or restaurant, the more they stuff it with shit that will help the foodstuff to stay edible.

If you live in a big city, a good advice is to eat frozen vegetables, because they are picked at the best season, and freezing them helps them stay fresh.

Third advice is to visit your grandparents. In my opinion, the food from your rural-living grandparents is the best kind of food ever, because they have lived a long life without dying of anything from eating their meals, and their food is likely to contain less crap like additives and food colouring that could cause mental issues, cancer or diabetes.

Fourth and final advice is to drink water. Drink a shitload of water. It cleans toxins from your body. Especially in you indulge in degenerate behaviour like drugs, alcohol or tobacco, keep a fucking water bottle with you at all times.

Stick to my advice and you should be fine, Sup Forumsacks.

Have you ever tried to milk a wild animal? Not easy.

>Calcium
>From milk
Man, the Jews really got their hooks in you.

>Historically unavailable for anyone but the local count/warlord
Literally no.
>Look at eggs pre 20th century and then report back.
Were still plentiful. Or they ate the chicken.
>Vegetables arent easily available in winter lad, which is the fucking point in northern latitudes, where milk/cheese was key.
>What are storehouses?
And shit, it's not a great reason to consume something, just because in the past, people had to resort to it.

>Sugar from fruit doesnt get processed the same way as table sugar
Yes and no. But plenty of people are stupid enough to think fruit juice is healthy.

The trick to a long life is happiness, do whatever makes you happy 'cause it lowers your stress.
Wanna smoke? smoke
Eat a big fat steak? eat dat shit
Besides if your life is good then who gives a fuck if it's short?
Die before retirement with a smile on your face.

This.

An actual real answer. Follow the money.

I really like this one. I don't know if it's good advice, but it feels right.

>Indians, Chinese and the fast growing African states people have low tolerance for it.
why should I care what other people can digest? what I can digest is what matters for my nutrition and I'm lactose tolerant as fuck.

smoking has a high chance of making the end of your life very miserable.

This has a nugget of truth

The biggest problem that society refuses to acknowledge is that these people have a balanced diet and eat these foods with moderation. On top of the fact that, 40 years ago, we'll past these people's prime they did not have all the chemicals and additives in these foods that we do now.

Even smoking wouldn't cause cancer if they didn't use half of the chemicals they use to keep the hold time as long as possible. Tobacco that used outside of the mass produced stuff time to spoil is somewhere around a month max iirc, and even that is under a perfect environment, just a dried plant. While the process is not the same it, the idea is applied to food now for convenience of mass production. And is counter productive towards people's health in the long run.

So does life in general

Holy fuck, JUST HOW DEEP does the rabbi-hole go?

genetically-modified and hormone-enhanced meats are bad, also there was (is still) a debate about what actually makes you become fat where animal fats lost to (((sugar)))
don't know about gluten. maybe kikes are allergic or something
high sodium is bad for you, but it's been used to distract you from the worse shit in processed foods. natural salt is fine
from above, genetically-modified, hormone-enhanced cows produce modified, hormone-enhanced milks

males need to consume fats but look for reliable, (hopefully) organic sources of animal fats
avoid all excessive sugars (looking at you burgers) and limit your daily consumption to something like 4 teaspoons
avoid alcohol (moreso sugary alcohol) if you can or limit weekly consumption
stop purchasing and consuming any and all processed foods
again, (hopefully) organic milk or switch to some other milk (or even calcium supplements)

GMO foods are fine, hormones probably not so much. Highly refined foods are what makes you fat. Most fat cunts drink soft drink instead of water

"Milk is bad for people" doesn't mean "milk is bad for that one german autist posting on Sup Forums from school on his phone".
Most people are either indian or chinese, its how statistics work.

avoiding gluten, well more so wheat does have some benifits in all honesty

it helps you lose weight , well its not avoiding the gluten specificly but many wheat based foods have loads of extra sugar in them, which can fuck with your weight

avoiding pastas, breads, cookies, cakes

all foods with gluten , does greatly help weight loss

though as i said its not so much the "gluten" but how foods with gluten are processed

I'd rather avoid necrotic legs, lung, throat and mouth cancer.

>why should I care what other people can digest?

This is the issue I have with all this bullshit. I have always eaten pretty much everything and I have always been very healthy and have had no major medical issues ever, even though I drink and smoke I can still play sports and be active without any issues. Then all these bullshit faux scientist news roll in every year and I keep hearing abnout how everything I consume gives me cancer, sure my cigarette cancer is my problem but when I had to eat dinner at my ex girlfriends parents house and they didn't use any salt whatsoever or eat eggs, that's when shit got real. There are too many gullible people, educated, wealthy people fall for this shit every year.

>In recent years I've noticed a constant trend of disinformation regarding food.

Glad someone else has noticed. The tinfoil in me says it is all part of the agenda to promote insects as the main global source of protein. The 'milk is bad for your bones' one seems to be the work of a con artist calling herself Dr
Vivian Goldschmidt.

stop.

>i am young, thus science is a scam

Lad...

Eating other species is weird.

well millk is bad
ive read several studies, that you are more likely to die if you drink milk
the same goes with those vitamin pills you can buy
it was like 20 % if i remember

>to promote insects as the main global source of protein

This actually makes some sense. I've been hearing about plans to popularize insects as food for a couple of years now. I should do some more research.

Have you a quote? I've always taken this to be what they really mean when they talk of cutting back meat but I'd like to hear their justification.

same.

People started coming down on orange juice for some reason. Who's ever gotten fat from orange juice alone?

Americans = Drink Lots of Milk
Africans = Dont Drink Lots of Milk
Americans = Longer Lives
Africans = Much shorter lives

Drink Lots of Milk = Longer Lives

>avoiding gluten, well more so wheat does have some benifits in all honesty
Pretty much. Even non-Celiac/Gluton intolerant people have a hard time with their bowels breaking down wheat.

>Something isn't affecting me at the moment
>That means it's not a problem for anyone else

Plenty of people. Sugar, not fat, makes you fat.

Wouldn't mind it if it tastes decent, supposedly there's super markets where you can already buy insects for consumption here in denmark.

>American science program

I'm not the denying that consuming too much lf something is bad, literally too much of anything will kill you or make you sick. But don't you see that the "evil killer" they promote changes each year, each year there is something new that will "kill you" and you should stay away from something. The main villain changes but the agenda is always the same.

It's actually great for men and terrible for women. It provides us with plenty of proteins that lets us build muscles and keep active throughout the day. Women don't have the need for it the way we do, so its side effects are more apparent in them.

Other than that, people who don't drink milk because of "muh cows" is a nu-male pussy who deserves to get shot for being weak.

gluten is totally fine and has been for 5000 years. Gluten sensitivity is not caused by gluten, only aggravated by it. The thing the caused the massive rise in gluten sensitivity is definitely not the thing that has existed since wheat cultivation began

My favorite theory is that the BT toxin from GMO corn has created micro-fissures in the intestines into which large gluten molecules can wedge, and also killed off critical gut bacteria used in processing gluten. That would explain the recent meteoric rise in sensitivity to gluten

Results from epidemiological studies of milk consumption and mortality are inconsistent. We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies assessing the association of non-fermented and fermented milk consumption with mortality from all causes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. PubMed was searched until August 2015. A two-stage, random-effects, dose-response meta-analysis was used to combine study-specific results. Heterogeneity among studies was assessed with the I2 statistic. During follow-up periods ranging from 4.1 to 25 years, 70,743 deaths occurred among 367,505 participants. The range of non-fermented and fermented milk consumption and the shape of the associations between milk consumption and mortality differed considerably between studies. There was substantial heterogeneity among studies of non-fermented milk consumption in relation to mortality from all causes (12 studies; I2 = 94%), cardiovascular disease (five studies; I2 = 93%), and cancer (four studies; I2 = 75%) as well as among studies of fermented milk consumption and all-cause mortality (seven studies; I2 = 88%). Thus, estimating pooled hazard ratios was not appropriate. Heterogeneity among studies was observed in most subgroups defined by sex, country, and study quality. In conclusion, we observed no consistent association between milk consumption and all-cause or cause-specific mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586558/

don't parrot "studies" that make it in the "news". "journalists" don't know jack shit about science.

Your grandpa sounds awesome!

>Other than that, people who don't drink milk because of "muh cows" is a nu-male pussy who deserves to get shot for being weak.
Funny, i was thinking that it was weak to rely on something you've (((been told))) is what you want, rather than educating yourself and practicing self discipline.

I'm not an African, my aboriginal friend, so milk isn't too bad for me. It's very tasty too!

i will always drink milk! the jew fears the milk!

Look, best way to know what we are supposed to eat is to look what we used to eat before and how our body react to it:

- First dental caries found on human remains are roughly appearing when we started consuming a lot of cereals (agriculture)
- when looking at game bones we see that most of the time the inside has been eaten too. Moreover, we see much less animal bones in hoter regions. Not only we would eat less meat when possible, but we would eat it all and less cooked than now
- When you look at the proteins in milk, you'll see very long chains that our body is unable to break. In fewer words, we cannot digest milk. In China, there use to be a really big cultural difference between the south and the north. One group (can't remember which one for sure)would consume much less milk and would have smaller person but with less heart and bone problems. Finally, everyone is lactose intolerent but you only get used to it when you consume milk every day. Stop for a long time and you'll see. I actually did it because I wouldn't believe it (stopped cheese, milk, yoghurt...) and now I really have hard time diggesting it
- On top of all this, you can add environmental issues with mass producting, and of course food quality, antibiotic, chemical products...

I'm not even a vegan or whatever, I hate them, but if I could I would have my little garden with seasonal products and few protein sources like chicken eggs or whatever. Until then I try to eat less red meat, cook at low temperatures, and decrease my milk consumption.

except milk actually is bad for you especially for men

not only does it make it easy for you to get fat there's a lot of evidence that it contains high amounts of estrogen which keeps the cows producing milk all year long
some theorize that milk is why numales are so prevalent and why girls often get bigger boobs earlier

It's not some big conspiracy, it's just idiots who want to sell books, and don't give a flying fuck about reality.
Read any half-decent history on food and you'll notice that there are always these kind of health things.
They come and go.

Your best defence against them is to not give a flying fuck.

>I'm not an African
Your flag says otherwise, but whatever.
And it is bad for you. It's full of preservative shite unless you get raw milk (unlikely), and estrogen, which I assume your government already gives you enough of.
Taste is a weak excuse.

>Not only we would eat less meat when possible, but we would eat it all and less cooked than now
This. The only time you need to cook meat is when there's something wrong with it.

Meat and Dairy are bad, and are being shilled by the media as good because they make such a huge profit. Think about how much meat and dairy is consumed in the world. I say this unironically and as an Immunologist myself. I actually could not care less if anyone makes fun of me for this belief because I know for a fact this is bad, and at the end of the day I will be healthier than those people who constantly shill for meat and dairy just because it tastes good.

www.nutritionfacts.org is a good place to start your education in to the true nature of the role of diet in the promotion of health and prevention of disease

>for years, milk industry made you think milk is good
>now spits propaganda
>think that people thinking otherwise are brainwashed

When I say Sup Forums is full of retards, I'm actually way to soft with my words

Who cares...drink your 3 liters of mineral water a day and eat only the meat you buy from your local butcher.
don't even buy refined sugar.
and completely let go fast food.
if you are really broke eat rice with butter and salt.

There is estrogen in a lot of things - seeds, nuts, beans, milk substitutes like soy milk/almond milk. I don't see any public scare being raised over soy and beans.

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

Why the fuck is a human leg muscle called the same thing as a baby cow

Stupid fucking language

Different races have different tolerances for milk, therefore races can have differences. However, leftist dogma decrees that all races are equal. Therefore, the study is obviously flawed and milk is bad for everyone.

Because you're not paying attention. Only some seeds/nuts/beans are estrogen rich. And yes, you should probably avoid them too.
Certainly avoid milk substitutes. Unless you're a suckling infant, you really have no need for milk.