How do we fix Sweden? Are they having an election anytime soon so that we can help uncuck them...

How do we fix Sweden? Are they having an election anytime soon so that we can help uncuck them? Even posters on Sup Forums who are from Sweden are easily triggered and emotional. Are they just naturally cucked, or is it something we can reverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZhfsmDCgdE
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they even hold elections anymore?
I thought that the feminist committee of Sweden just picked whomever they felt like was the most marginalised at the time to run the country.

Let it run its course when i see normies talking about how bad it is over there and they come to the conclusion its from somalis and rapefugees anti immigration movements will surge.

Dont let there sacrifice be in vain let there country collapse as a warning to the rest of the western world

kek'd

what the fuck? a based leaf?

That's not happening

All you'll accomplish is making things worse

No, they can't be fixed. The fact that their "far right" citizens who post on Sup Forums are gigantic reactionary pussies suggests that the average swede is even more of a cuckold.

kill

>How do we fix Sweden?
anti-rape bracelets

>31% thinks he can determine what can and cannot be fixed

cant. buy a months worth of food, protection and ready for the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZhfsmDCgdE

I don't think that's gonna work. It's just gonna be the death of one more white country. We have to fix them.

The election is in 2018 but our brand of democracy makes sure that nothing can change.

>gigantic reactionary pussies
I thought that was the definition of the far right.

Sweden is a lost cause

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull, Sven?

Let Russia conquer it.

I had to do a double check on your flag.

This is how bad its gotten with you guys.

> says 56%
Election in 2018 is going to go well for SD.

Faggots should learn a bit about Sweden before they post.

There is no way to fix Sweden. It's way too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI&t

>is there a limit how many people sweden can take in?
>no
They are absolutely fucked.

Sweden is the biggest meme on Sup Forums

Its literally already fixed. These guys have to import trash to keep their recycling plants going because swedes are so good at segregating trash. Crime is virtuallly nonexistent.

The whole immigrant thing is bullshit, you walk the streets and its practically all white people anyway. I lived in stockholm for half a year recently and its only about a million times safer than my home Krakow.

Explain to me what the fuck needs fixing in Sweden exactly?

Traitor.

People are waking up Mikko. The cuked government will be hanged eventually.

Make Sweden Great Again! (or maybe for the first time...)

youtube.com/watch?v=gREZDJ6Uk9I

I hear your women don't like sex

Send them to us, we impregnate them, send them back, it's a win win

You get more white babies, and we get sex with no baby to take care of

Can any Swedish anons tell us how bad things really are, and which are you're in?

I believe the muslim population in Sweden is around 5% (before the recent influx of refugees however).

Are things really so bad there?

Sweden was very powerful at one point actually

I only lurk and post funny things for you's i dont like to leaf

>Crime is virtuallly nonexistent.

Oh shit.

I'm dying over here. But seriously someone please cold cock this motherfucker.

You've never been to Sweden

I have. I've seen it firsthand. These right wing portals you keep reading are flooding you with fake news about the nth immigrant crime but half are bullshit and the rest isolated overreported incidents.

I literally feel safer, more at home in Sweden than in Poland, where black people are unheard of but white people more than make up for them in crime rates which are worse than in any multicultural society.

You're racist because you're so sheltered by your american suburban middle class lifestyle.

Compared to the rest om the world it actually is. Especially the US

Kill yourself kike

>(((Fake news)))
Nice try, Goldstein.

It depends. There are some "no-go-zones". It's not as bad as Compton or Chicago, but it's not great. Especially if you come with a camera crew. The muzzies don't like that for some reason. Lately there has been some increase in crimes because of all the new "refugees" and Romanian beggars, but the problems are mostly in the no-go-zones. Other than that it's fine.

But people are starting to get red pilled and don't trust the (((media))) anymore. Things are moving in the right direction and Sweden don't have a problem with muh Hitler or muh Colonialism or Sweden is probably in a better position than a lot of Western Europe.

The Sweden Yes meme is true to some extent, but it's greatly exaggerated. (Just like I'm sure the leaf meme is also exaggerated.)

A bit funny to see some posters on Sup Forums not really getting it. Keep in mind that Sup Forums is a big echo chamber.

This way

>Sweden is the rape capital of Europe now
>Crime has surged since rapefugees
>Numerous 'isolated' videos of muhammed outs on the streets
>Government changes rape reports to not include the race of the offender

Pls b bait

I live in Uppsala and things aren't even close to as bad as Sup Forums says. Though I wouldn't recommend Gottsunda.

Uppsala is actually quite bad relatively speaking, especially Gottsunda. Although Malmö and Göteborg is far worse.

you're looking pretty desperate, I dont normally do this but here's some spare (you)s
dont spend them all in one place retard

>majority atheist
You don't. I'm sorry.

Don't uncuck them. Let it be overrun by goat fuckers and let it burn. Once it reaches it's 100%, the invasion begins.

>Extreme housing shortage. In some areas you have to queue for upwards to 3 years to find a flat.
>Mid- and highschool textbooks are straight up filled with marxist propaganda right now
>music festivals may as well be called rape festivals at this point
>more and more public swimming pools are going towards a gender segregated policy
>60.5% of the welfare spendings is spent on first generation immigrants

Sweden still 80% white you dumb fuck

Mr.60% must know that 51% White women college graduates vote hillary

white women vote Affirmative action,gender qutoas in workplace

10 million white women having black/spic children

and 50% white male are single

Is that a government ("council") house or private?
You can wait up to 10 years for a council house in Wales.

>How do we fix Sweden?
Remove Muslims

Thank you for Correcting the Record! €0.10 shekels have been deposited in your account!

Shut the fuck up you dirty fucking gook.

I live in Husby and it's really fucking bad over here. About 90% muslims, high crime rate, women get comments from basically Sharia police about the way they dress and are scared of being out alone after 6 pm.

Where is a NON-bad place in Sweden?
Where are the race-wars? When is SOMETHING going to happen?

Probably one of the worst areas. Although Rosengård might be even worse.

Every cucked middle class voter should spend a few days in places like Husby. If they did that SD would have over 50%.

It's Over , Faggot

white birth rate is 1.76%

latino birth rate is 2.19%

In the end , You can't fix road
you can't fix education
you can't fix economy
crime rate going up
Many Whity in US being mugged and killed mudskin

It's OVER

We haven't even ever had a female leader you cuck

If they're contained in their little areas kind of like black Ghettos in the US then what you need to do is engage in systematic criminal justice and economic oppression to make sure they stay there.

Everywhere except places like Husby, Akalla, Rinkeby, Malmö, Göteborg... ,i.e. 99% of the country.

The muzzies live in their areas and Swedes live in our areas. We don't interact with each other too much.

Everything is relative. It's not bad compared to, say, Africa, it is very very bad compared to the Sweden of the past, though. In the are I live (though admittedly the shittiest part of my city due to being a poor student) there's shootings, rapes, general unease.

In other words, non-cities?

They interact with our women quite alot...

And it is 100% due to the muslims here, I might add, I almost don't feel the need to anymore because crime & rape = muslim, no need to say otherwise, it's gotten to that point.

Yes. Fortunately the house prices in White areas are skyrocketing. White flight. The muzzies can't afford to live among us.

Sweden is an extremely segregated society even though the cucked politicans have pushed integration really hard.

Where do you live?

We have an election in 2018, and diversity has improved our country so I will be voting for the pro immigrant party: Socialdemokraterna.

Nice bait.

it is quite bad. realize that i should feel envy of you and i dont. this shows you how bad has sweden fallen.

I live in 15k population town and there is no containment areas here. I'd say we're about 30% muslim in my town at this point. Probably reaching 50% among the 0-16 demographic

Göteborg. I used to want to live here as a child, now I can't wait to go back to my hometown (even if it is being rapidly blacked atm).

that makes you fully cucked

There are some whores that racemix, but it's a clear minority. And who cares what happen to them. They deserve to get gangraped to death.

But yes all the rapes are infuriating. It's also a sign that the muzzies can't get it any other way. When the cucks in power gets kicked out (hopefully in 2018) things will change.

that poland is a shit doesnt make sweden any better.

Småland?

Yeah, I read about new rapes on Flashback all the time, and there are mostly muslims committing them. They are desperate to get their hands on our superior women (looks wise).

you guys could easily slam all of them out
fucking fuck the EU

He's right. There's a single digit number of ghettos, and Malmö, but the rest of Sweden is extremely safe.

>Sweden is the rape capital of Europe now
Because every time a woman regrets sleeping with a guy she can easily report it as rape.

Rape whistles are the answer. Unless Russia hacked them.

I live and work in Uppsala and you are full of shit.
This place is fucked with all the beggars on every corner and immigrants roaming the streets.

The day before yesterday a mud beggar got mad and threatened my working gf because she refused to change his coins. The store called the police, they said that they couldn't do anything about it.

Yesterday I was with my gf and we we're visiting her working friend during her shift. A nigger came in and walked up to our friend mumbeling something in niggerspeak while stroking his crotch. He walked out shortly after I noticed it.

I've witnessed many fights among immigrants during late nights. While other Swedes walk by trying to ignore it because it didn't fit their world view of peaceful refugees welcome.

My gf is terrified of walking home alone after work because of beggars and immigrants following her. So I always meet her up when her day is done and walk home together. I always carry a knife.

Plan right now is to make a lot of money and move to a whiter area aka white flight which you can see all over the country.

who is mona"älskar att ha slöja" sahlin?

svennebögar förtjänar inte ett land