Okay, let's talk about our Finland problem. Finland is too white, we aren't culturally diverse...

Okay, let's talk about our Finland problem. Finland is too white, we aren't culturally diverse. I feel like native Finns wouldn't be racist towards Iraqis like me if they wouldn't be so white. Why is one country allowed to be 98% European? That is too white. I just want to start a family here and pray for my Prophet Muhammad. There is nothing wrong with that. I am peaceful Muslim, just like 99% of us are. I am discriminated here and I don't feel safe at all.

Pray to Tengri for the ability to shit post and go raid and pillage Russia

>Benisland

You are safe there. Almost New Years Eve too, when Europeans select their mate for the Winter nights.

>Finland
>White

Haha i remember 10 years ago when the muslims said the same thing in the UK. Now their trying to enforce sharia law in the parts they inhabit.

Petition sweden to anex you?
Have have all the iraqis you could ever want.

Give us a couple hours.

Ignore OP
He is Fenno-Swede cuck that tries to hide Finnish heritage

Says the moor and african rape child.

I'm a Muslim studying in Sweden. Sweden is very progressive, so it is surprising that Finland is so racist when you'd think the Swedish culture wound rub off on them.

Keep engaging the local community, OP. You can engage them peacefully about politics, and try to change the landscape to be more tolerant of Muslim.

No, I am from Iraq. My home was destroyed by American imperialists.

Both of you should go back where you belong.

Finland is not white enough.

Just move to the Helsinki sandbox. Stay the fuck out of the real country.

You must demonstrate the contributions your culture could make. Blow up a church, or try the classic airliner-into-skyscraper.

Filthy Mohammedan. I hope someone glasses you in the face and blinds you.

AP on homo ja huono rölli. Paska lanka.

Can I move to findland¿ i dont like it here. My parents are norwegian im the whitest

Just move to Northwest Territories - it's closer and exactly like Finland in every way.

Should have gone to Sweden then.

You have plenty of estonian girls in strip clubs in Helsinki. Been there, done that.

Shit thread delete.

Finland is completely fine

>hey look, it's the 5th Finland thread f the day!

Why do you guys think these random shill-threads pop up? Go to Sweden, they are more tolerant than us with way better welfare anyway

Fuck off mudslime.
Finland is for Finns, not for shitskins.
You disgusting subhumans will never be our kin.

Holy shit fin-bros you are worse than the Swedes.

Nice pukko.

Kebab genocide when?

You take that back right now or I'm deleting all the flæskesteg meant for christmas.