Sup Forums BTFO/

Why are people on Sup Forums so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vTs9K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>echo chamber of retards

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

>93 IQ
Not gonna lie, former alt-righter and /polack/ here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right and Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys and the russians rig the election!

93 iq? lol doesn't really surprise me considering the fact that people can't even comprehend that black men are supierior compared to angry white micropenis manlet drumpfshits

where the fuck are my replies

> Please remember it is poor form to argue against scientific fact.

Whew, these IQ numbers are pretty exact. What was the "Research" that was carried out? Identified users asked to take an IQ test? Anyone here who participated?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

These numbers are just based off words used in posts, they don't actually mean much, Sup Forums ranks so low because most posts consist of very few words, most of them hateful, racist, sexist, or otherwise 'negative'.

Maybe if Sup Forums stopped acting like a bunch of children they'd be taken more seriously. But you know what they say, any community that is convincingly satire will eventually be overtaken by the very people it was originally making fun of, which is exactly what happened to Sup Forums

>/fit/ at 131
>/fa/ at 123
>Sup Forums at 114
These three are enough to prove this graph is total bullshit

>double blind cross referenced test
This image is a troll. Double blind meaning neither the people conducting the test nor the test takers are aware of the test, in order to remove bias. You can't carry out such intrinsic research on an anonymous image board. The best you can do is make a strawpoll for each board and have people vote for their I.Q.s and hope they're honest.

[citation needed]
The only stupid one here is you, OP.

Sup Forums is satire is satire
Sup Forums sharing anti-jew memes since 2011 in order to "redpill" people is not satire.
Also, you claiming the test doesn't mean much and then accusing Sup Forums of falling victim of poe's law based on test results proves you're a shill or a retard.

I've been here longer than you.

>"you're a newfag"
>"no, YOU'RE a newfag"

>methods not cited
>no error estimation
>no confidence interval

Here's your (You).
Enjoy

/lit/ is a fucking nest full of pseudo-intelectuals with a severe problem with narcissism
Even the book they made was the biggest pile of shit i ever saw
imgur.com/a/vTs9K
Enjoy 147 of I.Q.

their not and the pic is bullshit:

dumb people talk about people
average people talk about things
smart people talk about ideas

^ obviously not only ... but politics is all 3 and a clusterfuck - dumb people likely don't come here not even for lulz the few that still do won't achieve a damn thing ... not to mention there's a language barrier

in a nutshell this web-place is above average

b / h / e / s / x / v / vg < those are shitholes for everyone

I've been to /sci/ and /lit/ and they are no fun at all, they are extremely smug, and not the funny smug, but the lame ass smug. I enjoy Sup Forums much more.

(You)

goddamn that book is GAY

btw. how come you aren't busy gobbling sub saharan and nigger cocks?

Considering they arw pretty smug and critical, this book reeks of pure autism.

This, basically.

Is that some absurdist novel?

>former pollack here. I used to be a racist, but when my wife started dating achmed i had to change my bigoted thinking.
t. Sven

I bet this graph was made by Drumpfkins there's no way their average IQ is that high