Pizzagate

In 2012 Snowden published docs stating CIA created ISIS.
>He was ignored.

In 2016 Assange said "i have evidence to put Hillary in prison" and his internet was cut.
>after wikileaks was raided and assange was feared missing/dead wikileaks leaked this information:
"Cia created ISIS and this was the leak all along. No other leaks. Yup.".
>This is obviously bullshit.

The real leak that assange planned, was pictures of Hillary in the act with underage girls which would have put her straight in prison.
>He was silenced and wikileaks was forced to leak the "CIA create ISIS" bullshit as damage control.

Fact is - everyone knew CIA created ISIS for over 10 years.
This leak is a coverup and load of shit.
Snowden AND Wikileaks have the info verified straight from the Pentagon. It's not even up for debate. It's fact.

>Official STOLEN documents from Snowden in 2012 state CIA created ISIS. Nobody else.
>Official (cia controlled) Wikileaks states the same thing in 2016.
It is a fact that CIA created ISIS and nobody else.
>This was not the actual leak we were waiting for however.

The Real leak is pictures of people in the act with kids; Namely Hillary and her posse.
>This is not fake news. Do not be a pawn.
>#pizzagate

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SIde note: MK ULTRA.

Tavistock created your "education" and "entertainment" systems with the sole purpose of keeping your brainwaves in a suboptimal frequency range, to maintain our status as complacent workhorses.

NASA, the space game, academia, science, all a big sham. These satanists are eugenicists who think they're doing the right thing by killing off over 90% and leaving only the elites, and "us" (those under MKUltra control), thereby creating a "devil's playground".

The Mandela effect is their attempt at rewriting our memories so that we believe google over even our own collective consciousness, their goal is to control the reading/writing of our thoughts.

Sorry if this seems outlandish or unrelated to pizzagate, it's all connected, their evil knows no bounds, it's a hard concept to grasp.

>FBIanon's Q&A - the original leaker.
>Some dude is mad and questioned why FBI is doing nothing about the pedophile ring.

Q2: Fuck you for not doing your duty to the people, you jaded amoral fucks. You've blown what little trust I had left that there were still decent patriots left in the government.
You fuckers are gonna let the biggest, most corrupt cunt take the highest office in the land. You think that won't bring this country down? Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

>The reply:
A: I will put it to you this way: You have three choices:

A) Turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs, and we go to war. The civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our governent, and a civil war begins.
B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of the public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.
C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

>If the world realizes there IS a pedophile ring, this leads to WW3.

>If 1 person goes down, EVERYONE goes down.

Is it better to cover it up and claim it is fake news?

>Sup Forums censoring #pizzagate
>#
why? and why were you able to post it then? wtf is this bullshit? Threads stopped popping because people were sick of seeing them flooding without bringing anything new to the table.

Stupid cunt.
THEY ARE CENSORING LINKS.

This thread will be down shortly most likely.

>stupid cunt
sorry I'm not intelligent enough to probe your mind so I'd understand what you wanted to post rather than what you posted.
sorry you're not intelligent enough to see that if Sup Forums was censoring pizzagate related content you wouldn't be able to post about it at all without replacing pizzagate with codewords..

When you read some strong claim.
>Strong chance it's a troll.
>High chance of it being some LARP faggot.
>Probably a shill/slide/diversion/disinfo tactic.
>Fair chance its a mentally ill person.
>Very low chance it's a half truth.
>Pretty much next to impossible chance it's the fucking whole truth

Fact is, all leaks are verified by the link in OP.

This is NOT fake news.

Try post a link to voat or any pizzagate site here.

It will not work.

oh shit cunt

>stupid cunt

Fucking French people.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
>FBIanon full Q and A

buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques

www.voat.co

(now add the pizzagate)

.co/v/pizzagate

See this image.

alright, I believe you

Like i said. Sup Forums is part of the machine, and is censoring pizzagate.
>Very high possibility that Sup Forums is run by CIA as a psyop.

It's not like allowing libelous, baseless rumors to be spread on the board could have any bad repercussions for Sup Forums. And it's not like the doxxing behavior going on in the threads is against the rules or anything is it?