Civil war among the Pences

What is going on? I thought the Pences we all a cohesive organisation

Is this one of the Pences false-flagging or are they not as unified in their plan as we thought

Fuckin' wranglers, maaaaate.

After centuries of dueling to survive against others like him, an immortal Republican Vice President elect faces his final opponent: a bloodthirsty faggot who has chased him across time to 2016 New York City, where he fights for the Prize: the spiritual ability to know everything and eliminate all gays.

There can be only one

Mike hot pants pence. New meme. Image saved

Clamps has his own clamps. He's a faggot

So it's finally come to this... the Great Clone War is here.

>these are where the rouge pence clones have gone to

>Load the capacitors

>rouge

That's actually really funny. When did lefties get a sense of humour?

Either this is Mike's evil clone or it is a Pence-spy infiltrating the lgbt circles.

The winning Pence will achieve direct connection, nay, INTEGRATION, with the logos itself. Fused with God in such a way, pence will be able to drive the faggots mad with just a thought

Shitty (Yous)
Dont ever reply to me again

Aren't the Pences just homogenized humans from the far future?

That's right, I've forgotten this. Then it could just be a traitor "Pence". Or, as I said, a spy in homocircles.

They probably are doing it out of spite. They'll never get a humor for as long as I live

>"I'm sorry mr pence. But all attempts to clone you result in perfect visual imitations but they all have glaring personality differences"
>"what's wrong with this one?"
>"he's gay"
>"oh goddamit smith"

liquid pence

In a nearly infinite multiverse there was bound to be a gay time travelling Pence

Electric chairs are expensive m8.

pence-kun would never say g-ddamit