Maybe CNN should hire this little girl as a war correspondent...

Maybe CNN should hire this little girl as a war correspondent. Pretty hardcore to keep tweeting even if you're about being killed and your father already got injured.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v4ZLwevXAI
hitomi.la/galleries/390412.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people actually believe this shit

I think it wouldn't win them any cute points, that girl might be a little bit too big and hairy for them

omg how can you not have any emotions i mean like uhh seriouslyy???

evil assad is literallly hitler omg that poor girl i wanna creampie her

for you

SHE'S CRYING.

QUICK, INVITE 50 MILLION ISIS FIGHTERS

somewhat uncommon

also yes, liberals love faking sob stories to push their agenda and people eat it up.

What....are you?

The girl was happier while living under ISIS occupation. Now with Aassad things will get ugly. She will be forced to go to school and wear pants. Horrific.

THIS FLAG

Calm down podesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=1v4ZLwevXAI

BANA!?

TELL ME ABOUT BANA. WHY DOES SHE TWEET IN A WARZONE?!?

maybe i should hire her as a onahole.

Calm down lads, it's just one of the channel islands.

Why are whites so susceptible to propaganda? I dont see any other race as naive as us.

Why so cheap?
Isis needs to be more Jewy

Why there not even white thats disgusting

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SALAFI!

Someone from Sup Forums should do the same, pretend to be a syrian girl or boy, wait till you get the twitter judenstern and a decent amount of followers and once you reach the top spread nazi propaganda on that twitter account.

Perhaps he's wondering why you'd tweet Obama before getting hit by a rocket

Why should I feel sorry for sockpuppets, written by a 34 year old wahhabist?

Why are 1-9 year more valuable to ISIS? It's not like they clean the house or do any other shit. Everybody I know who has kids around that age barley sleeps a night because it's a hassle.

Even if you're a cruel motherfucker without any sense of empathy it's probably still a pain in the ass.

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK!
WHO ARE YOU?

she has a blue checkmark

how do u fake that?

Why don't you do it you lazy fa-

>Germany

Ah, you'll get arrested. I do think it's a fucking hilarious idea though.

That's why I said you wait until you get their judenstern, they'll probably give you one when you get enough attention.

My dad is injured now. I am literally shaking.

Because Muslims love diddling kids, even their prophet did it.

Make a twitter account and start talking about the geo strategical implications of Russia backing Assad and how you fear for your future unless Germany offers you a job perspective.

t. 8 year old syrian girl

How the fuck does she connect to the internet?? Something is not right here.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our propaganda.
No one cared who I was until I put on the hijab.

>wahabbist

Son, this is being written by some activist in a nice comfortable first world apartment.

>7 years old syrian
>using tweeter
>perfect english
>verified account

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT
WHATS THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

Bana?

You know, her mother taught her english in secret and the girl likes nothing more than going to school. She also dreams about being a teacher, or the first syrian astronaut.

FAKE and GAY.

WTF i love CIA now

Syria cannot into space, even though they have plenty of rockets

Someone should tell her she's dead, since East Aleppo has been cleared.

She might get off her fucking phone then.

Then again, since she and her mother are actually some faggot "activist" Al Qaeda sympathizer nowhere near Aleppo, it's doubtful she'll stop.

>My dad is injured now. I am crying - Banana

I have no sympathy for people crying over literal Al Qaeda members.

Don't forget
>Middle of a warzone
>Perfect working internet.

>Bana, I've been shot! Stop the bleeding!
>Wait, I gotta update my followers on Twitter about this.
>...
>Okay, I'm done, where's the wound
>*blarg*
>Daddy? ;_;

Women in general.

>I am little girl
>so sad
>please send tax dollars and weapon to al-jihad freedom fighter group
>always welcome able-bodied men of fighting age into your country if they say they are refugee

I swear, liberals are the new Neo-Cons.

Never forget the 6 million male teachers, doctors and engineers entering our country peacefully like little brown angels. How adorable they are!

>In secret

...Why in secret?

Everyone speaks fucking English in Syria, except the most ass backwards terrorist Sunni fucks.

A 7 year old in a foreign country can use twitter and speak perfect english.
Things that never happened.jpg

>U.N. and U.S. say it is hell on earth, the likes of which they have not seen since Rwanda

>Got time for skype and periscope updates

Weird. It's almost like she's not even in Aleppo and never provides any evidence.

Alright that's it. Let them all into Europe please, with full benefits of course.

This isn't the same guy who got that saudi arabian guy killed for posting on Sup Forums you know the autist? Mark I think his name was

Mother was interviewed somewhere or other a few months back
> child does not speak English
> mother tweets on her behalf
> please send moneys
> father is freedom fighter who loves his country dearly

Journalist dug a little, father is a high ranking commander in al quaeda.

Would love to post the source but Sox guys, am on phone, its way past my bedtime. Just wanted to learn up those of you who didn't know the reality behind this bullshit. Not the first time extremist muzzies have dupe idiotic libtards of the west.

Lol. You actually made me snort.

Now that you put it that way, it's starting to look real.

>lolis cost extra
Fucking mudslimes.

>my friends ded

>no sleep just bombs

>I want to live, but no medi sins

>my stuffed bear is broke

>Please enact a no fly zone over East Aleppo so Russian forward observers cannot call in air strikes on Al Nusra Front troop movements as we attempt to seize Shiite controlled loyalist neighborhoods and engage in ethnic cleansing operations

>k thnx by love Bana

> :(

top kek

>I magically tweet only when Assad occupies Aleppo, but not when ISIS doestrogen.
>Paradise under ISIS

Also I could buy half a harem with my months salary.

its fake and was done a few years ago. the media is pathetic

its your account why say your name when its in your account name. at best it was just some issi / cia faggot usuing some one elses smart phone to post propaganda

at worst it was 100% made up which it was last time. the girl wasnt even in the affected area AND the account was fake

>Aleppo is a humanitarian disaster!

>All the women and children are dying!

You know, it's funny - You'd think the women and children like Bana should probably have been the ones heading to Europe, yeah?

it's because we were primed for it about 8 years ago, and over the last 8 years

>According to his facebook, you father is a terrorist who works for Al Qaeda

>No, so bad, much sad, my father is Shariah Council Judge For East Aleppo

>He only help people

>and choose which roof to toss fags off - Is very hard job now because Russian bombs break all the good fag throwing roofs :(

Can anyone explain why the oil rich arabs do nothing for these people?

Um, fuck you okay, she posted EVIDENCE of Russians bombing her neighborhood.

Sure...The neighborhood wasn't in Aleppo, but, you know, even Children Caught In War Zones deserve 4 weeks leave a year (that's just how shit your American capitalist system is)

Because nobody cares about who you are until you use your name. #standwithbana

Killing kuffar with no survivors

>Do nothing for these people

They do plenty.

The girl probably has a wall with articles and other stuff pinned to it, connected by red string.

that's your answer for everything, sweden.
let's try it the burger way for once: regime change!

*this offer expires in 5 weeks.

Because they are the ones funding terrorists

My name is user, I'm 25 years old. I am talking to Sup Forums live from central #NewJersey. This is my last fuck to either give or keep. - user

Why are they not taking the people in?

you know, actually helping them...

That was the guy from Jersey

underrated

wtf why is she verified. fucking twitter

>yfw there's someone in San Francisco who gets paid to write this bullshit

It goes way farther back. Rome made up a phony occupation of their territory, by Carthage, as an excuse to besiege and eventually destroy the city.

Now, they've discovered the left, too, is as exploitable as the nationalistic right. You just shift the propaganda from self-interest and national security, to humanitarianism and human rights. They'll go foaming at the mouth for war, over something they saw on Facebook. That "omg, I hate whatever this .jpg told me to, now" mentality isn't just a meme.

You know Sup Forums I'm fucking disappointed in you all.

VERY FUCKING DISAPPOINTED.

One of you twitter 400lbs hackers could be fucking with the MSM here and have created an account from Syria and we could all be keking right now.

Now one of you fucks get to work doing it.

there's blood on the wall now that her father has been injured.

I call bullshit disinfo.

How does a 8 year old in a third world warzone verify her twitter anyhow?

OH NO SAVE THE CHILDREN
YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER ARE YOU?

Suicide vest selfie?

There are no walls. The Russians took them.

They also took her string to hang children with.

Pls send No Fly Zone and AK's.

What's the media's excuse going to be now that Aleppo has been reclaimed by Assad and we're about to find out that the numbers of people that were supposedly trapped in Aleppo were overstated by an insane order of magnitude?

Shit like this is still sad, even if they use it as propaganda. It's despicable to exploit a kids actual death like that, especially if you don't mention that it's father had a job in turkey and wanted to get to europe in order to get new teeth.

lul

I heard on the news tonight that there could 1000s!!!!! trapped in like one block user!! :^)

They didn't shill we should take them in but I bet that is the next step in their master plan.

I love you Sup Forums

Yes I am, I don't think little girls should be spending their last moments alive twieeting for the eyes of the MSM They should be trying to live.

It's like this girl here who was "raped" then "bullied", then "commited suicide". Her mother knew what was the right thing to do and went to social media within hours of her daughter's suicide. As a result we almost had heavy censorship laws enforced on us.

Will these journalists be censured or face any consequences for spreading these lies?

Assad's death squads just executed my neighbor. -Orange

Our foreign affairs minister Julie Bishop was talking about gas attacks and barrel bombs and the need for consequences for them tonight.

But to answer your question, no I doubt it.

They are just cranking up the heat on Trump to go and do another Iraq. That way when the American's start dying it'll be Geroge Bush and the 2000's all over again, yay!

AAAYYYYYY
hitomi.la/galleries/390412.html

do it. i bet they even offer free shipping to germany.

The current wildly inflated estimate is 40% of the wildly inflated estimate from days ago.

Oops!

Seems legit

WAit, I don't even know who's Hitler anymore, is it Trump? Is it Putin? Is it Assad?

GODAMMIT PEOPLE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HITLER AT A TIME, OR A GENERATION

Do they do delivery