Sasha Obama

>do homework on time every night
>never touch drugs or alcohol
>hold down a steady honest job in free time

>know your sister is getting blazed out of her gourd and stripping in front of strangers

Does Sup Forums feel bad for Sasha?

Do the right thing Sasha!

She's cute.

Neither one is feminine at all

MALIA'S THE FUCK-UP, SENPAI.

>Neither one is feminine at all

have you seen their mother?

Got any more hot pics of Malia?

>reading comprehension

that was made clear in the op, as written by the perspective of the title character

Malia is a fucking bitch slut who tainted Obama's image

>dad is first black president
>extreme pressure to show he can raise his children well and not live up to the stereotypes
>daughter grows up and twerks and smokes joints publicly and ruins everything
Why are women like this Sup Forums? Do they not have any dignity or honor

maybe someone will post the webm or the airplane pic

Malia is such a nigger.

Why have I never seen this flag before. Do you ice niggers not have internet or something?

HOLY SHIT RARE FLAG

Women have never had honor, honor is for men.

Shouldnt the secret service be around? Seltener Neger

What airplane pic??

>Shouldnt the secret service be around?

How can she have a normal job?

She would have to have a Secret Service guy on watch at all times. It would make more sense to just give her the cash that they have to fork out for the extra SS guy.

>have you seen their mother?
No, have you?

So there are agents around a twerking and pot smoking underage?

The degenerate is the youngest one ?

No

Who do you think takes the pictures?

it's more about teaching her values

right now I'm in an internship where I make about 1,200 a month
my rent is 2,700 a month, and then on top of living expenses and just partying my total cost a month is about 3,200-3,500 a month
my dad pays the 3,500 AND let's me keep the 1,200 because it's not about the money, it's about the experience and the values I am learning and for him that's worth the $3,500 a month

>learning to be a spoilt piece of shit

Good values there m8

lmao having international experience on my resume at a fortune 500 company puts me at the top 1% for any job application I want, my parents had 20 years of teaching me values, you act like a short period of doing this is going to somehow reverse all their previous teaching

also for Sasha (the OP topic) she isn't getting spoiled at all?

You are just learning to be a douche who values nothing

That's a dude.

He means your father paying for your $2,700/month mansion and for you to "party."

Dunno where you from but in germany its pretty standard to do an intership at dax30 and it still sucks ass to get a good Job

There are several Greenlanders hereabouts. At least one appears to be genuine.

lol $2,700/month can't get you a mansion in singapore...

Sounds like a shit place. Honorary gook got conned.

I'm from the US, most college kids don't even do internships and if they do it's with a small firm not with a F500 (it's actually a Global 500) and even then of those people that do, almost none do it abroad

my dad didn't send me on this trip to make me a saint, by values and experiences (for me) I was talking about work and learning about work culture and international culture
In terms of the Obamas, they also want to teach Sasha values and experience but not necessarily about work, theirs is more geared toward life

if my parents wanted to teach me those values they would have got me a fast food job... I have already gone through this though because my parents didn't wait till 20 years to start teaching me about life

I'd hit it desu

Sasha has the mentality of someone who wants to make America great again.

I hope she lives a long and troublefree life.

Shes gonna be hot the second you're allowed to say it, if you know what I mean..

A niger name Sasha ??

Kak Sasha is aleksander in Russian

Ubame Giva his kid a Russian boy not girl name ??

Caшa ????? Кaк ?? Кaкo jak?? Ke? جحكً

Secret Service have seen a lot worse than some tweaking and pot smoking. Who the fuck do you think keeps all the shady shit politicians do under wraps?

>its about the experience and the values I am learning

This is the dumbest, most naive statement I've read on this site. I didn't intern at a separate Fortune 50 every summer of college for muh experience. I did it for the connections. If you're not a retard, you'll pick up quick whatever skills you need. Interning is about connections and growing your network, which requires proving to these people you aren't a mongoloid.

Sasha is russian girl name too.

>Interning is about connections and growing your network

I was a dumb kid and didn't realize this when I had an awesome internship. Now I'm a 34 year old NEET.

Though I saw the lives of the moderately well-paid wagecucks there and they were all blue-pilled people just happy to have a steady paycheck and eat at Outback once a week.

You seem like a bit of a douche bag.
I bet you talk really loud in public places

How the fuck is your rent 2700 a month? I payed 400 in Berlin

That's like bragging about losing your virginity to a prostitute, using money your dad gave you.

while I agree about connections, I am interning in a place I will legit never come back to and the people I am interning with don't matter for connections, while the people that do are connections I already had
I took this internship abroad as a 100% resume booster, that's it.. I have another internship in the states with the same company that I am going to use for networking because the HQ is like 15min from where I live

TL;DR networking low level employees in a country that is a 25hr flight from my home makes 0 sense and I already knew the higher level people here

idk man, it's not like I'm living in some crazy mansion either, I have a 1 bedroom condo on the first floor of a low rise. But at the same time, cars cost 80k to register here and everything on average is just much more expensive

eh not really, it would be like the kids in highschool who all went to Cancun together for spring break senior year while your friends just drove down to the local beach and got a hotel there

You know who else is loud in public, right?

Personally, I wouldn't be interning somewhere that has zero networking potential, especially when it sounds like you've got a dec resume. But to each their own, enjoy Singapore.

Fuck. Made me spit my tea.

can good girl Sasha be a new meme?

Nature beats nurture every time.

You can take the bunny out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the jungle bunny.

rly makes u tink

pic related

how does she have 5 o'clock shadow

good for her if that's true I guess

Yeah I mean Obama is pretty feminine. With all that mom-jean-wearing I thought they would inherit it from her side of the family.

>Ass like that
Not feminine at all they said