Duterte says he personally killed people

The Absolute Madman!

>MANILA — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals when he was mayor of a southern city to set an example for police. After speaking about police killing suspects during the current crime war, Mr Duterte said he led similar efforts when he was mayor of Davao, the major southern city that he ruled for most of the previous 20 years.

>“In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can’t you,” Mr Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace. “And I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.” “If they say that I am afraid to stop (the campaign) because of the human rights and guys from including Obama: Sorry, I am not about to do that,” he said in English.

todayonline.com/world/asia/philippines-duterte-says-he-personally-killed-people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
youtube.com/watch?v=q2aG5BFCowg
atimes.com/article/messiah-friend-president-duterte-2/
google.co.nz/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjIo6zmvPPQAhVFf7wKHXP0BqoQwqsBCCYwAw&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=PhjnRaMj4B6HAEr0PJa5Ag
newsinfo.inquirer.net/783042/duterte-admits-receiving-gifts-from-quiboloy#ixzz4SoCGmEQv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill

Literally a psycho.

An absolute madman

an absolute Meme-man

This guy would probably kill you or your family without a moment's hesitation and sleep soundly afterwards. Think about that.

Finally a genuine leader of corse the western first world pacified pussyes will be in shock.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

>Finally a genuine leader of corse the western first world pacified pussyes will be in shock.
Yeah. Obviously he's a bad guy for being so open and direct. We rather have Obama talk about Love and Rule-of-Law while he illegally Drone Strikes thousands of innocents, young and old alike.

Legally, I bet. Note that he has to wait for a confrontation before he could kill, otherwise it'd be illegal.

Duterte himself had said he never killed helpless, handcuffed, kneeling criminals execution style.

That's what we need. I spole to a Filipino ship officer when I was on a ship, he said he lived in a southern city that currently was the most crime-free city in the Phillipines, but previously had been an extremely dangerous shithole, cleaned up due to their mayors efforts.

There is actually a quote by him how he would kill his own family if they were drug dealers. Look it up.

>he cant keep getting away with it

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

Duterte wishes everyone a merry christmas.

Possessed sumbitch

You're literally a cuckold who would starve to death if SHTF bcuz killing a bunny would be "psycho". You don't deserve to live.

jesus fuck, this guy
he should team up with indonesia and maybe singapore to completely remove druggoes

>Philippines is one of the few countries where bounty hunting is legal
I wish their currency wasn't trash so I could go there and shoot druggies for cash.

Why?

I'd love to be in a room alone with his commie ass. Especially high on meth. Show his gook-spic ass some of God's love.

They deserve it senpaj. I know. I have drug crazed hippies threatening my life with gun violence for voting Trunpe. There's no one more selfish there's nothing more authoritarian than fucking hippies. Gas them all please no meme.

I have respect for laws and due process.You morons never get it through your head that when you surrender your rights it will eventually bite you in the ass.

>high on meth

are u a nigger?

The funny thing is no one in this country is really surprised at this.

He's fucking based. I would like to go to the Philippines and meet him. If he had some kind of ride along program where tourist could help execute criminals, I would gladly pay.

lmfao

He isn't a leftist. All the leftists countries are raging hard at him, but not taking action because his country isn't European.

The only reason him and China are working together is because they are using eachother. China wants to expand her coastline and Philippines was a previous obstacle.

Tl;Dr the man is like Pinnochét and I fucking love every minuet of it

Damn. That's what I call results.

I love this man

Duterte has ordered the criminal justice system to not prosecute anyone caught killing junkies or dealers. Just show up and start killing mang

that man may be a psycho but his methods are extremely effective

Niggers don't use meth here.
Meth is a white man's drug here. And a great one at that.

Make no mistake, I don't hate Dutard for his killing of drug dealers. I personally hate street dealers. Internet/bitcoin is where the good shit's at now.

I hate Dutard because he's a fucking commie, and if you're a commie to any degree you DO NOT get to play moral police.
You're a fuck. A piece of garbage lower than even druggies and dealers.
NOTHING is worse than a communist. NOTHING.

Sheriff Arpaio is as anti-drug as Dutard but I don't wanna kill him cuz he's not a commie.
I'd beat the fear of satan into Dutard while spun the fuck out for maximum irony points.

Holy fuck this man is a badass.

Cunt used to patrol the streets looking for thugs in his own town.

And for 20 years the people of his city continued to rel-elect him. Now if the federal elections are completey legit, than is it not the moral obligation of western nations to acknowledge the democratic decision that the people of the Philippians have chosen?

Like, this is pure democracy.

Is this Democratic (neo) fascism?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2aG5BFCowg

>I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble
bad to the bone

atimes.com/article/messiah-friend-president-duterte-2/

This is a retardef reply because what big government is there but this guy and his actions. Just more globalism. The extremes are shit but im no centrist. Christian social democrat. You know. Authenticity
>fear of Satan
Dropped

amphetamine>methamphetamine
and really, you should be doing 4mec and 3meopcp every day like a man if you want to lecture people people about how great meth is.

YO DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE FUCKING WEBM OF THAT JUDGE DREDD MOTHERFUCKER WHO HOPS OFF HIS BIKE AND EXECUTES SOME DRUGGY?

HOLY SHIT IT WAS HIM

Every time I hear something about him it makes me like him more

Mad indeed

Meth is good but i quit it. It is "boner in a bottle" for me and i already obsess on all that shit and the things related to it

holy fuck can someone find this video its bound to be on live leak

Mama's not the law, Duerte is the law.

You mean you don't do that yourself?
Come on Iran. You missed out on the fun in your youth. Fights and badassery.
Fighting and fucking around with other gangs of idiots was good fun growing up in the sticks where I lived.

We didn't kill anyone but that's just because it would kill the fun.

>not doing 1g of a-pvp every day
FFS you's a light fug.

When you've been up for 5 days or more in a row, God and Satan become one.

Damnit I found it again but it was in Brazil.

That was allegedly from brazil
Also. Don't do it. It's not good. Manmade chemical drugs are shit but so is alcohol. Moderation. And no injectibles. There are cannabinoids in all breastmilk though. Whether mother is pothead or not

Jewish groups quickly condemned Duterte's Hitler comments.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Digital Terrorism and Hate project, called them "outrageous".

"Duterte owes the victims (of the Holocaust) an apology for his disgusting rhetoric," Cooper said.

The Anti-Defamation League, an international Jewish group based in the United States, said Duterte's comments were "shocking for their tone-deafness".

"The comparison of drug users and dealers to Holocaust victims is inappropriate and deeply offensive," said Todd Gutnick, the group's director of communications. "It is baffling why any leader would want to model himself after such a monster."

I used to be like that. Don't talk like that and try to stop the drug. These binges prevent you from eating and you don't want to become a creepypasta. Don't let it eat your brains like battery acid. You are squeezing out yourself like a sponge. I will pray for you

5D chess

gots the Jews to admit that drug users and dealers are worthless

Haavara

POST IT

One thing I will say, for a commie, he does have some brass.
Maybe I'd offer him a chance to give up being red first, as a token of respect for manliness.

Ive never combined the two concepts though

dont think so, our media and people are around as left as europe

All those movies are pointless

Jesus Christ did he actually say that? Based as fuck.

no fucking way

> I hate Dutard because he's a fucking commie

source? or any confirmations?

People call him him the Filipino Trump but he's more like a Filipino Andrew Jackson.

Drugbosses are the scum, not directly their dealers. Dealers have no choice or their family is at risk.

I don't. I get spun maybe once a month for a few days max.

I just like exaggerating the shit a bit for fun.

I'm well-aware how dangerous it can be to overuse stimulants my friend. I spend at least 60% of my waking hours free of psychoactives, and most of the other 40 is either ales or caffeine.

I save stims and psyches for special occasions.

google.co.nz/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjIo6zmvPPQAhVFf7wKHXP0BqoQwqsBCCYwAw&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=PhjnRaMj4B6HAEr0PJa5Ag

Sorry no embed I'm phoneposting.

Who cares everyone else on here has a deathwish! :^)
Even me kek!

Communism aint biblical but neither is capitalism nor naziism. Nazis started in fag bars. Nothing wrong with that because faggots are based but they created israel so that's where they fucked up

>“In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can’t you,” Mr Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace. “And I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.” “If they say that I am afraid to stop (the campaign) because of the human rights and guys from including Obama: Sorry, I am not about to do that,” he said in English.
Fuck Drumpf, this guy is my President.

According to many of your countrymen who post here. Also, he seems very friendly with the Chinks. A bad sign. I don't like that.

he's probably just killing off smuggling competition and using the military juntas to keep the money in his pockets. these third worlder types are always talking a big game and then they're corrupt as fuck.

What's he saying?

This dude is based beyond
Make him life a long life kek

Sounds hard. Geeze you're filtering so many substances. All the best

I still don't get why Sup Forums fellates this shitskin island monkey.

Duterte's no commie retard. He's a nationalist.

Isaiah 40:17

Brutal

I avoid downers, except for beers(and only beers, no other alcohol) completely.
Caffeine is my number one substance overall.

Everything else is very occasional. And I find opioid use to be pretty vile and pointless.
If Dutard is killing heroin dealers, that is a pretty good thing IMO. Fuck heroin.

and all the liberals in the west complain about human rights of criminal gangs

I disagree. Anyways im goin to bed. I aint perfect neither and i start work in like 5 minutes. No stims here only the internet. Ugh

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals!

I'm pretty damn racist, but bro he is the best example of how to act against crime. The law abiding people are now gonna feel safer, when more and more drug traffickers and killers are wiped out.

For trade agreements?
and that fucking west flip sea? we know we cant win that shit so why not talk about it?

I am literally shaking right now

He's such a meme. All these meme leaders are lining up. My guess is to teach us a lesson. To think nobody knows what the golden rule is anymore and proclaim catholicism or Christianity at the same times

>he does drugs
>claims to be a right-winger
Kill yourself, inbred white trash. If you want to be a narco, just do krokodil. It'll end your obsession sooner and help make the world a better place.

this made me burst out laughing. thanks.

>hurrr he killed ppl he so based

We're going to have a world war because you millenials think like this

Do you think Winston Churchill ever wanted to kill anybody? No because the man was a fucking statesman

>3 Million

That's... a pretty cool video actually.

Still, some drugs are awesome Dutard. Some are awful, yes. But some are good.
Legalize some coke and meth and watch the Flip islands become the new Eastern Reich.

if you smoke meth youve lost your privilege of being white.

Youre just another parasite, and a pathetic edgy satanist one at that lmao.

>If you want to be a narco, just do krokodil.
But I just said I hate narcotics.
Stimulants and psychedelics are my game you dumb slav.

lel please show the stats for murder
all other crimes became low but murder is still high
:')

wtf I love flips now

There are two types of men in the world.
Winners, and men who don't get spun.

Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte on Monday admitted his friend Pastor Apollo Quiboloy had given him gifts, including properties and cars.

During Quiboloy’s late-night show, Duterte said he had three properties at Woodridge Park, Ma-a, in Davao City given to him by Quiboloy.

Read more: newsinfo.inquirer.net/783042/duterte-admits-receiving-gifts-from-quiboloy#ixzz4SoCGmEQv
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Apollo C. Quiboloy • The Appointed Son of God
www.apolloquiboloy.com/
Apollo C. Quiboloy is the founder and leader of The Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KJC), the name above every name based in Davao City, Philippines.

best president is friends with the appointed son of God.

we live in crazy times.

I love this guy.

Imagine this guy's policies being instituted in the US. You'd have mountains of dead niggers and spics. After a few years, crime would be virtually gone and the few remaining minorities would all be docile, submissive creatures.

Does your country generally like the President?

seems like Mexico could use a leader like him.

Is he a medieval king or something, doing executions on his own?

Fucking awesome.

Cause there's a shit ton of flips on here obviously. No I'm not saying flip flags, im talking flip diaspora under other flags.

Truly a world to dream about