Why wasn't I born in the Wild West days...

Why wasn't I born in the Wild West days. I just want to ride around on a horse shooting anyone that crosses me and fucking whores.

Try Romania, mate.

God I love Australians

they have Horses in Romania?

It wasn't like that.

>be you, unemployed farmer's son in missouri
>hear about some gold in them thar hills of california
>scrounge up all your belongings (a set of clothes, maybe a pistol and some bullets if you're lucky) and set off on wagon
>arrive in nevada with cholera, shitting yourself constantly
>see small town called Goldfield
>sounds pleasant enough
>theres like 5 houses, a church and a saloon
>go in saloon for a drink
>barman offers one of two overweight chlamydia-ridden prostitutes for the night
>a hole is a hole
>wake up from a shits-splattered night of missionary with the lights off
>get shot in the back by Rowdy Randy the outlaw because you fucked his favorite gal
>get buried behind a latrine
>200 years later some cucks with night vision cameras yell in the dark to see if they can summon your spirit

yeah, stolen from magyars

This is how the world ends,
Not with a smurf but with an electrocardiogram.

isnt australia like jurassic park with all the animals that want to kill you?

mate i've watched enough tv shows and movies to know your full of shit

How do you expect to make a living riding around alone on a horse shooting people? You'd have the life expectancy of 2 days before some Indians stalked you, robbed you, scalped you, killed you, and sold your horse to some Mexican banditos. You'd have to join a gang to have any expectation of survival, and even then, eventually they'd snitch on you and you'd end up getting publicly hanged in some settlement.

Which is why most people in the old west were not outlaws and actually held jobs.

I would rob cunts with my band of outlaws. Steal food from farmers and rape their daughters.

Yeah, and then a telegram would be sent back east, you'd be put on the U.S. Marshals wanted list, and they'd hunt you down and hang you. That's assuming a group of concerned citizens didn't posse up and hunt you down first.

The better old west fantasy is to make some solid east coast mining supplies connection, moving to a mining town and opening up a hardware store to sell mining equipment to prospectors. That's how you did well in the old west.

If you drank any decent of liquor, you would eventually go blind and insane from metal poisoning.

I would just go hide in my little hide out and then kill the Marshal. I'm not stupid mate, I can organise a group of bad ass killers

same

can we trade in Canada and murica for another australia

>tfw i read it in heavy murkan accent

I would just draw a moustache on the wanted posters so no one would recognise me.

And change my name

Go to bed you underaged tard twat. Don't forget your Vegemite enema.

and and then you could GROW THE MOUSTACHE YOURSELF
double deception!
brilliant

Or you'd die from contemporarily easily curable illness after a week of strenuously labouring to make a living for you and your two sickly children and unhappy wife

Make me

so like living in your country?

you think its all riding horses and doing whatever bandits and cowboys do but most likely you'd just be starving 24/7 unwashed and died of typhoid

Um my gang of outlaws have a doctor and he has lots of tonics

That's only in the movies... there was less gun violence back then.

The whore part is true though.

What's your point? Would you want to live in what you imagine to be Saudi Arabia then? Didn't think so; quit masturbating to your pseudohistorical fantasies, then

Only if you're an Indian contract worker. Otherwise, no, we have better healthcare for citizens than the par in Europe, lel

>there was less gun violence back then
thats because everyone was white. yes

I would but you guys don't have any booze so it wouldn't really be like the wild west and id have to ride a camel not a horse