Why are Americans so dumb?

Why are Americans so dumb?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Better to be dumb than have a currency that's in virtual free fall you fucking buttertoothed brit

jews

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

This.

/thread

Because our education system is infested with Liberals who do everything in their power to destroy opinions that don't match their own.

>yfw Donald Trump threatens to cut federal funding to schools that don't hire evenly on political lines a la Obongos title IX shit that got us here

you would be dumb too if you were 13% nigger

that happened because they listened to pol.

now that u have trump ur currency will fall too

Why don't British have dental care?

>this is what conservashits actually believe

>Assuming I'm a conservative because I'm not a liberal
Guess again, jackie

I'm talking about the intellectual content of the people, not the fucking currency of the country you moron.

Cheers for proving my point though.

this is what happens when chad & nigger culture takes over an already-horrible education system

the average american is quite proud of their stupidity

explain this shit to me

Switch Americans to Republicans

This is how the world ends,
Not with a smurf but with an electrocardiogram.

2 doors to the same building man. Idiocy runs through them both

it's been almost 50 years, where the fuck is your moon landing? where are your rovers on mars?

why is it by world war 2, after 40 years of tank development, you retards never considered the idea of tanks fighting other tanks.

The people who control you are smart but your people are dumb

Reddit-tier shit

well sir it would appear that there is a small difference in gdp and the size of a federal budget

Jew-run public education.

>a fancy piece of paper means you're not a moron

Think again.

Because of our British ancestry

They tend to be more well kept and outgoing, seem some what more intelligent rhat smelly ugly brits.

How has such a cucked state had Republican governors and senators in the past decade?

thanks for the kind words greatest ally.

You do know America produces our beans?try not to damage our very special friendship.

It's not in freefall though user, and it's worth more than your useless paper could ever wish to be worth.

>Americans
>Not KANGZ of projection
>even down to their insults