He's right, Sup Forums

He's right, Sup Forums.

Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjH6HPs7vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white working class vote 58% for obama
Christ these fucking liberals

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>(((Botstein)))
Literally a Jewish shill-bot.

(((Botstein)))

Always.

True enough, true enough.

whites voting for trump dont work

>GOY DETECTED
>DEPOSIT ADDITIONAL SHEKELS TO AVOID ANUDDA SHOAH

Yet another bitter redpill even /pol,/ can't swallow. It's true.

This whole election was a big fuck you to minorities and marginalized people.

Nothing turns my stomach more than knowing this President will have to turn over the keys to a loathsome, stupid, grossly unqualified pantshitter who will do his damnedest to erase our first black President from yhe pages of history.

Fuck you, white America. Fuck you.

It wasn't racism against Obongo, it was the fact that he's a shitty President and people didn't want more of the same with Hillary.

>leon (((botstein)))

this has to be a joke

Leon ((Botstein))

Why are the jews doping this?

Yeah sure,

We're all racists and the election was about racism.

Anything else you want us to admit?

I thought they lost because of Russian Hackers?

If it was racism against Obama, wouldn't it have manifested against him during his try at a second term?

You sure about that?

Haha nigger faggot. White america is america faggot. You wouldn't be a country without white people. It would just be another shithole, atleast you would have the mud cookie recipe engrained into your being. Youre ready to go back.

I'm tired of being a sobbingly person when slavery still exists today.

Racist russian hackers

>Elected twice
>Racism

I just can't deal with the lying and wilful ignorance any more. It's so fucking frustrating.

>Botstein

Shut the fuck up you gay little leaf.

Then why did the same racist whites elect Obama TWICE?

Maybe, just maybe - and I'm going out on a limb here - Shillary lost because she was an uncharismatic establishment candidate who reeked of corruption. For all Trump's drawbacks, he was up against a pretty shitty opponent.

No, I'm quite sure we voted against Hillary Clinton because we hated Hillary Clinton.

Barack Obama was not in this running.

fuck obama and fuck niggers

yea whats your point? black people dont shut up we will do this as many times as is needed. re-segregate schools, have white only cities and exterminate and thug who cant put on a belt

>It was the alt right, it was the memes, it was the fake news, it was russians hacking, it was racism, it was mysoginism, it was the ebil white man, it was islamophobia and homophobia... It never ever was dems, the leaked emails content that dems wrote or hilldogs fault NEVER!!!

... i wonder whats the next excuse they come up with lel

No, it was racism against Trump.
All the latinos and afro americans did not vote for him just because he is orange.

>That headline
>Libs keep digging themselves further in the hole & alienating more people from their shitty party

>stein
Why, why every time it is this?
Seriously, I don't subscribe to evil Jews are behind everything theory, but this is getting ridiculous.

The Jews are pitting the Russians against the Germans once again in their all out final battle don't you knoe

Hey, OP, I hope you choke on your food and die and your family has to bury you on Christmas day.

Your mom is a crack whore.

Admit it.

Germans are fodder and we will rip through them.
After that they won't rise again.
And then we'll deal with the Jews.

You're going to gave go deal with the Americans this time. The American German robots that is.

>Botstein

What kind of fucking name s that lol

We'll defeat you.
We will lose tens of millions of lives, our lands would be plundered and our cities - in ruins, but you will be defeated.

I'm finding that hard to believe but whatever floats your boat son.

>botstein

>Hey Jenny, we need a new headline, go pull something out of the baskets
>Ok John, I've got racism, Obama and election

pic unrelated

I'm not a Jewbot

kek

Russian nation is a nation cursed to permanently dwell in state-wide depression and agony.
We can't simply get good leaders and with their help rise to greatness.
Russia never clicks if we get just a good manager.
A good leader? Sure, the country will rise to immense heights, the people overworking them.
And then fall into disrepair, waiting for the next leader fuel it with blood and sweat,
And time and time again, whoever attacks us never leaves the battlefield without permanent damage.
Mongolia, Poland, Turkey, Japan, France, Germany...
I don't know why our ethnostate never properly dies and keeps on rising. It shouldn't, by all accounts. It should've collapsed and got dissolved centuries ago.
Yet we're still here, in the snowy tundras and swampy lakes, among endless forests and rusting metal constructions, in a state that is slowly awakening.

You're there because your people are a resilient people. Just as mine.

Jesus Christ, they really are doubling down on this bullshit, aren't they? Fucking hilarious... I hope they keep it up

Your people are weak and fleeing because of trump. Not to mention your country has more cucks pet state then we do as a whole population

Spartans were resilient, Mongols were resilient.
Where are they now?

I can't argue that my people are not cucks, but at least they are virtuous.

Either way it's over now.

>Nothing to do with failed economic, social, diplomatic policies

Muh racist

They still live. People still carry their blood.

Just stop bro
Not taking off
FAILED MEME

And their states either don't exist or is a powerless buffer squeezed between two powers.

obama is a piece of shit regardless of race. the fact he was black just makes it easier to call him names

his own brother malik obama, who is twice as black, was his worst critic

At the end of the day, states don't mean shit.

They really can't understand why people voted for Trump. It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with the fact that America is getting tired of modern liberalism and Hillary was gonna make it worse.

Most people are tired of identity politics, the ass-kissing of Islam, and social justice bullshit.

Nice fake news.

>botstein
jewish AI, I'm scared

Mongols will slowly disappear, a minority in China and Russia.
Russian Empire will thrive, having taken the best from all it have devoured.
Can mongols say their country will exist for centuries?

>Botstein
This isn't funny anymore.

Nothing would please me more than to get rid of the mongols desu.

Alas, no. The Day of the Rope is not here yet. But I am glad they keep making that argument. In the late Roman Empire everyone on the wrong side of the political establishment was called a barbarian, and this evetually led to barbarians taking over. Now racist, bigot etc are the terms to bully people with and to close them out of the polity.

Soon, my friends, soon. Do not interupt them when they are making a mistake. Also, listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjH6HPs7vg

> stein

when does it ever fucking end. Sup Forums is always right

I know him. His wife's apartment is above the Chanel store in downtown manhattan. Truly a man of the people.

Bard will go bankrupt when he dies. There funding is tied to his fund-raising activities because the students don't actually give anything back. Bard is a two-bit liberal arts school built around the personality of Leon Botstein.

His daughter works for him and his youngest son is a history PhD at Harvard who is being groomed to replace him.

t. Academic

It's a spambot

He also writes publications for the google chrome dev team :^)

We found a way to troll Aussies, automation

Racist, childless, Russian hackers masterbating to anime.

This is how you build up mana to cast meme magic.

thats subjective, honey buns

>We lost because russian hackers!
>We lost because of fake news!
>We lost because comey opened the investigation!
>We lost because america is racist!
>We lost because trump hypnotized everyone!
>We lost because muh white privilege!
So much whining.

That nigger needs to be hanged for treason

>the same people who voted for Obama decided to vote for a white person over another white person the next election because they are racist against Obama

Really makes you think.

I thought it was homophobia. You all know Michelle is a man, baby.

Kys plz

(((Botstein))) gtfo with that b8

Nope..a feckless idiot is a feckless idiot regardless of melanin content

Ikr my fellow dimsum

You must be talking about clinton. She used racism and fearmongering to rally white people against Obama in 2008. And then they voted for him.

the russians hacked obama to jam his dick in kids' bums

heeeyy buddy

Racism is prejudice + power. I don't have power over president Obama, and therefore I and every other white person in American can not be racist towards him.

>Botstein

you can't make this shit up

(((botstein)))

(((Botstein)))

kek

Don't bite the hand that feeds, nigger.

It's incredible how those non-working working-class Trump voters managed to average higher income than the Clinton voters. I want in on the neetbux now.

and yet the previous two weren't? Maybe it's not racism, maybe it just him.

>botstein
I saw this on Reddit earlier and the top comment was "Why is the media trying to divide us?"

On reddit was this comment ! people are waking up

pic related, Jew who wrote it

You do know that Obama wasn't running?

You do know the black population is about 13% of the country. Even if every black man, woman, and child voted, you won't take an election anywhere white people don't want it too go.

That being said, White Americans elected a black man, with HUSSAIN as his middle name. TWICE.

Keep screaming racism at white people and see where it gets you.

N-noooo we love King Ni- I mean Barack!

>Botstein

wew lad

why is Sup Forums always right?